Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Just Shut Up And Pay Us (Read 107 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Just Shut Up And Pay Us
01/23/13 at 22:39:58

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Just Shut Up And Pay Us
Reply #1 - 01/24/13 at 06:18:32

I know how an AGT engine works.

--Steve

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #2 - 01/24/13 at 12:43:49

I know how banking works.  I also know how cash works, and I am using it more and more.  Seriously, I am heavily pulling away from banks and credit/debit cards.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 01/25/13 at 07:13:07

BTW JP Morgan is just about the worst of the 4 banks I have ever had the displeasure of working for.
I'd rate B Of A as the best to work for, followed by Wellsfargo and citi.
If you're a bureaucratic, un skilled retard with a Management degree, yes JP morgan is your best bet as an employer.

Anything that the fool Jamie dimon says sounds completely clueless and out of touch not just with the person on the street, but also with his own company's employees.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 01/25/13 at 17:30:53

BTW one more foolish Point to pile onto the top of this ...

Me and seveal million others do know how a airline engine works. Or a car or a motorcycle ... and oddly I even know how electricity works ... and the shocking thing is ... I also know how gravity works ... what ... you cant see it ... but I know how and what it does.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 01/26/13 at 09:19:21

& yet, you have no clue about how the economy actually works. YOu cant, because you still support the FED.. if you knew how it worked, you couldnt support it. But, you wont read Creature/Jekyll Island, so, youll live in ignorance, while you loudly proclaim how smart you are & how you know ALL about it,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 01/26/13 at 16:37:23

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/26/13 at 09:19:21:
& yet, you have no clue about how the economy actually works. YOu cant, because you still support the FED.. if you knew how it worked, you couldnt support it. But, you wont read Creature/Jekyll Island, so, youll live in ignorance, while you loudly proclaim how smart you are & how you know ALL about it,,

Dude ... Any book is based on assumptions and biases. It is not fact. Its based on the writers bias. The way it is the economy works. it wont is we make major changes to it ... but for now it does.

So ... Not saying the FED is a benign organisation ... but

I'd first like to see that Fool Jamie Dimon in jail, or 6 ft under before we worry about the FED.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 01/27/13 at 11:00:16

Any book is based on assumptions and biases

Horse CRAP,,

I read it, those were facts. Its a detailed analysis of HOW it works, like a book explaining how an engine works.
You shouldread it. It would be great having such a non stop mouth saying something that made sense for a while.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 01/27/13 at 11:15:46

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/27/13 at 11:00:16:
Any book is based on assumptions and biases

Horse CRAP,,

I read it, those were facts. Its a detailed analysis of HOW it works, like a book explaining how an engine works.
You shouldread it. It would be great having such a non stop mouth saying something that made sense for a while.

Is it the facts that you say are facts or the facts that I say are facts.
The second amendment is a fact. However I say its people to bear arms and have a militia in times of peace when we will have no military.
You take that to mean have arms @ all times in all situations and whether we have a military or not.

Your fact or mine my friend ?

Then "analysis" always based on assumptions. The book should just be considered very plausible fiction if that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #9 - 01/29/13 at 03:53:27

If you have not read a particular book then it is impossible for you to say WITH CERTAINTY whether that book is based on assumption or fact.  To do otherwise is foolishness.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 01/29/13 at 05:59:25

LANCER wrote on 01/29/13 at 03:53:27:
If you have not read a particular book then it is impossible for you to say WITH CERTAINTY whether that book is based on assumption or fact.  To do otherwise is foolishness.

No book is fact. No nothing is fact. You see, there is your fact vs my fact, even the constitution is open to being interpreted. Its all varying levels of plausible fiction.
That book has a premise, and that I have read. Its just one mans version of plausible fiction.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 01/29/13 at 09:40:31

Hey I know what is almost like a book and I'd take it as fact ...

Those Idiotic furniture assembly manuals from Ikea.
OK Fine I'd say the savage manual ... or much of anything that is a service manual, service bulletin etc. Second guess those @ your peril.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:58:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Just Shut Up And Pay Us

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.