Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
What The Media Is Not Telling You (Read 303 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
What The Media Is Not Telling You
01/12/13 at 18:06:43

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: What The Media Is Not Telling You
Reply #1 - 01/15/13 at 08:53:13

Well,, thats just not important to watch at all. It doesnt support the need to hyperventilate & grab your chest & collapse into a corner out of fear.
It Does show how easily & well the masses can be lined up into a chorus & have the majority of them singing the same tune about the horrible violence in our society ( REgardless of the fact that over the last 20 years its down by 50%) & how we need to get those nasty assault weapon rifles out of the hands of the people ( In spite of the fact that fewer than 4% of the gun deaths are from rifles).
You people dont think for yourselves & have no grasp of what freedom is or what made America great, nor does it seem youre able to see where we are headed as a society. We are headed into dark times if the people dont wake up. Laying our guns down is a Very Bad idea.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #2 - 01/17/13 at 19:04:37

Laying our guns down a bad idea? It worked wonderfully in Austrailia. Last statisyics I heard was crime rate was up 38% since the law abiding Austrailian citizens turned in their guns.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 01/18/13 at 06:13:21

Midnightrider wrote on 01/17/13 at 19:04:37:
Laying our guns down a bad idea? It worked wonderfully in Austrailia. Last statisyics I heard was crime rate was up 38% since the law abiding Austrailian citizens turned in their guns.

Let's not forget Australia started as a prison colony.

I like how everyone looks at guns as the cause and not a symptom. If we ban guns then murders will stop, right?
Guns are the reason people want to kill other people.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 01/18/13 at 13:39:35

Australia has had an extremely low gun crime rate for years and years.
Crime is up mainly recession and in-discrimate open door immigration being the main culprits ... however gun crime is still very very low.

However australia has something we can at best dream of ...

Yes 1000 miles of ocean in any direction.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 01/21/13 at 05:03:08

PLenty of clear stats to look at. Cities where guns are illegal = high crime.
Florida opened the door to self defense ( wanna say in the 90's), tourists stopped getting mugged. La. opened the door to self defense, in a month, car jackings were passe'.
The media hypes every tragedy & slips quietly past "Mom & kids hide in crawlspace, armed, shoot intruders & live"..
They WANT our guns & theres a reason. They KNOW the economy is gonna crash & the criminals at the top do NOT want the people armed.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 01/21/13 at 06:13:28

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/21/13 at 05:03:08:
Florida opened the door to self defense ( wanna say in the 90's), tourists stopped getting mugged. La. opened the door to self defense, in a month, car jackings were passe'.
The media hypes every tragedy & slips quietly past "Mom & kids hide in crawlspace, armed, shoot intruders & live"..
They WANT our guns & theres a reason. They KNOW the economy is gonna crash & the criminals at the top do NOT want the people armed.

The new currency will not be gold, or canned goods, but can openers.
I realized last night I only have two can openers. If one breaks I have a back up but if that breaks I'm going to have to knife open a can.

If the dollar gets much worse it will happen. People will riot and kill each other in Stop and Shop for a can of corn.

Hopefully the government will swoop in and disarm everyone like they did during Katrina.

--Steve

IP Logged
12Bravo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mid-Missouri
Reply #7 - 01/21/13 at 06:23:41

Paraquat wrote on 01/21/13 at 06:13:28:
Hopefully the government will swoop in and disarm everyone like they did during Katrina.

--Steve

Most states soon passed laws prohibiting gun confiscation during natural disasters after Katrina. The reasons behind such laws was so that people could defend themselves from looters since the police would be busy.

It has been ruled by the Supreme Court that is NOT the police's job to protect citizens. You are on your own.

No Child Should Live In Fear!!!
'Keepers of the children'
http://www.bacaworld.org

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 01/21/13 at 12:00:56

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/21/13 at 05:03:08:

Cities where guns are illegal = target practice with people as targets. Cos in the next town you can reload.
It wont work on a city by city level. It has to be nationwide.
It wont work immediately. It has a squeeze out period.
It wont affect the mom shoots intruder story.

It has to be implemented now, so gun nuts will lock up their bullets.
I found a bunch of 38's yesterday I didn't even know I had. I think my wife put it there.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 01/22/13 at 09:34:06

HEY,,SRINATH,, The GUNS Stay YOU can leave.,
Read the Constitution, read my other posts,
Do YOu Understand WHY the Second amendment exists? Do you know what it says?

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #10 - 01/22/13 at 17:55:03

"Do YOu Understand WHY the Second amendment exists? Do you know what it says?"JOG

I'm sorry JOG, but I must ask YOU the same question...

This is in Article I, Section 8: Powers of Congress

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress...

We all know that the Second Amendment says this:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

If Article I says the government shall be responsible for organizing and arming the Militia, which means among other things deciding what guns the Militia should have, and the Second Amendment says that this Militia is necessary to the security of a free State.

Does it then not follow that the government can decide it should not be equipped with weapons like Bushmasters and AK-47s?

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #11 - 01/23/13 at 03:36:57

Starlifter wrote on 01/22/13 at 17:55:03:
"Do YOu Understand WHY the Second amendment exists? Do you know what it says?"JOG

I'm sorry JOG, but I must ask YOU the same question...

This is in Article I, Section 8: Powers of Congress

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress...

We all know that the Second Amendment says this:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

If Article I says the government shall be responsible for organizing and arming the Militia, which means among other things deciding what guns the Militia should have, and the Second Amendment says that this Militia is necessary to the security of a free State.

Does it then not follow that the government can decide it should not be equipped with weapons like Bushmasters and AK-47s?

You should look at what the founders said about these things.  The wrote clearly that the purpose for securing the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms was to protect themselves from an over reaching government...from tyranny. If the federal gov't wants the "State Militia's" to help in time of need then the fed is obligated to foot the bill for that service.  That is the way it works.  It has nothing to do with the PEOPLE having the right to keep and bear their own arms.   Don't forget the end of the sentence ...this right  "shall not be infringed" and that means the fed. gov't has no power to touch it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 01/23/13 at 11:16:35

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.[8]

State is not capitalized.. Soooo,, it doesnt Mean a Free State, as in State of the Union, it means state, as in state of H2O when Hot is steam, when cold is ice & when at room temp, is water,, A free state, as in Freedom for the People.,

& Regulate has been maligned into meaning Regulated, as in Micro Managed.. By the Feds.. Not so..

Remember , this was Written By People who had seen tyranny & were fighting against it & wanted to protect the People FROM a tyrannical government, It would, therefor, be ridiculous to believe they were giving Back to the goobs power over the Arms of the People..

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #13 - 01/23/13 at 11:25:58

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/23/13 at 11:16:35:
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.[8]

State is not capitalized.. Soooo,, it doesnt Mean a Free State, as in State of the Union, it means state, as in state of H2O when Hot is steam, when cold is ice & when at room temp, is water,, A free state, as in Freedom for the People.,

& Regulate has been maligned into meaning Regulated, as in Micro Managed.. By the Feds.. Not so..

Remember , this was Written By People who had seen tyranny & were fighting against it & wanted to protect the People FROM a tyrannical government, It would, therefor, be ridiculous to believe they were giving Back to the goobs power over the Arms of the People..

Dude dont selectively quote the second amendment.

The whole wording is about a militia and no military in times of peace.

Since we have a massive military machine, that need for militia is null and void.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 01/23/13 at 12:10:25

Really? What about POssee Commitatus?

& didnt the C say the Military was to be Raised for war, not always kept?

& DO explain how
The Right of the People to Keep & Bear Arms is dissolved somewhere,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 21:52:40

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What The Media Is Not Telling You

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.