Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Poll Poll
Question: Did you,.. do you,.. have you,.. will you?...

Never...  
  6 (25%)
I tried it...  
  10 (41.6%)
I did, and I do...  
  4 (16.6%)
I will,.. if it's legal...  
  2 (8.3%)
Dude,... Thad'd be so cool...  
  2 (8.3%)

Total votes: 24
« Last Modified by: Serowbot on: 01/07/13 at 22:56:48 »

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Did it, do it, never did, use'ta did... (Read 248 times)
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Re: Did it, do it, never did, use'ta did...
Reply #15 - 01/09/13 at 03:44:48

I did it off and on while I was in art college. In those days in Toronto's student village guys and girls sold it door to door. No kidding- one guy would hump around a garbage bag of it and sell it. (You want papers with that?) The cops turned an unfocused eye to it because they were interested in the hard stuff, and they only had enough narks to sit ten abreast on the rail across the street from Rochdale. Grin
Some of my students, when they find out how old I am, ask if I was a hippie and did drugs. I tell them that contrary to popular belief there were no drugs in the 60's and 70's because Kieth Richards had them all. More and more I am getting the reply "who's he?" Grin

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #16 - 01/09/13 at 04:39:15

arteacher wrote on 01/09/13 at 03:44:48:
I did it off and on while I was in art college. In those days in Toronto's student village guys and girls sold it door to door. No kidding- one guy would hump around a garbage bag of it and sell it. (You want papers with that?) The cops turned an unfocused eye to it because they were interested in the hard stuff, and they only had enough narks to sit ten abreast on the rail across the street from Rochdale. Grin
Some of my students, when they find out how old I am, ask if I was a hippie and did drugs. I tell them that contrary to popular belief there were no drugs in the 60's and 70's because Kieth Richards had them all. More and more I am getting the reply "who's he?" Grin

Yea, history classes just aren't what they used to be, are they ? ?   Grin

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 01/09/13 at 06:07:51

Your missing a choice of "used to but no more" In the late 60's and 70's and early 80's, well lets just say it was a way of life along with a lot of other bad things. Been sober now for 28 years.

IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #18 - 01/10/13 at 10:00:06

Yeah, like a good number of us that grew up in the "hippie" era,I tried it a couple of times. I didn't like the effect at all! Made me super sleepy and everything seemed to go in v e r y s l o w m o t i o n ......

On the other hand.....it sure did make the girls MUCH more friendly and willing........

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
v-pilot

Loud bikes rule!

Rexford NY
Reply #19 - 01/10/13 at 21:51:58

Just about partied my way out of college 30 years ago.  My friends said it made me rather entertaining.  Tried it again 6 or 7 years ago with same friends...made me not want to be real sociable.  Guess it's not for me any more.

Suzuki DR650, aprilia RSVR, aprilia Falco, Bimota DB4(2x)
Moto Guzzi V10, Ducati 900ss, Triumph Trident, Suzuki LS650
Moto Guzzi Le Mans SE(2x), Moto Guzzi V50, Benelli 250, Ducati 250
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 01/27/13 at 21:42:33

Actually apparently its not that much of a carcinogen -

Bottom line: Though marijuana most likely pales in cancer risk when compared to cigarette smoking, it's better to play it safe. There are reasons in addition to lung cancer risk (and the fact that it is illegal) to avoid marijuana. Marijuana likely increases the risk of testicular cancer, prostate cancer, cervical cancer, a type of brain tumor, and the risk of leukemia in the offspring of women who use it during pregnancy.

Google it I tried "Does marijuana cause cancer" and read the links etc.

I thought it was the tar in cigarettes that are the culprit, that tar is not a natural substance, its been added as a chemical to get you hooked.

I cant stand cigarette smoke, however when you roll MJ in a tobacco leaf, I smoke it easy ... cigarette smoke causes me to cough and retch in 1 drag. It also gives me a headache being round it. Cigars and pipe tobacco dont atleast for me.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #21 - 01/27/13 at 21:45:27

Yes, about the same here.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #22 - 01/28/13 at 03:40:52

Quote:
.it sure did make the girls MUCH more friendly and willing........

YEP  Cheesy

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 22:01:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Did it, do it, never did, use'ta did...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.