KLOTZ (Read 517 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: KLOTZ
Reply #30 - 10/02/12 at 01:27:15

Rowboats got the right stuff for it, if he wants it.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #31 - 10/02/12 at 11:20:26

Thanks for the votes of confidence, guys...  but, I think we have some pretty good Mods here...
Wink...

PS... after thinking about it... I may have hit "Preview", instead of "Post"... and shot myself down...
Grin...

I'll have to keep working at being annoying enough to get censored...  Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Uno-Lung
YaBB Newbies

all great things are
simple

Kalamazoo
Reply #32 - 10/02/12 at 20:05:36

Heck yes, I'd instantly poof any known troll like Uno-lung and currently Bill still has no presence on RSD on answering newbie questions. [/OF]

Rest easy, Uno-lung is a known sock puppet who only pops up when his hand has something derogatory to say. [/ OF]

Don’t rest easy because I am not a sock puppet -- or a troll.  I am someone that has a problem with corrupt dishonorable authority, and I charge you, OF, of being just that.  Yes, People, OF is wrong and covers his over-sized ass with name calling, and deletion of opposing views.

If anyone points out that OF is using his position of authority to belittle, berate, mock, and discredit a poster, like Mister O did, it must be derogatory and must be censored if it reveals OF is wrong and a mean spirited ass covering opinionated son of a Shell shill.

"You can't change the world but at least you can try and put a dent in it!" Smootchy
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #33 - 10/03/12 at 11:55:14

Serowbot wrote on 10/02/12 at 11:20:26:
I'll have to keep working at being annoying enough to get censored...  Grin...

See, it isn't that hard, Uno can show you how.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #34 - 10/09/12 at 11:14:13

Uno-Lung wrote on 10/02/12 at 20:05:36:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/tartard/oldgrump.jpg

Heck yes, I'd instantly poof any known troll like Uno-lung and currently Bill still has no presence on RSD on answering newbie questions. [/OF]

Rest easy, Uno-lung is a known sock puppet who only pops up when his hand has something derogatory to say. [/ OF]

Don’t rest easy because I am not a sock puppet -- or a troll.  I am someone that has a problem with corrupt dishonorable authority, and I charge you, OF, of being just that.  Yes, People, OF is wrong and covers his over-sized ass with name calling, and deletion of opposing views.

If anyone points out that OF is using his position of authority to belittle, berate, mock, and discredit a poster, like Mister O did, it must be derogatory and must be censored if it reveals OF is wrong and a mean spirited ass covering opinionated son of a Shell shill.

Uno you hit the nail right on the head.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
tizzyfit

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 10/09/12 at 16:36:09

KLOTZ.........According to Bill67, is good for coughs, colds, sore holes and makes child birth a pleasure.  As a lubricant for anything mechanical, it's not so good. Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #36 - 10/09/12 at 19:21:41

Dang Fizzy,, thats funny right there.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Boule’tard
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Master of the
Obvious

Austin TX
Reply #37 - 10/11/12 at 17:42:22

Grin
Ok.. the cartoon, as well as your sig.. are funny.  Mega LOLs there.

But are you seriously going to make your whole online persona about defending Bill's inane comments and shooting down OF's promotion of Rotella.  If so, get a life dude.  If not, welcome to the discussion.  I remember once asking you for a good valid argument in an oil discussion, and you provided it.  And you probably also ride some sort of motorcycle.  So, for sure you have it in you to be a good discusser of topics.  Hopefully you'll nurture that and be an interesting member here.

And yes, Serowbot for president!  Cheesy  Well I wouldn't go THAT far  Grin but he'd make a darn good moderator.  The only hard part is getting the owner to make the changes.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. - P.C. Hodgell
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #38 - 10/11/12 at 18:03:04

Boule’tard wrote on 10/11/12 at 17:42:22:
And yes, Serowbot for president!  Cheesy  Well I wouldn't go THAT far  Grin but he'd make a darn good moderator.  The only hard part is getting the owner to make the changes.

Well,... Huh...

« Last Edit: 05/10/13 at 09:05:57 by Serowbot »  

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #39 - 05/08/13 at 11:23:17

Bump

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #40 - 05/08/13 at 13:54:08

It's red and it sounds like it is coagulating... motorcycle blood... bleah...

I'll stick with good old fashioned whatever is on sale 15W40 that is approved for on highway heavy duty engines. Delo, Delvac, Rotella, even Super Tech (Hellmart house label).

Klotz is for 2 smoke snowmobiles and such. Although Quicksilver was a much better product...  Roll Eyes

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #41 - 05/08/13 at 17:22:32

WD wrote on 05/08/13 at 13:54:08:

I'll stick with good old fashioned whatever is on sale 15W40 that is approved for on highway heavy duty engines. Delo, Delvac, Rotella, even Super Tech (Hellmart house label).

Klotz is for 2 smoke snowmobiles and such. Although Quicksilver was a much better product...  Roll Eyes

Walmart sells an oil called accel - available in only 2 weights 30 and 10w40. Back in the day - 2003 in used to be 75c a qt. Now its pushing 2.25. Its rated SF ... from the same time frame our bike was developed.

I put that in everything ... of course rotella is my next choice.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #42 - 05/08/13 at 18:26:20

Every vehicle on the place that gets its oil changed at home gets 15W40. The one that gets changed at the farm co-op gets I think 5W30 (not sure, 2006 Toyota Vibe, says Pontiac on the fender, but it is a Toyota in disguise)... Savage, 800 Intruder, CL100, flathad 6 powered 49 Dodge, 318 V8 powered 69 Dodge, 85 C10 short wide with a 4.3L V6, 87 C60 with an industrial 350, tractors from 1960- sometime in the current decade...

It's easy and it works. One oil for multiple vehicles.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #43 - 05/08/13 at 18:56:18

WD wrote on 05/08/13 at 13:54:08:

WD  I'm really amazed by how much you know.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 22:37:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › KLOTZ

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.