Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Will you be voting republican or democrat? (Read 170 times)
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: Will you be voting republican or democrat?
Reply #15 - 09/01/12 at 09:28:36

arteacher wrote on 09/01/12 at 05:02:43:
He has been trained to manage his facial expressions when he speaks publicly, and therefore he does not look sincere. It also makes him look dis-honest. He looks like a puppet, and I kept waiting for the lines to appear at his jaw like a ventriloquist's dummy.

hes the antichrist

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #16 - 09/01/12 at 09:49:47

He's not intelligent enough to be the antichrist.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #17 - 09/01/12 at 11:53:45

He's the rantichrist... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 09/01/12 at 16:20:06

arteacher wrote on 09/01/12 at 05:02:43:
Being Canadian and therefore not voting in this election, I haven't been following the candidates platforms too closely.
I was forced to watch the last 20 min of Romney's acceptance speech (it pre-empted 2 1/2 Men) and it gave me the shivers.
Here's why:
He has been trained to manage his facial expressions when he speaks publicly, and therefore he does not look sincere. It also makes him look dis-honest. He looks like a puppet, and I kept waiting for the lines to appear at his jaw like a ventriloquist's dummy.
He also reminded me very much of Martin Sheen in the movie "The Dead Zone"- hence the shivers.  Shocked

I could not disagree more ...
Here is why ...
He does not looks sincere cos he is not.
He looks dishonest cos he is.
He wont have lines appear @ the sides of his mouth, cos he's too busy talking out of both sides of it.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 09/01/12 at 16:36:06

Vote Obamney, vote Rombamma, minor differences. I cant tell you what you Will see, but here is what you wont see.
You will not see any change in major policies. Our foreign "policy" of messin in others business will continue.
OUr debt will continue to skyrocket.
OUr rights will continue to be eroded, TSA will be in more places, groping & radiating us.
There will be roadblocks & military or militarized cops demanding proof of
citizenship & doing DWI checks. By roadblocks, I mean guard shacks, bulletproof guardshacks, set up by the road..not the little one hour things they do 100 miles from the border,
It was Ron Paul or descent into tyranny,.,

we didnt get Ron Paul

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 09/02/12 at 19:08:03

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/01/12 at 16:36:06:
citizenship & doing DWI checks. By roadblocks, I mean guard shacks, bulletproof guardshacks, set up by the road..

Can't f'in wait.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 09/02/12 at 19:40:30

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/01/12 at 16:36:06:
Vote Obamney, vote Rombamma, minor differences. I cant tell you what you Will see, but here is what you wont see.
You will not see any change in major policies. Our foreign "policy" of messin in others business will continue.
OUr debt will continue to skyrocket.
OUr rights will continue to be eroded, TSA will be in more places, groping & radiating us.
citizenship & doing DWI checks. By roadblocks, I mean guard shacks, bulletproof guardshacks, set up by the road..not the little one hour things they do 100 miles from the border,
It was Ron Paul or descent into tyranny,.,

we didnt get Ron Paul

No ... huge difference between Obama and Romney -
Debt will skyrocket with both ... but Obama will give it to the unions. Romney will give it to the rich.
Ron Paul has 1 good idea, kick out the illegals and rescind the 14th amendment. The rest of his Ideas are really really 3 years and a whole world too late.
No one is going to put up check points and guard shacks everywhere ... unless Romney privatises the justice system and the "rent-a-cops" are paid for each scalp they bring in ... but seriously speaking, we are having police dept's get killed and de funded into being nothing but paper pushers ... I doubt cops will set up anything ... heck there may be some criminal enterprise going that way ... after all the parking lot business seems to have been taken over by them atleast in charlotte.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 09/03/12 at 05:17:52

Oh yea debt will sky rocket under romney and he will give it to the rich while he professes small govt and less debt.
Obama will give it as handouts but not be trying to reduce the debt or shrink govt.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #23 - 09/03/12 at 09:00:12

That pretty much adds up to the same result, which makes them the same.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 09/04/12 at 04:52:57

5 reasons out of 689 not to have Hopey around for a 2nd term...

1)      Because Julia needs to get off her lazy, federally subsidized butt, get a real job, and pay for her own darned birth-control pills.
2)      Because lots of people fail at their first real job.
3)      Because the country is ready for its first African-American former president.
4)      To give him the free time to write his third memoir.
5)      So that dissent will once again be the highest form of patriotism.

5 is my favorite.....  Starting in January next year, my neighbors can dig out of their basements all those 'not in my name' and 'war is not the answer' yard signs that have been gathering dust for the past 4 years while our Nobel Peace Prize winning president continues the same policies Bush put together...

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 09/04/12 at 05:27:08

WebsterMark wrote on 09/04/12 at 04:52:57:

Nobel Peace Prize winning president continues the same policies Bush put together...

See this would be my #1 reason ... except the landscape has changed ... drastically.
When Bush did it interest rates were pushing 5% on US bonds and our credibility and currency were under threat.
Now its effectively -ve and our currency has never been stronger. Our credibility OTOH thanks to the inability to intervene in libya and syria cos our military is stretched thin - people are asking WTF is the US thinking, they go to wars against 2 countries on the flimsiest of excuses and then dont support a genuine freedom movement, Where are their priorities.

Good points web keep em comming.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/14/24 at 12:13:15

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Will you be voting republican or democrat?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.