Send Topic Print
Very bad cranking (Read 714 times)
87 savage

Gone riding!

Maine
Re: Very bad cranking
Reply #60 - 08/14/12 at 17:16:09

mmg123 wrote on 08/14/12 at 05:06:50:
Ok guys took starter to be tested Man took it apart guess what the little bearing on top seized armitor checks ok brushes to new bearing fitted like new This sounds really weird my friend not happy put his starter back on same problem Oh dear took it off and took it with mine to the same man He opened it up what a mess checks out worse than mine friend said wish he hadnt let me try it now His brushes are worn and its really full of junk in there Man it will be ok cleaned and new brushes Pick them up in the morning let you guys know if this is for certain the problem

Wow! What are the odds two starters would be gone at the same time?! Just glad to hear you may have found the problem. Now I'm anxious for you to get it back to hear if that was really the problem. Cheesy

His: 1987 LS650F stock except for 98 engine, Dyna muffler. Hers: 2008 S40 with factory bags, windshield and sissybar.
  IP Logged
mmg123

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Cyprus
Reply #61 - 08/14/12 at 23:59:21

Yip yip guys its a glourious day its not only my daughter 16th birthday ,the bike has been reborn THE STARTER was the problem I also have a happy friend to,it cost 30euro for both to be sorted Party time what a day i am so happy. I cant thank everybody enough for having the pacients and sticking me on this You guys are just the BEST BEST BEST Small ride time Then party YEAH  Grin Cool Grin Cool Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #62 - 08/15/12 at 01:10:07

Go have fun,, Happy Birthday to the Girl.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
07/05/24 at 08:57:36

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Very bad cranking

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.