Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Are you better off then you were were 4 years ago? (Read 361 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Are you better off then you were were 4 years
Reply #15 - 09/12/12 at 08:24:01

Not only will Rep's force a woman to have unwanted medical procedures, and be forced to have a child,... they'll be forced to pay for it, out of their own pocketbook...

Wasn't being forced to buy something by the government, a large part of the argument against Obamacare?...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 09/12/12 at 10:23:37

yes I'm doing much better now than I was 4 years ago, but it wasn't because of Obama, and Romney won't stop me either. my swim up stream is slow but consistent.  Hopefully I'll get a bump start or something to speed up the ascension of my true awesomeness soon.   Roll Eyes

I'm still glad McCain didn't get elected though, so on second thought, the payroll tax cut that has happened under Obama, I liked that. I know the republicans mostly bemoan that because it's so small, but that really matters to you when you don't make much money to begin with. I really don't think that any tax breaks for the upper classes would really benefit me directly, just because the industry I'm in is suffering a bit and it has been under a pay raise freeze for the last 6 years or so here anyway, even so I've seen 3 pay raises in that time, first one was just me being a good employee and working above and beyond expectations, and additional $1.50 /hour which meant I could quit my sucky freelance job digitizing medical forms, and the second I got because I got offered a job that paid more and my manager offered to increase my salary because of that, that was another $1.50/hour and the third was a surprise to me, just a $.50 "cost of living" increase.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 09/12/12 at 11:47:06

I am doing better and its cos of Obama (atleast partly) and 4 more years will mean more work for me, Now oddly Romney will also result in as much if not more work ... that is the advantage of rolling regulations ...
In 08 my house was worth a lot less, its since recovered, and that's oddly because of bush ... I bought my house @ pre bubble price which it still went below in 08-09.

However I want Glass-Steagall back ... I dont think anyone who has received a bail out directly or indirectly even deserves a voice in that descision to regulate ... the fact that they have "paid it back" just means they have robbed the new invesors to pay the federal govt back ... so not a valid argument.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 09/12/12 at 14:33:21

Web's been tootin on Rush's crack pipe again. You havent lost a single freedom during Obama's watch. You've forgotten a lot, but I havent forgotten the Patriot Act and who passed it. Now that's state control at its finest!

Wasn't crack; was something else rush was taking. Not sure what it was.
no freedom? oh yea? My company will cancel my health insurance next year and I will be forced into Obamacare despite what the liar said about keeping my insurance. He knows companies will drop coverage and as long as he keeps the restrictions on insurance companies selling across state lines, I'll have to take his insurance or pay a tax. Thanks Barack...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 09/12/12 at 14:35:08

Really? I guess the government is OK when it has its business in womens reproductive organs?

reproductive organs? Coward; say what you are really talking about. You want women to be able to kill unborn babies anytime and for any reason. Don't be a coward and say reproductive organs; geez.....

Here's an idea; ask the unborn child if it wants a chance at freedom...

IP Logged
Retread

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 09/12/12 at 16:08:34

Thats right, we have to wait for after they are born to kill em, of course you have to have these unwanted children to be tortured and starved before you kill em... Coward, tell me what its really about, your not really pro-life..

Used to look like a Greek God, now I look like a darned Greek!
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #21 - 09/12/12 at 19:08:34

If abortion is a sin let God take care of whoever did it. As far as the American goverment blowing up the Middle East for profit  Roll Eyes

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 09/12/12 at 22:37:57

of course you have to have these unwanted children to be tortured and starved before you kill em...

What in the living hell are you talking about?.... I just want to make sure I’ve got you straight. You are completely okay with a  doctor sticking a pair of scissors into a baby’s skull after it’s been partially delivered from the woman to the point where the head is out but the rest of the child is inside, then you open those scissors up, stick a tube in and vacuum out the brains so the skull collapses. You’re cool with that??? This is what you want to defend???

You guys are living pieces of human excrement. Band me from this forum; delete me. In fact, why don’t you guys ABORT me from this forum? You don’t need a real reason to; just ABORT me because you feel like it….

Abort me; go ahead; abort me.

IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Reply #23 - 09/13/12 at 06:24:45

Saw this on FB and thought it was funny...

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
Retread

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 09/13/12 at 07:00:02

WebsterMark wrote on 09/12/12 at 22:37:57:
of course you have to have these unwanted children to be tortured and starved before you kill em...

What in the living hell are you talking about?.... I just want to make sure I’ve got you straight. You are completely okay with a  doctor sticking a pair of scissors into a baby’s skull after it’s been partially delivered from the woman to the point where the head is out but the rest of the child is inside, then you open those scissors up, stick a tube in and vacuum out the brains so the skull collapses. You’re cool with that??? This is what you want to defend???

You guys are living pieces of human excrement. Band me from this forum; delete me. In fact, why don’t you guys ABORT me from this forum? You don’t need a real reason to; just ABORT me because you feel like it….

Abort me; go ahead; abort me.

I have already stated my opinion and stance towards abortion, I am personally against it, but it is a mother and fathers decision, not mine, yours, some preachers, or the governments. What you described is a partial birth abortion, which is very seldom done, again that usually falls into mother's life is in danger.

I will always counsel against abortion if asked, however we do not live in a make believe world where every child brought into it is treated with love and understanding. These same children end up dead, or permanent draws on our society many times.. Every year 3.3 million kids are sexually abused, physically abused, mentally abused, starved, or put on the streets in the US.. The Republicant party would love to make this number larger, with cuts to child welfare, Planned parenthood, and access to birth control.

Sorry, it not you we are angry with or cannot support, it is your archaic ideals, and methods to achieve those ideals, maybe we could abort those? At this point of time, we should not even have this as an issue of importance within an election, we have gone backwards thanks to extreme ignorance..

Used to look like a Greek God, now I look like a darned Greek!
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 09/13/12 at 07:36:33

Web: I'll give you a reason for abortion - In fact I'll give you 10 billion ... or 7+ billion and creeping to 10.

The Bible was written when there were less than 10 million people on the planet and people were routinely being killed by famine and flood, fires, earthquakes, land slides and wild animals ... made sense to hold on to every baby you can get ...

@ 10 billion its optional, in fact anyway you chose to self castrate - be it become lesbian/gay, or condoms or abortion in the global sense is a extension granted to human life on this planet.

@ 15 billion, you will be 1 family 1 child like china ...

@ 20 you'd be castrated @ birth.

@25 billion, you'd be eaten @ birth by a hungry mob.

Take your pick. That is not religious, or political or any bloody twisted sick rant, it is simple logic.

Rush was doing ground up oxycontin - which I believe he blamed on his cleaning lady ... Yea those immigrant clenaing ladies hold all the power over those wealthy white men ... you know even Aaaaahnold's cleaning lady tricked him into giving her some of his sperm then used it to create a child and then she took that child and moved away to some village. That trickster.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 09/13/12 at 07:38:16

Greg wrote on 09/13/12 at 06:24:45:
Saw this on FB and thought it was funny...

http://files.thebenics.com/misc/betteroff.jpg

This is hilarious - You do know that Obama didn't change the criteria for food stamps right. Bush did, and I would applaud him for that, Obama just happenied to take office when the economy tanked and hence there were people eligible to get on it which obviously he had to let them on ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Reply #27 - 09/13/12 at 08:21:40

I am not blaming anyone. I just found it hilarious.

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 09/13/12 at 08:48:21

Take your pick. That is not religious, or political or any bloody twisted sick rant, it is simple logic.

it's far from simple logic and the idea of abortion for birth control is pathetic.

to say we couldn't support 25 billion is an opinion and not a fact. When the world had a billion people, do you suppose they believed it could hold 7 times as much? Who knows what the capacity is.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 09/13/12 at 08:52:21

I have already stated my opinion and stance towards abortion, I am personally against it, but it is a mother and fathers decision, not mine, yours, some preachers, or the governments.

Stopping the killing of babies just because the are inconvenient should be everyone’s business and yes it is our place to step in.

If someone is about to start bashing my head in with a bat because it’s inconvenient for me to be alive, please, you have my permission to stop them….

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 13:48:52

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Are you better off then you were were 4 years ago?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.