Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
It is a "party", afterall... (Read 40 times)
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

It is a "party", afterall...
09/03/12 at 06:56:51

http://blog.sfgate.com/nov05election/2012/09/02/california-delegate-gets-boot...

Charlotte – A member of the California delegation to the Democratic National Convention has been sent home after a drunken late night incident Sunday at one of the delegation’s hotels.

Sometime around 2 a.m. Sunday, two delegates returned to the Blake Hotel “intoxicated” according to state party officials and hotel staff noticed one appeared to be unconscious and called emergency service workers. The delegate was treated at a local hospital and released.

The other delegate became unruly with the hotel staff and emergency workers. Some reports say he allegedly claimed to be a member of Congress and a state party official. The hotel staff called police but the man was not arrested.

Later Sunday, California party officials met with the man and “asked him to leave the hotel and not partake in convention activities,” said state party spokesman Tenoch Flores. “The delegate has apologized to hotel staff and earlier today agreed to leave the hotel and forgo official delegation activities in Charlotte.”

Party officials did not identify the delegates involved.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: It is a "party", afterall...
Reply #1 - 09/03/12 at 07:00:34

Oh yea the blake hotel ... the party end of charlotte ... I cant imagine a better location to have a drunken brawl ... or a drunken stupor.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 09/03/12 at 09:05:52

Another idiot,, forgot the purpose of the trip, forgot his own reason for being there, Let a lot of people down, failed to support his candidate, spent a load of $$$ to get drunk,m didnt he? He coulda stayed home,,
Imagine how his friends will look at him now,, that guy made a Big Mistake.

Ill bet his wife is PISSED..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Iowa is next.
Reply #3 - 09/03/12 at 16:42:23

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Iowa-Democratic-Party-national-delegate-ar...

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Michael Kiernan, former chairman of the Iowa Democratic Party and a delegate to the party's national convention, has been arrested on suspicion of driving while drunk.

The Des Moines Register reports that Kiernan was arrested around 1:30 a.m. Friday. A Des Moines police officer says Kiernan was wearing only boxer shorts at the time, and a breath test indicated his blood alcohol level at .126, well over the .08 driving limit.

Kiernan released a statement Friday after being released on bond, saying he had met with a friend at a local sports bar and had taken a cab home around 10 p.m.

But several hours later, he drove to get fast food, saying, "I made a mistake in thinking that by then, the alcohol had properly dissipated from my system."

--Steve

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 09/03/12 at 17:42:21

Gee,.. this is starting to sound fun...  wish I were there... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/14/24 at 12:13:15

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › It is a "party", afterall...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.