ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Crisp Crispy...
08/28/12 at 22:25:58

I mean,... Chris Christie...

... and now I'm hungry...
Fried chicken on sale at Albertson's...  Mmmm!...

Oh!... politics!...   Yeah,.. Chris Christie said something... about ...

Do you smell chickin?...  
Anyway,... I suspect CC wants to be president 2016...  he'll explode before then...
I will vote for him...
He should be the next Colonel Sanders...
Chicken sale day,... tomorrow...
Mmmmm!.... Huh...

I'm pretty well behaved,... but, fried chicken will be the death of me...
Crisp crispy... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Crisp Crispy...
Reply #1 - 08/29/12 at 05:07:05

so he's a big fat man... he kicked the hell out of those wussy labor unions in the Garden State.  Thier days of feeding at the public salad bar of cash are over. I think he just sort of absorbed them into his belly.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 08/29/12 at 06:53:12

WebsterMark wrote on 08/29/12 at 05:07:05:
so he's a big fat man... he kicked the hell out of those wussy labor unions in the Garden State.  Thier days of feeding at the public salad bar of cash are over. I think he just sort of absorbed them into his belly.

Oh yea he bashed the workers into submission ... then he exported all the work to china ... Or I think it went to china ... then he bashed the workers ...
As soon as he outsources teachers and public works ... he's gonna be president.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 08/29/12 at 08:04:00

Oh yea he bashed the workers into submission ... then he exported all the work to china ... Or I think it went to china ... then he bashed the workers ...

you have no idea what you're talking about.

IP Logged
splash07
Serious Thumper

Charleston, SC
Reply #4 - 08/29/12 at 09:20:29

He is a hypocrite. He said that states should follow federal direction and regulation when it comes to smoking pot but when it comes to illegal sports gambling he wants the feds to keep their big fat noses out of his state. What a loser!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 08/29/12 at 10:20:42

WebsterMark wrote on 08/29/12 at 08:04:00:

you have no idea what you're talking about.

Yes I do and its the backbone, the platform and the credo of the republican party.

Under the guise of creating jobs :-
Help the rich become super rich.
Help the super rich become mega super mega rich. <- Yes that is 2 megas.

Under the guise of fiscal responsibility
Cut taxes for the super rich.
Cut unions.
Cut help for the poor/needy.
Cut planned parenthood.
Cut rights of women.
Cut any medical advances that may help those who can jet to europe to get stem cell treatments for wrinkles.

Stop arguing here and go count your $$$ or stocks or something.

Some of us working class stiffs are killing ourselves to pay 33% in taxes and we have to fix our bikes so we can save $3 a day on parking.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 08/29/12 at 10:59:37

He is a hypocrite. He said that states should follow federal direction and regulation when it comes to smoking pot but when it comes to illegal sports gambling he wants the feds to keep their big fat noses out of his state. What a loser!

That’s hypocritical? Isn’t that just analyzing each situation and taking the course of action that best serves his state? Isn’t that the open mindedness you liberals always preach?

Yes I do and its the backbone, the platform and the credo of the republican party.

Under the guise of creating jobs :-
Help the rich become super rich.

If you mean ensuring people have the opportunity to achieve whatever goal they are capable of, yes, I agre.

Under the guise of fiscal responsibility
Cut taxes for the super rich.

Not true.
Cut unions.

God; I hope so.

Cut help for the poor/needy.

Not true.

Cut planned parenthood.

God I hope so.

Cut rights of women.

Not true. Half the babies chopped to pieces before they are born or have their brains sucked out are little girls…
Have you seen the commercial with the woman who was a baby and survived an abortion? Whose waging a war on women really?...

Cut any medical advances that may help those who can jet to europe to get stem cell treatments for wrinkles.

No true and in fact, just a down right stupid comment.

Stop arguing here and go count your $$$ or stocks or something.
That would only take a few seconds and I have no stocks.

Some of us working class stiffs are killing ourselves to pay 33% in taxes and we have to fix our bikes so we can save $3 a day on parking.

Kudos to you if it's so, but pretty sure you don’t pay 33% federal income tax.

IP Logged
splash07
Serious Thumper

Charleston, SC
Reply #7 - 08/29/12 at 11:09:48

WebsterMark wrote on 08/29/12 at 10:59:37:

That’s hypocritical? Isn’t that just analyzing each situation and taking the course of action that best serves his state? Isn’t that the open mindedness you liberals always preach?

Its taking the best course of action that serves himself. And I am no liberal, I dont like labels and I dont take kindly to others labeling me when they dont know nuts about me!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 08/29/12 at 12:11:09

[i]

Not true. Half the babies chopped to pieces before they are born or have their brains sucked out are little girls…[i]

Not true. Half the babies chopped to pieces before they are born or have their brains sucked out are little girls…

This is true and hilariously mis-stated ... 1/2 of all aborted babies are girls ... that's cos the other 1/2 are boys and those are the only 2 randomly provided options possible ... sorta like the Dilbert joke that says "I've noticed that 40% of your "sick days off" appear to fall on monday or Friday. Duh ...

Anyway since you dont want anyone to have an abortion, you are holding up the rights of women because 1/2 of aborted babies are girls ... is that your stance ... that is likely the truest and the dumbest thing I may have ever heard.

This is particularly why its dumb ...
A baby boy or girl has certain pre requisites regardless of gender on the bearer of said baby who in 100% of cases is a woman. Limiting rights of women is limiting rights of women. There are 2 scenarios in case you consider the gender of the baby.

Limiting rights of women when there is a baby boy in the womb.
Limiting rights of women when there is a baby girl in the womb.

If you read it close, it still is limiting the rights of women.

And really referring to abortions as "chopping little babies to pieces" lets me know that you really have no valid point. Its using dramatisation to rant and rave and spew religious rhetoric ... it was cool and accepted when there were 2 billion people on the planet most of whom weren't bible thumpers, but pushing 9 billion with a majority thumping the bible its really obvious you have no point. BTW I also am pro gay, cos I dont want to have 10 billion, being gay is a good way to have people self birth control ... good. We would rather have that instead of being forced to like china.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 08/29/12 at 12:32:07

"Partial birth" abortion, is not a medical term...
It is 0.2% of abortions...
It is done almost exclusively to save the life or health of the mother,.. or because the fetus is not viable, and would be stillborn, or worse, die horrifically in short order...

It is not birth control...
It is not a political issue...

It is a stupid and cruel intrusion on a woman's/family's personal tragedy...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 08/29/12 at 13:00:55

We can blow up all the unions we want to be "competetive".

China will still manipulate their currency, they will still opress and work their labor to death and they will get our industry killed, all day, any day, easy.

China will also get oil from Iran (which they are doing now with the sanctions in place) minerals from many many corrupt regimes in africa and asia and lay claims to every piece of territory they think is of any vaue and they will ahve us on the floor union or no union. Kill all the unions and we will last an extra 3 months.
Kill the safety net and we will have all the workers become homeless.

The solution: radical as it is, run up bigger and bigger deficits, borrowing $ from china @ the negative interest rates they will pay us ... its -ve to they are paying us to take their $. We use that $ to fund technologies and do worker training etc etc where we have an employee base, and keep making those bonds to china. When they figure out we are giving them worthless paper for stuff and they raise their prices, and stop lending us the $, we print all the $ like we are in the hole for 100 trillion bucks, we print 1 100 trillion dollar bill and send it to them in an envelope and call it a day.

That would both teach them to flood the world and screw their own labor force as well as have us an industry base we can run off at will and be back to the 50's and 60's type manufacturing and technology based economy.

A true conservative makes hay when the sun shines, if someone will lend me @ negative interest I'll borrow all I can. Simple.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 08/29/12 at 13:24:56

Its taking the best course of action that serves himself

and how did his actions serve himself?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 08/29/12 at 13:29:38

Srinath: And really referring to abortions as "chopping little babies to pieces" lets me know that you really have no valid point. Its using dramatisation to rant and rave and spew religious rhetoric ... it was cool and accepted when there were 2 billion people on the planet most of whom weren't bible thumpers, but pushing 9 billion with a majority thumping the bible its really obvious you have no point. BTW I also am pro gay, cos I dont want to have 10 billion, being gay is a good way to have people self birth control ... good. We would rather have that instead of being forced to like china.

What? Are you of the opinion abortion is an acceptable form of birth control?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #13 - 08/29/12 at 13:30:48

WebsterMark wrote on 08/29/12 at 13:24:56:
Its taking the best course of action that serves himself

and how did his actions serve himself?

He's on the podium looking all fat and oily isn't he ...

I rest my case.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
splash07
Serious Thumper

Charleston, SC
Reply #14 - 08/29/12 at 13:31:52

WebsterMark wrote on 08/29/12 at 13:29:38:
Srinath: And really referring to abortions as "chopping little babies to pieces" lets me know that you really have no valid point. Its using dramatisation to rant and rave and spew religious rhetoric ... it was cool and accepted when there were 2 billion people on the planet most of whom weren't bible thumpers, but pushing 9 billion with a majority thumping the bible its really obvious you have no point. BTW I also am pro gay, cos I dont want to have 10 billion, being gay is a good way to have people self birth control ... good. We would rather have that instead of being forced to like china.

What? Are you of the opinion abortion is an acceptable form of birth control?

I am! Want to fight about it?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/14/24 at 12:23:35

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Crisp Crispy...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.