Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
They just have to screw over seniors and the poor! (Read 59 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
They just have to screw over seniors and the poor!
09/17/12 at 12:29:22

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: They just have to screw over seniors and the p
Reply #1 - 09/17/12 at 13:09:50

Yea that's because he's old but rich, I think his doctor is also his parking attendant, and his VP pick is Young but rich who owns most of the hospitals in the mid west.
Between the 2 of them they make $ squeezing the last pennies out of the old and poor.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 09/18/12 at 00:10:34

Yep,, its a sleazy, no good lying, no good POS or, you can elect the
other sleazy, no good lying, no good POS

PIck carefully! OUr nations future depends on it.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #3 - 09/18/12 at 02:09:21

JOG I read G Edward Griffins writings. Believe it or not I've even sent him a few dollars. Most of the time I have already read what you post before you post it. I've pretty much given up on this nations future. W wasnt nothing but a trainwreck and its gonna take more than 4 years to even try to staighten out the mess he created. Ron Paul is gone. Obama hasnt threatened harm to the poor people or the seniors, I guess you can say I'm gonna vote for the lesser of the two evils. I dont think Obama will drag us into another useless expensive war unless it is absolutely necessary. Romney cant wait to start a war. Time may prove me wrong but thats the way I feel now.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 09/18/12 at 05:35:04

Yep, its a pretty tuff spot to be in, American Voter. Hard to pick, really, really, HARD to pick, I wish I had a clue which one will be less destructive. Isnt that pitiful? Trying to decide which one will be less destructive, WHILE each has absolutely rabid supporters,
I cant say a thing about how youve decided to vote. I hope youre right,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #5 - 09/18/12 at 07:12:14

Ron Paul and G Edward Griffin were dead on about the Federal Reserve. I cant understand why people arent more infuriated. The Federal Reserve has devalued our homes, all our belongings and our dollar. I've talked to many people who arent even aware of the audit. It was a phony cover up audit, we werent allowed to dig deep and they gave away more American dollars than the national debt. There's no telling the damage or the money given away that they have really done. I guess its legal and they are above the law. Our biggest enemy isnt overseas.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 09/18/12 at 08:56:39

Mitt isn't out to start a war, he's basically a weenie, well that is unless he can profit from it. Then of course war it is, Iran, here we come ...

Obama has no plans of "fixing the problem" on the backs of the poor.
Mitt does have plans of padding the pockets of rich people in the guise of "fixing the problems" on the backs of the poor.

Not even close IMHO. Simple for me cos, I am not super rich and even if you are (like Buffet and Soros) you need to have forgotten where you once were. If you were born wealthy and haven't seen a problem you cannot pay your way out of you're easily Mitts constituency.

The rest are all single issue voters. Bible, gay rights, guns, abortion etc.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 09/18/12 at 09:03:29

Midnightrider wrote on 09/18/12 at 07:12:14:
Ron Paul and G Edward Griffin were dead on about the Federal Reserve. I cant understand why people arent more infuriated. The Federal Reserve has devalued our homes, all our belongings and our dollar. I've talked to many people who arent even aware of the audit. It was a phony cover up audit, we werent allowed to dig deep and they gave away more American dollars than the national debt. There's no telling the damage or the money given away that they have really done. I guess its legal and they are above the law. Our biggest enemy isnt overseas.

The feds devalued our houses only after they inflated our houses. In effect they pumped it up to keep the people un aware of the fact that the economy is in the dumpster from 2003-2006, bush needed it for 2004, where he could say "Our economy is recovering nicely after slipping into recession following the september 11th attacks" - Look it up ... one sentence with 3 lies ... Recovering nicely - only housing which was a un sustainable bubble, recession was on before 9/11 ... and what he didn't say - we're pumping the bubble by running interest rates @ un sustainable lows.

03-06 up, 06-09 down 09-12 flat (atleast mine is). If you live in CA or FL you may be different.

However if there was no fannie and freddie will houses be worth more or less ... IMHO, less, alot less, but it also will be cheaper to build, land will be less etc etc ... costs less and is worth less, and we would have people who know what goes into building a house ... not clueless fools who buy what they see for whatever price and then get disappointed.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/19/24 at 22:29:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › They just have to screw over seniors and the poor!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.