Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Dennis Kucinich andFox News (Read 146 times)
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Dennis Kucinich andFox News
01/16/13 at 14:39:55

I just read that the liberal of all liberals just inked a deal to be a contributor to Fox News.
Being here in Ohio, Dennis is well known.  He was mayor of Cleveland when the city defaulted on its bonds back about 20 years ago.
He has a following, but not enough to get him re-elected to Congress - he lost the primary last year and was replaced by another Dem.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Dennis Kucinich andFox News
Reply #1 - 01/16/13 at 17:46:26

Jerry;

I saw Dennis on a plane once. (Southwest Airlines) He was walking down the aisle and I recognized him immediately, but the girl behind him was the real head turner...

They sat behind me. I didn’t know it at the time, but that was his wife. Smoking hot, English redhead with green eyes…. Yikes.
When the plane landed in St. Louis, I asked ‘Congressmen, what brings you to St. Louis’ to which he replied he was going to the presidential debate in St. Louis. I’d had forgotten all about it. Washington University is usually the location of one debate.  I told him something to the effect that ‘Look, I could never support you, but I wish you’d do one thing.’ “What?” he replied.  “ Kick John Edwards ass…”  to which the 5 or so people listening in clapped…. True story.
As it turned out, there was something not right about Edwards. Screwing around on his dying wife pretty high up on the list, but not all….

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 01/17/13 at 05:29:41

Is that Faux news piggy backing on Kucinich's cred ... yikes, but they are faux news after all ... or is that Kucinich piggy backing on Faux ?

Dont care for either ... but I would think its faux news chasing the Kucinich fan, cos well ... I saw the Carl Rove show on election night ... so I think Faux news is a little tired of the tirade from the far right.

Either way ... I am not turning on faux unless simpsons is on.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #3 - 01/17/13 at 07:23:38

srinath wrote on 01/17/13 at 05:29:41:
Is that Faux news piggy backing on Kucinich's cred ... yikes, but they are faux news after all ... or is that Kucinich piggy backing on Faux ?

Dont care for either ... but I would think its faux news chasing the Kucinich fan, cos well ... I saw the Carl Rove show on election night ... so I think Faux news is a little tired of the tirade from the far right.

Either way ... I am not turning on faux unless simpsons is on.

Cool.
Srinath.

Srinath I'm not sure it's either. It's just a sign of good reporting to give both sides of the story,and while FOX does lean to the right,it looks like they are trying do just that.

By the way.....I'm not a big fan of any of the "news" programs anymore. Not since they all quit reporting the news and started trying to affect the news with biased stories. I know way too many people in the media personally that feel they have to "change the world". Sorry but that's not your job folks! Just tell me what happened and I'll make my own conclusions!

And before anyone jumps to conclusions......that goes for both sides, Libs and Cons alike!

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 01/17/13 at 07:42:41

ZAR wrote on 01/17/13 at 07:23:38:
Srinath I'm not sure it's either. It's just a sign of good reporting to give both sides of the story,and while FOX does lean to the right,it looks like they are trying do just that.

Well that would in a way be using Kucinich's cred ...

Worse yet, Kucinich may be the butt of many points of view ... as in he's made to look stupid via creative editing. I mean stupider.

Anyway If simpsons makes an episode about this, I'll know ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 01/18/13 at 16:25:11

I heard him on Bill O'Reily's show last night, eh, he wasn't as wimpy as most of the democrats they have on that show but wasn't impressive either.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 01/19/13 at 11:31:51

LostArtist wrote on 01/18/13 at 16:25:11:
I heard him on Bill O'Reily's show last night, eh, he wasn't as wimpy as most of the democrats they have on that show but wasn't impressive either.  

Oh yea, creative editing ... as well as the shorter chairs and the other tricks O Reilly uses ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #7 - 01/21/13 at 05:14:23

Bill Oreilly,, what a tool. He was one of the social engineers who tried to get Americans to accept Homicide Bomber as a word.. makes me sick,,

Homicide Bomber,, as opposed to WHAT? A Cookie Delivery Bomber?

They were SUICIDE Bombers.. the media, powers that be, whomever, IDK WHO was behind the push to rename them, but someone wanted to take the Suicide Bomber name out from in front of the peoples eyes. I sent him probably 6 or 8 scathing emails..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 01/21/13 at 05:38:37

I don’t like Bill O’Reily. He’s got a little bit of that Chris Matthews disease which is where you never let your guest answer the question you just asked him. Matthews is the absolute worst. I can’t remember the politicians name, but he walk away from an interview with him and said he wanted to punch him in the nose cause he could never get a word in edgewise.

The term homicide bomber was pushed because of the dominant liberal media’s bias reporting which often tried to find a way to rationalize suicide bombers as the only practical way they had to fight back against the “awful and dominant Israel”.  Remember the made up massacre of palestinians in Jenin?  The stupid liberal media fell for the Palestinians digging up dead bodies, smearing blood on them and claiming Israelis did it. Liberals hate the idea of a conservative Israel and Jewish people in general. They were reporting on suicide bombers like they were ligitimate.

Give Fox credit for trying to even the playing field out a little bit. That’s why Fox succeeds to begin with, someone has to balance out the lies of the left.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #9 - 01/21/13 at 11:30:54

"The term homicide bomber was pushed because of the dominant liberal media’s bias reporting which often tried to find a way to rationalize suicide bombers as the only practical way they had to fight back against the awful and dominant Israel”.  

...lying again... There is a surprise...or not.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 01/21/13 at 11:39:40

WebsterMark wrote on 01/21/13 at 05:38:37:
Give Fox credit for trying to even the playing field out a little bit. That’s why Fox succeeds to begin with, someone has to balance out the lies of the left.

Oh you mean the librull media ... like say NPR ? Lubrull Public Media.
I've heard of this Librull media from the repug media ... I just cant see it ... or hear it.

I love it when the repugs bash the repug talking heads ... it really buries them in a deeper hole.

You can distance yourself from RMoney and Bush all you want. Its really costs you your own credibility and worse yet it makes RMoney, Rush, Bush, Matthews, Hannity, O Reilly etc etc look even worse.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 01/21/13 at 15:57:46

lying again

What i said was 100% correct.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 01/21/13 at 18:57:05

I thought Bush was the one saying "Homicide Bomber" and the phrase as usual completely missed the point. Bombers want to commit Homicide. That has't changed in 1000's of years. They are now committing suicide to commit Homicide. That as a phenomenon is rather new.

BTW 1991 Rajiv Gandhi was assasinated by an LTTE woman with explosives. I think India had a head start on the phrase Suicide bomber.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #13 - 01/25/13 at 17:39:18

Hee Hee!!! Sarah Palin Out At Fox News.

Lazy grifter probably stopped showing up for work...It couldn't happen To a dumber stump.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 01/25/13 at 21:00:35

Starlifter wrote on 01/25/13 at 17:39:18:
Hee Hee!!! Sarah Palin Out At Fox News.

Lazy grifter probably stopped showing up for work...It couldn't happen To a dumber stump.

No It could have ... you're forgetting Michelle Bachmann.
The problem with Michelle bachmann is that she considers herself to be a serious politician ... not just gun range eye candy like midnight's pic.

Sarah Palin was always that ... its all the negative for the republicon's and none of the positive with her. They (faux news - or is that nudes) need to put her on a bigger and more national program. Yea Sarah Palin needs to be on Fox Nudes. Somehow it seems to sound right.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:58:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Dennis Kucinich andFox News

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.