Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Who are the violent ones? (Read 225 times)
Built2Last
Serious Thumper

Tempt Fate

FTF
Re: Who are the violent ones?
Reply #15 - 01/25/13 at 21:35:32

LostArtist wrote on 01/14/13 at 14:10:54:
JOG, that's not violence, that's the freedom of speech thing, violence is an action, typing comments on a post isn't.

If anyone said any of this about Obama they'd be held for hours and questioned, because "freedom of speech" is out the door and it's a thought crime...

Liberalism always reminds of a one way street for some reason..

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #16 - 01/26/13 at 14:30:37

JOG, WTF?

"The left SAYS theyre the warm, friendly & loving ones.They say they believe people should be accepted & treated as valuable, even if their behavior isnt what would be considered as "Good & acceptable" by 1950's standards. The Left believes in "Tolerance", or so they say, but I would say NO, thats not true. Actually, theyre dangerous control freaks, angry & violent & happy to watch anyone who doesnt agree with their social agenda be destroyed."

This is such a goofy and nasty thread. You have such distain and intolerance of liberals (and anyone in general who doesn't buy into your weird ideas and theories.)

You posted those batshit crazy facebook comments from obviously mentally disturbed people crying out for torture, violence and death to those who don't share their distorted view of reality, and then you expect others to take you seriously??

Your generalizing is waaay over the top. Please calm down and collect your thoughts...I don't believe you are that nasty.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #17 - 01/27/13 at 09:03:13

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over each time expecting different results. Chicago is proof that gun laws dont work. Its safer to live in Afghanistan. Theres evil individuals out there who prey upon innocent citizens and theres batsh!t crazy people who love to start shooting at anything or anybody. I should have the right to protect myself and my family and possesions. Everytime I turn around something is happening making us closer to a 3rd world country. 3.5% of murders are with rifles, dont know how many were with so called assault rifles or how many were self defense. I think the goverment has more pressing issues than worrying about my guns. My guns give me a better chance at life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, I'm within my rights according to the constitution so leave me and my guns alone.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #18 - 01/27/13 at 10:51:29

I stand by my statements based on my Own observations. Liberals are mean & violent people.

I wouyld refer you to the people who thot how funny it would be to see Alex Jones shot,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #19 - 01/27/13 at 13:53:10

"Liberals are mean & violent people."

Uh huh, I think you mean gun-nutz doncha'?

Liberals / AKA "progressives" stand for defending labor, environmental protection, consumer protection, class consciousness, anti-fascism, solidarity, economic justice, health and welfare for all the people and other such positive things....conseratives, not so much.

I have never heard of Alex Jones. So I looked him up and read this:

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) has written about the Alex Jones show, calling it anti-government and a platform for conspiracy theories. They have further characterized the shows' host as harboring anti-Israel positions, though he has not been labeled as anti-semitic. Conversely, the show has been targeted by anti-semitic websites and radio shows that claim the show is part of a Jewish conspiracy citing the Jewish heritage of the host's wife and some of the show's sponsors.

If he is anti-government, why do so many hate him? I thought being anti-government was in vogue these days?

As for conspiracy theories, it would be entertaining to hear them all presented. Some have merit, most don't. It's up to the individual to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #20 - 01/27/13 at 19:50:26

srinath wrote on 01/15/13 at 12:21:42:
3. It must be extremely difficult to get any of the components that make the bullet.

How is it that you keep saying this when it is totally not true?  The Chinese were making gunpowder in the 9th century.  It is sulfur, charcoal and saltpeter.  This is trivial...

As for the rest, if shells get hard to come by, you will see a lot of ball and powder revolvers.  All you need is gunpowder and something heavy.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 01/27/13 at 21:34:33

houstonbofh wrote on 01/27/13 at 19:50:26:
srinath wrote on 01/15/13 at 12:21:42:
3. It must be extremely difficult to get any of the components that make the bullet.

How is it that you keep saying this when it is totally not true?  The Chinese were making gunpowder in the 9th century.  It is sulfur, charcoal and saltpeter.  This is trivial...

As for the rest, if shells get hard to come by, you will see a lot of ball and powder revolvers.  All you need is gunpowder and something heavy.

Yup, like the ones Mel Gibson used in "the patriot" And we need that to happen. BTW that was the "Arms" referred to in the second amendment.
It will entirely reduce the fatality rate among the receivers of the bullets ... and those that truly use it for self defence, will get bullets refunded when the intruders dead body is removed.

Y'know we were doing a lot of things in the 9th century that are now near impossible to get your hands on. In places like "Sivakasi" in southern India - the fireworks capital of India they can make fireworks out of their sand. So are parts of china I would guess, cos they make a lot of firecrackers nowadays. Try that in any other part of the world or the US. There are a few spots around the world where that flammable sand or in the case of the oil shale flammable rock are readily abundant ... it cant be used to make bullet ammo, but its interesting nonetheless ... without using a factory and a mass production of gun powder and hence the components to cram it into a bullet, its near impossible to get a true regular reliable "bullet" for under $100.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #22 - 01/28/13 at 04:00:28

This past week I saw an interview with the former Wash. DC district attorney, who was in office at the time DC passed a complete city wide ban on guns.  He said the violent crime rate jumped 45% the very next year.  The criminals they caught said THEY felt safer because fewer people had guns to shoot them with.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #23 - 01/28/13 at 07:16:00

There were two major Japaneese Generals during WW2. One of them wanted to actually invade the US. The other one looked at him and said are you crazy, there's a rifle behind every blade of grass in America. He wasnt referring to the military, it was weak at the time.He was referring to the armed American citizens.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #24 - 01/28/13 at 16:02:23

srinath wrote on 01/27/13 at 21:34:33:
Y'know we were doing a lot of things in the 9th century that are now near impossible to get your hands on. In places like "Sivakasi" in southern India - the fireworks capital of India they can make fireworks out of their sand. So are parts of china I would guess, cos they make a lot of firecrackers nowadays. Try that in any other part of the world or the US. There are a few spots around the world where that flammable sand or in the case of the oil shale flammable rock are readily abundant ... it cant be used to make bullet ammo, but its interesting nonetheless ... without using a factory and a mass production of gun powder and hence the components to cram it into a bullet, its near impossible to get a true regular reliable "bullet" for under $100.

And this is all totally unrelated.  It is easy to make gunpowder.  Look it up.  It is as easy as cooking.  And look at the guns made by these guys and a much more restrictive environment than even you would promote.

http://www.correctionsone.com/contraband/articles/1961780-15-deadly-improvise...

Yes.  Guns made in prison.  And you think people can not do this in their homes?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 21:10:40

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who are the violent ones?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.