Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Dennis Kucinich andFox News (Read 146 times)
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: Dennis Kucinich andFox News
Reply #15 - 01/27/13 at 20:23:06

Sarah Palin sounded soooo bad, her family situations seemed made for a sitcom.  It is interesting that she made her name as anti-big government from a state that is subsidized by big oil.  How much  $ does each Alaskan citizen get from the oil THRU the government program (which sounds suspiciously like a tax - by another name of course).  I won't miss seeing or hearing her, but an objective account of her time as governor might be interesting, Undecided

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 01/28/13 at 06:08:51

She did not set out to be in public office. She was just a mom who got on the local PTA in a small Alaska town and it mushroomed from there. Unlike almost all national politicians we have in office now, she did not go through her formative years high school and college years dreaming about the White House like Obama, Biden, Romney, Ryan, Bush, Cheney, Reagan, Mondale etc…. the list goes on and go.  That’s why her family life is ‘sitcom’ material, because it’s real and not orchestrated like the others. I thought we’re always asking for ‘real people’ to get involved in government?...  You don’t like her point of view? Fine, but she’s taken more crap than anyone I can remember in the last 50 years.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #17 - 01/28/13 at 06:16:15

I never did see Palin's birth certificate.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 01/28/13 at 12:35:52

WebsterMark wrote on 01/28/13 at 06:08:51:
<snip>
That’s why her family life is ‘sitcom’ material, because it’s real and not orchestrated like the others. I thought we’re always asking for ‘real people’ to get involved in government?...  You don’t like her point of view? Fine, but she’s taken more crap than anyone I can remember in the last 50 years.

It is "real" in the sense every erhmmm what shall we say - "trailer resident" has a "real" story ... yea its real, but it is also very yucky ...

I think she's really "under received crap" relative to the BS she has spewed.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 22:36:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Dennis Kucinich andFox News

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.