Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The happiest place on Earth... (Read 199 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: The happiest place on Earth...
Reply #15 - 01/25/13 at 16:03:43

You guys are so full of yourself. Repugs bugs you eh ... OK fine how's republicons ... I'll stop saying that when you stop calling names of the other side ... actually I dont care, I wont. Call away and so will I.

Lets see here ... happiness surveys always put denmark, switzerland, sweden, norway and singapore on the top of the list. Its been that way for atleast 15 years.

You know who else prefers freedom and death over most anything else ? The taliban. Its a "promise of heaven and 72 virgins" in their case, I guess you have a promise of "Heaven and guns" ...

The difference between humans and animals is ... animals cant be trained to act against their self interest.

I dont live on this site ... I have things to do. Sometimes i may not respond for a while. So dont get all excited that I have left.

And sorry Jerry I aint changing the Cool. Unless I have to thank someone where I say thanks in my sig. Think what you will, I dont care.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 01/25/13 at 16:24:11

WebsterMark wrote on 01/25/13 at 09:00:21:
This is my last reply to you until you quit insulting people by calling them "repugs".  And whjile you are at it, get rid of that stupid "cool" before your signature - it makes you appear to be a juvenile.
Grow up and communicate effectively, and maybe with just a little bit of class in your style.

Amen Jerry. I'd rather buy Starlifter a few beers than spend one more second ready anything from Srinath.

Oh gee webster ... you got tired of losing huh ? I know, I'd feel the same way.
Anyway you I will still meet you if you come by charlotte NC.
You may want to make good on your beers to starlifter and cement that backstop in so atleast you only have that much to slide.

BTW I used to be a debate champion in 2 languages, worse yet, I also would do funny debates ... where the whole premise is to turn out jokes in the argument. Something like you start with the Picture Midnight posted and talk about gun control, or what happened when I went to archery last year, a chick with a big rack got twanged with the bow string when standing in front of me ... decided to pretend she didn't just get violated by the bow, but ... well her nipples said a different story. It was a warm day ... but you could see em across the street ... and I was 4 feet away. I looked away, but not at the speed @ which it happened, I still beat her turning away though.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 01/26/13 at 09:14:58

Hope springs eternal

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Built2Last
Serious Thumper

Tempt Fate

FTF
Reply #18 - 01/27/13 at 22:38:42

Who says they're happy? Just because they look good on paper doesn't mean they're chipper.. look at that article "Will moving to California make you happier?"

Another example is Thailand. They seem pretty impoverished but it's called the Land of Smiles, and for a reason (of course that country has it's downfalls like every country). The grass is always greener on the other side to Libs, and it's always about money shrouded by illusions of freedom and prosperity, as long as it hits that "control itch" in their brain.

I woke up the other morning wondering if Libs ever had the urge to ban all shoes, except the pairs that fit them Cheesy

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 01/31/13 at 14:03:32

What are you saying ...
That happy countries have people lying ? but in California they are not ?
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Built2Last
Serious Thumper

Tempt Fate

FTF
Reply #20 - 01/31/13 at 14:45:17

srinath wrote on 01/31/13 at 14:03:32:
What are you saying ...
Cool.
Srinath.

No, what I'm saying is far as living in a certain area that happy is usually "Quality of Life vs. Weather" and that's what the article is talking about.. I need to have my coffee before I post Cheesy

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #21 - 01/31/13 at 15:54:56

"The grass is always greener on the other side to Libs."

Only because we see how much better life COULD be in THIS great land if it wasn't for the Cons.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 02/01/13 at 19:48:04

Built2Last wrote on 01/31/13 at 14:45:17:
srinath wrote on 01/31/13 at 14:03:32:
What are you saying ...
Cool.
Srinath.

No, what I'm saying is far as living in a certain area that happy is usually "Quality of Life vs. Weather" and that's what the article is talking about.. I need to have my coffee before I post Cheesy

That makes even less sense. The weather in Norway is really lousy. They are completely north of the arctic circle aren't they
Does that make them even happier ?

California IMHO was really really congested and expensive and what not, I was really really stressed out ...

Cool.
srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:05:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The happiest place on Earth...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.