Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Associated Press: 27 Dead, 20 Are Children. (Read 1880 times)
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Associated Press: 27 Dead, 20 Are Children.
Reply #165 - 12/26/12 at 09:24:04

WebsterMark wrote on 12/22/12 at 16:33:36:
Those that have guns and run into financial trouble from time to time would almost always eventually, turn it in for the buyback money. You could also have a buy back for multi-round clips.Lets say the buy back is $1000 for handguns and $2000 for semi-auto rifles.

Why stop there? Why not take pre-emptive action and drive up the cost taxes and living expenses so no one can afford guns in the first place? Then we'll all be equals.

--Steve

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #166 - 12/26/12 at 10:05:18

I believe Adam Lanza was sexually molested as a child. Maybe his mother seperated from her husband to stop it. Maybe it went on for years and she turned her back until one day she could no longer take it. She barricaded her house and bought the guns, she took Adam to the shooting range so he could prevent any more molestation. He had his brothers ID which according to the media he hadnt seen in two years. Was his brother in on the molesting. When Adam Lanza went into that school he wasnt murdering those children. He was preventing those children from having to experience the living hell he had to go through. He killed his mother for allowing it to happen.

how do you know this? where did you hear this?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #167 - 12/26/12 at 10:09:42

Why stop there? Why not take pre-emptive action and drive up the cost taxes and living expenses so no one can afford guns in the first place? Then we'll all be equals.

Paraquat; mind you i'm not in favor of this. I'm just using proven economic principals. if the governement paid $1000 per pistol for example with no questions asked, then the selling price for any pistol would be a minimum of $1000. That would reduce the supply of guns since it would reduce new gun sales and a certain number of gun owners would sell them back for the money. I doubt that would have stopped Columbine, VA Tech or Newtown. The Gabby Giffords shooter? Might have changed his plans. Not sure what his financial situation was. Sew has looked into this shooting since it was near him I think, maybe he knows.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #168 - 12/26/12 at 10:10:43

"I believe Adam Lanza was sexually molested as a child. Maybe his mother seperated from her husband to stop it. Maybe it went on for years and she turned her back until one day she could no longer take it. She barricaded her house and bought the guns, she took Adam to the shooting range so he could prevent any more molestation. He had his brothers ID which according to the media he hadnt seen in two years. Was his brother in on the molesting. When Adam Lanza went into that school he wasnt murdering those children. He was preventing those children from having to experience the living hell he had to go through. He killed his mother for allowing it to happen."

...edging my way towards the door.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #169 - 12/26/12 at 10:30:19

We'll never know what was going through his mind. I know people who are convinced that the little voices are focused broadcasts from the feds...  Huh

It doesn't matter what he was thinking (or more likely NOT thinking, just running on reptilian reflex). Focusing on the what if, the how could anybody and the we need to do something drastic to curb this isn't going to fix anything. Speculation and knee jerk reactions solve nothing.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Retread

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #170 - 12/26/12 at 20:18:01

Last thing that went through his mind was a 9mm shell...

Used to look like a Greek God, now I look like a darned Greek!
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #171 - 12/26/12 at 21:26:31

There is a male prostitute ring based in New Town, Conn. The  fly young males to Washington. The Priest of the Catholic Church the Lanza's attended was busted for child molesting. It was one of those Vatican payouts, the priest just dissapeared and several townspeople got richer. Seven of the children Lanza allegedly killed attended that church. New Town Conn is not the quaint little all American town the media portrays it.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #172 - 12/27/12 at 05:55:46

Every place and everyone has 'dirty little secrets'.

You do what you feel best, but I’d hold off till the bodies are cold before tossing around accusations.  Extensive investigations revealed everything possible about the Columbine shooters. Let’s give this some time for events to unfold.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #173 - 12/27/12 at 06:08:14

WebsterMark wrote on 12/27/12 at 05:55:46:
Every place and everyone has 'dirty little secrets'.

You do what you feel best, but I’d hold off till the bodies are cold before tossing around accusations.  Extensive investigations revealed everything possible about the Columbine shooters. Let’s give this some time for events to unfold.

Yes give them time, the NRA needs the time to divert attention from the gun issue.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #174 - 12/27/12 at 06:13:02

Now that a few more days have passed since this mass murder by a nut, let's try a little perspective.

Hundreds of kids this age and younger die each year from abusive parents and baby sitters who shake them or otherwise physically abuse them.  Maybe your efforts ought to go toward preventing that.

Hundreds of kids this age or younger drown each year in backyard swimming pools - would you ban pools?

Waht about the parents who have fatal car wrecks, killing thier kids, while yapping on a cell phone?  Hundreds of kids die each year from this also.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #175 - 12/27/12 at 06:50:59

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 12/27/12 at 06:13:02:
Now that a few more days have passed since this mass murder by a nut, let's try a little perspective.

Hundreds of kids this age and younger die each year from abusive parents and baby sitters who shake them or otherwise physically abuse them.  Maybe your efforts ought to go toward preventing that.

Hundreds of kids this age or younger drown each year in backyard swimming pools - would you ban pools?

Waht about the parents who have fatal car wrecks, killing thier kids, while yapping on a cell phone?  Hundreds of kids die each year from this also.

Yes and when all of that happens in 1 spot in a span of 10 seconds to 20+ kids who are unrelated to the abusers/careless parents, I will work on banning of carrying baby sitters, abusive parents, swimming pools, cars and even BBQ chicken to that location and expand outwards from there as logic dictates. Happy ?

Now back to what happened like above with guns.

Cool.
srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #176 - 12/27/12 at 06:55:32

Sory, Srinath, but I'm done arguing about guns and ammo.  You have a one track mind that won't change, so why bother?

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #177 - 12/27/12 at 07:47:05

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 12/27/12 at 06:55:32:
Sory, Srinath, but I'm done arguing about guns and ammo.  You have a one track mind that won't change, so why bother?

Only because the last few mass murders seem to be committed by whacko's weilding guns.

As soon as we see them weilding swimming pools, or ping pongs which as the smart congressman Kyle kacal pointed out, are more lethal than guns, we can restrict those. Assault ping pongs need to be banned I tells ya ... those are killers.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #178 - 12/27/12 at 09:27:18

Pedophiles can hurt kids. Lets ban those.
Swimming pools? Why would anyone need a private swimming pool. My city has a public pool. (It's a giant toilet so I've never been - I couldn't tell you if they have a lifeguard there or not)
I joked in another thread to ban hammers. We have both private and government contractors. Why would an individual ever need a personal hammer?
Don't eat McDonalds. It's not healthy for you. Let the government tell you what to eat.

Let the government take sweet, sweet care of you. The government will do all your hard thinking for you. Life will be easy then.

With all these whackos using guns... if we didn't have guns they would use other instruments. Ban whackos. Go pre-emptive. Ban parents. Ban reproducing.

You know what really gets me angry? I have this idiot girl on my facebook friends list. Not for much longer, but she has a daughter. She posted something about how December has 5 Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays and that this only happens once every 823 years.

pregnant dog, are you retarded?
These are the people raising the future generations who don't even realize the calendar repeats. She takes whatever anyone says or relays to her in a picture on facebook and accepts this as truth.
It really angers me that we can't put a restriction on who can and cannot reproduce. She is a dummy. She will raise a dummy.
Ban stupid people.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #179 - 12/27/12 at 10:54:09

Paraquat wrote on 12/27/12 at 09:27:18:
With all these whackos using guns... if we didn't have guns they would use other instruments.

--Steve

Correct ... however the bodies will be piling up less rapidly.
All the other examples of Idiocy, hurt you or your loved ones. Not strangers.
You want to smoke in bed ... likliest people to be hurt ... you, your spouse and your kids ... when the house burns down.
All your examples of Idiocy are similar. Except for guns.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 00:24:48

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Associated Press: 27 Dead, 20 Are Children.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.