Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
One more stupid Romney Idea (Read 91 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

One more stupid Romney Idea
09/02/12 at 14:26:10

He said - anytime you can move something from the federal govt to the states that's the right direction to go.
And if you can move it to the private sector that's even better.

What garbage.

Well not really, unless you let the local govt print dollar bills then its perfect.

I am sure he'd count that as shrinking the govt and take credit for reducing the debt load.
If not for the federal govt something's would never get done. Like there is a leg of a highway in NC that they want to build, its close to the SC border, and there is no progress on it cos most of the businesses that would benefit are in SC.

Nice idea fool.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: One more stupid Romney Idea
Reply #1 - 09/02/12 at 15:04:22

I'm barely getting by because of the private sector. If it wasnt for the goverment I would be hungry. I got my SS check last month. My Wall St check hasnt arrived yet  Roll Eyes

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 09/02/12 at 18:28:33

Article 1, section 8, lays out what jobs belong to the feds. Everytying else belongs to the states & the people.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Retread

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 09/02/12 at 18:31:33

Yea, I just love toll roads....NOT!! Angry

Used to look like a Greek God, now I look like a darned Greek!
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #4 - 09/02/12 at 19:14:50

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/02/12 at 18:28:33:
Article 1, section 8, lays out what jobs belong to the feds. Everytying else belongs to the states & the people.

Just Certain People!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 09/02/12 at 19:34:42

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/02/12 at 18:28:33:

That would be one more example of a lop sided rule resurrected mid stream and enacted selectively and retroactively ... cos try telling any one in Alaska about this and you will not even leave that state in a body bag ... Sarah Palin being a TEA party darling is a irony beyond ironies.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 09/03/12 at 03:08:38

Please, Please, stop WITH THE Tea party crap. You know the Tea Party was made up of Ron Paul supporters. If the words & deeds of the politician Do Not Look like what comes out of Ron Paul, they Are NOT Tea Party people. You can run get a vest & slap some decorations on it & SAY youre a Hells Angel, but we all know you arent,
Shes just another republican, thers nothing about her that is remotely Tea Party.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #7 - 09/03/12 at 03:13:29

I would like tea party with Sarah. Smiley

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 09/03/12 at 05:14:03

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/03/12 at 03:08:38:
Please, Please, stop WITH THE Tea party crap. You know the Tea Party was made up of Ron Paul supporters. If the words & deeds of the politician Do Not Look like what comes out of Ron Paul, they Are NOT Tea Party people. You can run get a vest & slap some decorations on it & SAY youre a Hells Angel, but we all know you arent,
Shes just another republican, thers nothing about her that is remotely Tea Party.

The TEA party has been the same since its inception by Ron Paul, their philosophy is the same, just that ron paul has distanced himself from it.   The fact that RP has distanced himself from it dont mean its not the TEA party. They still call themselves the TEA party.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 09/03/12 at 09:09:07

YOure dead wrong. It wasnt RP{ who staarted it, it was his constituents./ Over time, politicians who saw the outpouring of support & who wanted a piece of it, started Saying THEY were part of it,,

POliticians find a parade & jump in front of it,
But they didnt Behave as Tea Party people, the Tea Party fell apart, the grass roots support is gone, becau8se it was co-opted & Tea Party became "Same goals as the neocons",

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 09/03/12 at 21:13:27

Either way, In 08 pre bailout and the back drop of a strengthening euro and a interest rate of 5% it actually made sense to shrink govt and cut taxes.
In 10-12 it is stupidly dangerous. A near dead euro and a net -ve and dropping interest rate make it the best to borrow and grow ... not cut and shrink.

Yea Neocons, sorry I am not seeing any Neo con rallies, so I am going to refer to them as the TEA.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 09/03/12 at 22:57:39

I find it offensive & revealing of people who cant differentiate, but go for it,.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 09/04/12 at 15:39:54

I dont think its right that the TEA party has shifted, its more like the ground under them has.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/14/24 at 12:17:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › One more stupid Romney Idea

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.