Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Hollywood and Gamer problem not Guns! (Read 277 times)
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: Hollywood and Gamer problem not Guns!
Reply #15 - 07/21/12 at 21:17:10

Oh, just another day in Paradise called the U.S.A. ....Bat sh!t crazy gun freaks...

In one year, GUNS murdered 35 in Australia, 39 in England & Wales, 194 in Germany, 190 in Canada, and 9,484 in the United States....USA! We're #1! We're #1!

Guns are a form of power. I think we need to see it in just that light. Who are we willing to give that power to. And who should be prevented from having it.

We do need to regulate the sale of guns plain and simple. It won't stop the shootings at all, but it might, just might stop the shootings of 70 plus people in one incident.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 07/21/12 at 21:46:14

Twice as many people a day die from alcohol related accidents.
  Should we bring back prohibition?

Almost as many people die in motorcycle accidents every day.
  Should we outlaw motorcycles?

7 times as many people die every day due to accidental poisoning.  
  Where are the stories about government agents putting locks on paint  cabinets across the country?

There are at a minimum, over 200 million firearms in the US today. We’re told it’s physically impossible to deport only 12 million illegal immigrants (much easier to find)  so the idea we can control or confiscate 200 million guns is silly.  That toothpaste is out and it’s not going back.

There are a few things we can do. Stop being afraid of mental illness. Treat it the same way as we would a heart disease, cuts and broken arms. We also need to wait and investigate this man’s history and have the courage to confront the issues that are revealed. When the history of the Fort Hood killed became known, it was disgusting that so many were afraid to act. Maybe something will come up, maybe it won’t.

This is the price we pay for freedom. This is the price we pay for being able to have a beer, ride a motorcycle, keep mineral spirits in my basement for cleaning brushes, the price we pay for owning a gun for our own use.

Resist those losers like NYC’s Bloomberg who so cavalierly pushed thru a soda band. Don’t let fascist steal more freedom in the name of a ‘good cause’.  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 07/21/12 at 22:13:26

Yes, guns get misused, yes, its tragic, yes, the world would be a better place if people wouldnt hurt others.. But It Doesnt matter what  you want, GUNS are Our Right to have. They arent for hunting or target shooting, the 2nd is about making it possible for the People to cast off tyrannical government,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #18 - 07/21/12 at 22:54:31

"Twice as many people a day die from alcohol related accidents.
 Should we bring back prohibition?

Almost as many people die in motorcycle accidents every day.
 Should we outlaw motorcycles?

7 times as many people die every day due to accidental poisoning.  
 Where are the stories about government agents putting locks on paint  cabinets across the country?" Websrer

You are comparing apples with oranges here.

The main purpose of a weapon is to kill (you can say for collection, for target practice - but the reason guns are manufactured is as an instrument of killing).

The main purpose of a vehicle is transportation. Of course cars can kill, but that is a calculated risk we take for the necessities of life.

Cars are not manufactured with a primary use as a killing machine.

Big difference. Same goes for some of your other arguments here - alcohol, for example. Main purpose is as a beverage to enjoy. when misused, of course it can kill.

Paint cans...well you must see my point by now.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 07/22/12 at 04:33:14

Yep,, Guns are instruments of death, thats true, &, some people need killed. GUns are necessary, they are the source of pain, but unless you can "Blink" all, & by ALL I Mean Every one, off the planet,, you Can NOT take weapons away from law abiding people.,
Again,
PLease note the 2nd amendment.
We are duty bound to rise up against a tyrannical government,
If not for our guns, America would have been attacked in WWII.
People Use their guns to defend against criminals, we dont get NEAR to news coverage on those events,
IOW, I think youre hyperventilating about guns a bit more than necessary because you fail to balance the good guns do with the pain they cause,.They are just tools, change people,, then youve got something,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 07/22/12 at 05:05:23

Paint cans...well you must see my point by now.

You really and truly are the biggest idiot I think I've ever exchanged post with.

On the other post, you tried to compare Zimmerman to this situation which put your ignorance on full display as the two incidents have zero to do with one another. Now, you say these stats, which anyone with a brain understands is talking about people like you trying using selective incidents to tell others how to live, are apples to oranges.

Honestly, do you read what you write?

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #21 - 07/22/12 at 06:56:47

I bland it on the Republican party since the false weapons of mass destruction brain washing,Its hard for young people to believe anything our government says.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 07/22/12 at 19:44:46

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/21/12 at 11:18:10:
& right here, just in front of the small arms treaty,, such timing! It couldnt be better if it was planned..

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html

--Steve

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #23 - 07/23/12 at 20:00:36

Interesting theory, but it's just a little too far fetched to be taken at face value.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 07/24/12 at 00:18:55

Where are ya on 9/11?

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #25 - 07/25/12 at 07:47:15

You can buy US Army improvised explosives field manuals at any decent surplus store. Or get them handed to you as an ROTC cadet (where I got mine from). Pretty easy for someone with above average intelligence/curiosity to get their hands on.

SWAT gear? Easy, you can get it at ANY local gun show. It isn't illegal to sell/buy or own. Any local gun shop that caters to local law enforcement carries it in the back room stock.

Handgun waiting period? Nope, if you pass the online background check (federal, takes 10 minutes) you can walk out of the store with it here. Lisa's new pistol was legally purchased and fired at the farm in the span of 2 hours. Your state laws may vary.

Clean used AR-15s here sell for a whopping $200 on the street. Handguns are $40-50. Scatterguns might set you back $50. Guns are dirt cheap if you aren't afraid to go to the hood for them.

Online ammo sales? Anybody can order anything that is legal to buy.

Smart gun nuts go for blackpowder. Pyrodex isn't tracked (blackpowder is). Ammo sales aren't tracked. Sales do not have to be registered. No background checks. And if you are going to pull the trigger, you have to mean it. You had to do a lot of work to get it ready.

It isn't the guns, it's who has them that shouldn't have them.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 07/25/12 at 09:45:55

As for 9/11. Let's keep this civil. Giuliani was a prosecutor before he was a crappy mayor. He knows how important evidence is and put all that "scrap" steel on a slow boat to China before anyone could examine it. But I digress.

No pistols here without a pistol permit/concealed carry. Long guns can be purchased with a pistol permit. It takes about half hour to do NICS check. Otherwise long guns are a 2 week wait. (Cue Homer Simpson "But I'm angry now")

Stripped lowers are ~150 here with a full loaded gun show garbage quality upper in the neighborhood of 450-600.

I've been arguing with people I thought were my friends on facebook (because that's the place for reasonable, adult conversations) that criminals don't follow the laws anyway so toughening them up isn't going to make a difference.
I haven't heard a peep out of him since I ended that argument with "People can own legal firearms. Drugs are illegal, that doesn't stop you"

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 07/25/12 at 12:36:39

Stripped lowers are ~150

I got caught with a stripped lower section & it cost me more than any $150.00.. The judge said I could get away with walking around with a stripped upper,,but not the lower,,IIRC, I was charged with Insufficient Exposure, or something like that.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #28 - 07/25/12 at 21:02:05

"Where are ya on 9/11?" JOG

It was an inside job. (Project For A New American Century 1999.) "What we need to accomplish our objectives and rally the American people behind us is a new Pearl Harbor".

9/11/01

LIHOP (let it happen on purpose) or MIHOP (made it happen on purpose). Take your pick.

Bush the stupid probably didn't have a clue what was going on that day.

BTW that was no civilian aircraft that hit the Pentagon...that was a missile.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 07/25/12 at 21:08:55

Good, now that everyone can see you are completely up to speed on the use of false flag terror to accomplish political goals, you have to step back & look very closely at the recent events.. Way too many little things are buggin me about this deal,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 20:57:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Hollywood and Gamer problem not Guns!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.