Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18
Send Topic Print
Associated Press: 27 Dead, 20 Are Children. (Read 1880 times)
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Re: Associated Press: 27 Dead, 20 Are Children.
Reply #120 - 12/19/12 at 18:34:21

5 foot long guns? No problem... have them here in 12g, .50 cal and .54 cal. AND paperwork for A.O.W.s, full auto AND explosives... that means I can legally own them per federal rules. Don't have any "big bad scary things" right now, but I'd love a pair of those belt fed 40mm grenade launchers. Have 20 acres of logging and stump removal coming up.

Got to love the ease with which working farms get through the federal hoops and loop holes.

Oh, I can also have functional cannon here without any restrictions. My place is a mile deep by 1/2 a mile wide tapering to 1/4 mile wide... Roll Eyes

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Reply #121 - 12/19/12 at 20:26:31

Disarming people who obey laws only gives the crazies more advantage.  Arm the teachers, not the bad guys.

If you think there's good in everyone, you haven't met everyone.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #122 - 12/19/12 at 21:01:45

While we're at it,... let's send all school children to school in bulletproof vests...
Every teacher gets an AR15,...(we'll have to train them, of course)... and buy the rifles, and ammo... with quarterly training sessions... ... and psychological evaluations every quarter as well...

You don't mind paying for that,.. do you Gyro?... Huh...

We better arm all theatre employees as well,... gas station attendants, fast food employees,.. librarians, Wallmart employees,... zoo keepers... hospital workers...   ...    ...  ...   ...  ...  ...  ........
Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #123 - 12/19/12 at 21:49:53

Uh, Sero... when I worked at a zoo we WERE armed... large bore handguns in every park vehicle. Worked there in 91 and 93, summers between college semesters.

Hospitals in Memphis have armed guards, and have had them since the late 1960s.

Gas station attendants? You have to speak English to fill out the paperwork for a gun purchase... but you can buy a Saturday night special from lots of them around the city. They were in the evidence room but got traded out the back door for a nickel rock... Shocked Or so rumor has it (that and guns with case numbers stenciled in the grip frames turning up at newer crime scenes)...

Even in Canada, handguns are easy to get. Go to any 5 and dime in China Town Vancouver... those aren't lighters.  Wink

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #124 - 12/19/12 at 21:52:55

Is this great country,.. or what?.... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #125 - 12/20/12 at 04:51:38

Is this great country,.. or what?....

yes it is!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #126 - 12/20/12 at 05:28:39

Serowbot wrote on 12/19/12 at 21:01:45:
While we're at it,... let's send all school children to school in bulletproof vests...
Every teacher gets an AR15,...(we'll have to train them, of course)... and buy the rifles, and ammo... with quarterly training sessions... ... and psychological evaluations every quarter as well...

You don't mind paying for that,.. do you Gyro?... Huh...

We better arm all theatre employees as well,... gas station attendants, fast food employees,.. librarians, Wallmart employees,... zoo keepers... hospital workers...   ...    ...  ...   ...  ...  ...  ........
Grin...

And we do all of this @ the NRA and gun companies expence, free guns and ammo and training and psych evaluvations (heck any of that that uses up their time, they get paid their overtime salary). Anyone who gets a gun, gets a lifetime NRA membership, free, and no, not govt paying for it ... free, paid by the gun company, who just have to make that extra $$ up on the paying customers.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #127 - 12/20/12 at 07:49:05

Like my man RMoney said, when you can move something to the private sector, its even better. Yes, the guns to defend ourselves against the guns they ahve sold to crackpots will have to be provided free by the gun company, yeaaaaay, private industry @ work.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #128 - 12/20/12 at 12:13:35

Nothing more to say here friends, apparently Bob Bork has died ... Bork, wasn't he the one on star trek where they take your body and put some machinery and a red led for an eye ? ... yea he's dead.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #129 - 12/21/12 at 06:21:45

Remember this folks ... Incoming Texas State Rep. Kyle Kacal says guns don’t kill people—ping-pong kills people.

"I've heard of people being killed playing ping-pong—ping-pongs are more dangerous than guns," he says. "Flat-screen TVs are injuring more kids today than anything."

Oh think I am making it up - OK try this -
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/texas-lawmaker-ping-pongs-deadlier-guns-21...

Yes, "ping pongs" kill people guys. There that should settle that.
You know worse than "ping pongs" - badmintons and tennisses. Those are just too deadly to talk about.

Then dont even get started on flat screen TV's, that's why I only have those Tube TV's whefre the screen is rounded. I'd rather not be flattened by a "Flat" screen.

What a moron. Hey, I think I have found the next republican Nominee ... and he has a cool name to boot - Kyle Kacal for president.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #130 - 12/21/12 at 08:06:06

I want the job of disarming citizens of their flat screen TV's.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #131 - 12/21/12 at 08:24:44

Midnightrider wrote on 12/21/12 at 08:06:06:
I want the job of disarming citizens of their flat screen TV's.

And I'll take the accompanying and extremely dangerous Home theater sound systems ... y'know as a public safety concern. I'd say we should give them a gun ... just cos its safer ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #132 - 12/21/12 at 08:40:13

What a moron

takes one to know one......

I hate crap like that. When a speaker uses an example of one thing to describe another and then some  moron comes along and extrapolates it to ridiculous lengths as a way to dodge the issue and discredit the speaker or confuse the topic.

Clearly her point was there are many dangers in the world and knee jerk reactions are usually based in emotions rather than logic.

I just read that 25 children per year die drowning in 5 gallon buckets left with water in them. I also just read a report that in 2000, 23 children died from accidental shootings; ie. father cleaning a gun and it goes off or a kid finds it and shoots himself.

Which is more dangerous? Where is our law against empty buckets? Oh, there probably already is a law against empty buckets. Now what?

Now I know our moron here will make fun of the bucket drownings as a way to hide the issue that: 1) first and foremost he’s an idiot and 2) refusal to acknowledge facts when trying to define the problem in the first place.

This is at the heart of the surge in demands for more gun laws. Politicians will hang on with all their might to the verbiage ‘assult rifle ban’ without any idea what real life effect will occur by changing a law that ‘bad guys’ will pay no attention to anyway.  

The fact is there are millions and millions of guns in this country and millions and millions of multi-round clips. Just like the last assault weapon ban, absolutely nothing will change. The guns are here, making stupid laws that the intended targets of those laws will ignore will do nothing but get idiots elected and give others a false sense of security.

But doggone it, let’s make sure we give space to the morons too stupid to understand English so they can change the topic to suit them.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #133 - 12/21/12 at 10:19:33

Wowwww all those big words I no understand ...

I theeenk theeeesssseee acceeedddeeeentttts eees bad, but Theeey callll eeeeet aaaaacccceeeeeeddddeeeeeennnntttsss ffffoooorrr reeeeessssseeeen.

And ...

Can you imagine how big gubbamint is gonna be if we have to have a department of bucket regulation.

As soon as you expand govt and fund it by say 300%, we can regulate everything including buckets ...

Its accident, carelessness, and as soon as someone uses buckets to drown 27 people in a school, we can regulate it, that's my take.

Dont subvert the issue, people die for all sorts of reasons. With guns they get to die rather quickly all in one spot every other month.

And sorry, a moron does not know a moron ... a moron is cluless as to who else is a moron. Or worse yet, agrees with the aforementioned moron. That "Takes one to know one" is rather click sounding, however does not work to be true in most cases. That when applied to say, doctors and their patients mean, well, doctors are sick people, applied to cops and criminals, means cops are criminals, and so on.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #134 - 12/21/12 at 11:27:47

Oh yea the NRA has a solution -

Its called give us all your $$$ and it will all be cool.

"The government should post armed officers in every school" ... and you plan to pay for it how ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/19/24 at 22:40:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Associated Press: 27 Dead, 20 Are Children.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.