Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Who are the violent ones? (Read 225 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Who are the violent ones?
01/14/13 at 10:55:13

The left SAYS theyre the warm, friendly & loving ones.They say they believe people should be accepted & treated as valuable, even if their behavior isnt what would be considered as "Good & acceptable" by 1950's standards. The Left believes in "Tolerance", or so they say, but I would say NO, thats not true. Actually, theyre dangerous control freaks, angry & violent & happy to watch anyone who doesnt agree with their social agenda be destroyed.

Alex Jones is being called Crazy & angry & dangerous by THESE people..

Jones is right. Morgan is wrong.

Look at the recent events. Ive heard 3 reports of women defending themselves & their kids from home invasion thugs. Men shot, children kept safe, by mom having the guts to grab the gun & get the kids in a back room & try to hide & shot when the thugs came thru that last door.,

Not on the news a lot, tho,, I Wonder WHY!!??

Study the data, allow science to guide your thinking. Allow common sense to guide your thinking,

Not real common to see these shooters & their rampages in places ather than Gun Free Zones, is it?

Look at the crime data. Rifles are BELOW fists in number of deaths.

Feel manipulated yet?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Who are the violent ones?
Reply #1 - 01/14/13 at 11:14:16

The media makes it sound like you can't walk down the street without having a full automatic "assault" rifle shoved in your face.

--Steve

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #2 - 01/14/13 at 13:16:36

JOG what's your point?  You don't want anyone to shoot him?  Home invasions....everywhere apparantly...although most turn out to be friend or family, or gang related.  You know, if everyone carried a tactical nuke and walked up to question anyone in a hoodie, the Patriots would be coachless.  Imagine, a tactical nuke during the superbowel,  wow what a 2nd amendmend statement. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

And the cutie at the mall I approached to manipulate me just called security, what's that about...huh.

It is interesting that RFK thought the JFK job was NOT a lone shooter.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 01/14/13 at 14:10:54

JOG, that's not violence, that's the freedom of speech thing, violence is an action, typing comments on a post isn't.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #4 - 01/14/13 at 15:45:49

Republicans shouldn't be allow guns,They be like thingy Cheney and go around shooting people.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 01/14/13 at 16:53:35

When Alex Jones goes batcrapcrazy on national TV and starts threatening to incite an armed revolution,... you can expect patriotic Americans to show their anger with equal fervor...

He represents the kind of loon we should be trying get guns away from...
He should be deported... exiled... Guantanamo'ed...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #6 - 01/14/13 at 17:40:25

LostArtist wrote on 01/14/13 at 14:10:54:
JOG, that's not violence, that's the freedom of speech thing, violence is an action, typing comments on a post isn't.

IF that is true LostArtist then why have several teenagers been arrested and charged for posting about shooting or bombings at their schools? Those posts were only speech,not actual acts,right?

Or is there a double-standard for us conservative gun owners?

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 01/14/13 at 19:09:20

ZAR wrote on 01/14/13 at 17:40:25:
LostArtist wrote on 01/14/13 at 14:10:54:

IF that is true LostArtist then why have several teenagers been arrested and charged for posting about shooting or bombings at their schools? Those posts were only speech,not actual acts,right?

Or is there a double-standard for us conservative gun owners?

first, I fully support the right to bare arms, I don't think gun control is actually going to accomplish much anyway.

there's a double standard regarding an angry outburst on a comment section of a blog site and a more diary like atmosphere that facebook is. and there have been complete manifestos posted online giving very detailed plans on exactly what some is planning to do and those have been ignored so yeah I don't know why those were ignored either.  

Serowbot makes a good point, Alex Jones did threaten for a new revolution if guns were taken away on a broadcast show. so, threatening a revolution doesn't anger JOG but these lil idiotic posts do??  the internet is full of bombastic speech, this is actually kind of mild

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 01/15/13 at 08:26:05

Excuse me? Telling someone that IF they proceed to squash the right of the people theyll meet resistance is Batshit Crazy?
Americans have loist their understanding of what America IS,, & we arent any more. Its Painful to see. darn right, America is gonna go thru HELL if these idiots start going door to door taking guns away from citizens.,Why is making that statement somehow "Inciting" violence?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 01/15/13 at 09:09:53

Pure foolish Chicken Little talk...
There was a ban on assault weapons in the nineties,.. no civil war happened,.. the sky didn't fall,.. the world didn't end...
A gun regulation isn't going to destroy America,.. neither will a national health,.. neither will a black president,..

Alex Jones has been predicting apocalyptic doom from every possible direction for a decade and nothing...
Turn him off...  he's an overinflated clown, ...literally and figuratively...Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 01/15/13 at 10:15:36

There was a ban on assault weapons in the nineties,.. no civil war happened,.. the sky didn't fall,.. the world didn't end...

neither would it have done anything to prevent Sandy Hook.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 01/15/13 at 10:36:05

WebsterMark wrote on 01/15/13 at 10:15:36:

neither would it have done anything to prevent Sandy Hook.

Correct again Web, as always, real smart you are.

Sandy hook happened in 2012. See... 12+ years later.

The Other thing is, sandy hook was a classic case of a gun being kept for protection from an intruder used on a family member, before it was used on strangers.

Any ban needs to be nationwide, and we need to confiscate or lock up everything that is out there ... that will never ever happen ... unless bullets are really really $$$$$$$ ... then every one will get locked up.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 01/15/13 at 10:38:37

When Alex Jones goes batcrapcrazy on national TV and starts threatening to incite an armed revolution,... you can expect patriotic Americans to show their anger with equal fervor...

He represents the kind of loon we should be trying get guns away from...
He should be deported... exiled... Guantanamo'ed...

He and Michael Moore should share a cell then....

I think you'd be hard pressed to win this bet: you pick 10 well known conservatives and post the worst things they've said about liberals.
I'll pick 10 well known liberals and post the worst things they've said about conservatives.

lets' see which ones are worst...... Wanna take that bet?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 01/15/13 at 10:47:01

The Other thing is, sandy hook was a classic case of a gun being kept for protection from an intruder used on a family member, before it was used on strangers.

I’m going to take Lancer’s advice and assume you are missing the point as usual because of a language barrier….   So I’ll try to explain it again.

The point is the assault weapons ban that was in effect back then would not have stopped the purchase of the guns used at Sandy Hook. The bigger point is laws are followed by law abiding citizens and ignored by criminals and in this case, the mentally ill. With the supply of guns in the country, no law is going to make them disappear.

Any ban needs to be nationwide, and we need to confiscate or lock up everything that is out there ... that will never ever happen ... unless bullets are really really $$$$$$$ ... then every one will get locked up

So tell me, if bullets instantly cost $1000 each as you keep saying, with hundreds of millions if not a billion+ rounds of ammo in circulation, wouldn’t you just create a massive black market? wouldn't the organized crime that would sure follow make prohibition era gangsters looking like grade school girls?

However, I really hope your silly bullet taxing idea happens, because I figure I’ll be a millionaire overnight...

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 01/15/13 at 12:21:42

WebsterMark wrote on 01/15/13 at 10:47:01:

I’m going to take Lancer’s advice and assume you are missing the point as usual because of a language barrier….   So I’ll try to explain it again.

The point is the assault weapons ban that was in effect back then would not have stopped the purchase of the guns used at Sandy Hook. The bigger point is laws are followed by law abiding citizens and ignored by criminals and in this case, the mentally ill. With the supply of guns in the country, no law is going to make them disappear.

Any ban needs to be nationwide, and we need to confiscate or lock up everything that is out there ... that will never ever happen ... unless bullets are really really $$$$$$$ ... then every one will get locked up

So tell me, if bullets instantly cost $1000 each as you keep saying, with hundreds of millions if not a billion+ rounds of ammo in circulation, wouldn’t you just create a massive black market? wouldn't the organized crime that would sure follow make prohibition era gangsters looking like grade school girls?

However, I really hope your silly bullet taxing idea happens, because I figure I’ll be a millionaire overnight...

1. There will have to be be no way to advertise and sell a bullet.
2. The bullets should not be that $$$$, not 1000 ... closer to 100. It should make you want to lock yours up ... afterall, tommorow it will be worth more and more and more ...
3. It must be extremely difficult to get any of the components that make the bullet.
4. Truly self defence nuts will keep the bullets for protection, the rest will get sold and used up. BTW you dont know when you're buying off someone, you never know how old it is or how it was kept. That will prevent a serious black market. In any case it will be a temporary market.
Prohibition was futile, you could brew the stuff, or like the gangsters did, get it from canada.
This will have to be continent wide ... and near impossible to make, and near impossible to sell ...without the gubbamint getting its $$$
I dont anticipate anyone being able to get super rich ... you could double your $$$ ... unless you had trillion $$$ worth.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 21:24:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who are the violent ones?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.