Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Hollywood and Gamer problem not Guns! (Read 277 times)
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Hollywood and Gamer problem not Guns!
07/20/12 at 14:15:34

This tragedy in colorado will be twisted into an anti gun calling card for the radical left. It is a Hollywood and Video game industry that creates these insane morons. Do a search and see who controls hollywood.

America has had higher gun ownership in years past and we Never had this Pshit happening we we taught to treat them with respect and not as toys in games and movies to kill as many people as possible with some alter ego created in some god darn game or movie!!!!!  

IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Re: Hollywood and Gamer problem not Guns!
Reply #1 - 07/20/12 at 16:35:14

It's been proven that exposure to graphic violence and killing in gaming, movies, etc. desensitizes humans to violence and killing.  My understanding is that the military even uses gaming as part of their training now, in large part so that it does desensitize soldiers before they hit the actual battlefield.  All that said, I don't know what the answer is for us socially.  I doubt mandatory watching of chick-flicks would balance anyone's psyche.

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 07/21/12 at 05:11:40

Rob, you can not regulate morality it is a society problem our society is becoming more hardened as each day and tragedy like this happens. Untill and if we convince hollywood and the game makers to consider the consequences of this endless barage of mass killings that only show the winners with the most body count nothing will change. Seems money is the only thing that matters!   Angry

I read on another site this crappity smack listened to limblows rant about BANE..not Bain and decided to go on his killing spree. Right wing talk radio is as guilty as the gamers for allowing these morons airtime.   One other small item Mitt owns limblow and becks stations.  .... Huh

« Last Edit: 07/21/12 at 13:45:47 by Drifter »  
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 07/21/12 at 06:05:12

I read on another site this crappity smack listened to limblows rant about BANE..not Bain and decided to go on his killing spree. Right wing talk radio is as guilty as the gamers for allowing these morons airtime.   One other small item Mitt ownes limblow and becks stations.  ....

You didn't learn anything from Tucson did you or are you dumb as a bag of hair?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 07/21/12 at 10:04:21

Easy access to powerful weapons make it easy...
Movies and games give it a theme to mimic...
... but,.. it's a mental health problem...

There were mass murders before movies, games. or even guns...

Millions of people watch movies... play video games... and own guns...
It's a mental nut, that puts them together to kill innocent people...

From Wiki...
Quote:
Unlike serial killers, there is rarely a sexual motive to individual mass-murderers, with the possible exception of Sylvestre Matuschka, an Austrian man who apparently derived sexual pleasure from blowing up trains with dynamite, ideally with people in them. His lethal sexual fetish claimed 22 lives before he was caught in 1931.

Quote:
July 22, 2011, Norwegian Anders Behring Breivik, killed 77 people in two separate attacks in Oslo, Norway. The first attack was a car bomb attack on the national government quarters in Oslo, killing 8 people. Behring Breivik then drove some 40 km to the island of Utoya where a political youth camp was in progress. Dressed as a policeman, he gathered the attendants and then opened fire, leading to the massacre of 69 people over the span of roughly 90 minutes.

I'm a gun owner,.. I own more than a couple...
... but, I don't understand the need to own assault weapons like the ar-15 or ak-47... or gas bombs, mortars, bulletproof vests, armored helmets... etc...
These things don't cause killings,.. anymore than a movie or game... but, they do make them more effective...
Just a little common sense legislation.... wouldn't eliminate these things, but would reduce the devastation...

But, mostly,.. better mental health services...
Above all else... no matter what society chooses to restrict or ban,... there will always be mentally disturbed people with such penchants, and they will find a way...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 07/21/12 at 11:18:10

& right here, just in front of the small arms treaty,, such timing! It couldnt be better if it was planned..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 07/21/12 at 13:57:32

Mark,enlighten us about tucson!

Dumb as a bag of hair that is one i have not heard before, you get that from limblow? Where do you get those, never seen one for sale i guess they are all blond bags of hair??

Bain owns beck and limblow, Mitt owns Bain not Bane as the nut job rants about.....

IP Logged
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 07/21/12 at 14:13:58

Bot, what other mass killing happened right down the road from there, a couple of wacs watched a movie and video games and acted out the game remember that? These games take a person on the edge and push em over just like listening to some idiot rant about BANE, cant even get the name right or when it was first used.....2-1=4 to the mind numbed zombies that listen to the lies and distortions of this blowhard idiot!

Stupid people who listen to stupid people do stupid things!!

I dont know how it would be possible to keep guns away from someone that wants them 80 million gun owners in this country many own several, lots of guns out there. We have no dictators or kings because of them!!

« Last Edit: 07/21/12 at 17:22:42 by Drifter »  
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 07/21/12 at 15:50:22

College student, working on his PHD = stupid? When did that start?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 07/21/12 at 16:27:20

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/21/12 at 15:50:22:
College student, working on his PHD = stupid? When did that start?

That's more  my point...
There's plenty of really stupid people,... and they don't do these things...
This guy was very intelligent,... but mentally disturbed...
He would have done this in a clown suit...or been inspired by some passage in the bible...
He just needed to do it... maybe something chemical, or emotional, or some birth defect,... but, you would think, at the college he attended, someone would have seen something abnormal... I'm sure he showed signs...
From what I've seen, his course of study was in that area...

Jeffrey Dahmer didn't play video games as a child,... he tortured animals instead...
I don't think an obsession with violence causes it,... I think it's a symptom of it...  they will create their own entertainment to fulfill the need...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 07/21/12 at 16:53:19

but mentally disturbed.

According to the people who know him, that must have been a REally recent development,

Now,, How did this unemployed guy find the $$$ for all those guns? Price an AR15 lately? & the SWAT gear? HOW did he get that,, I havent seen that kind of equipment for sale,, but then, I havent looked,, can you find a source?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 07/21/12 at 16:57:28

JOG,.. type in a search for that stuff, and you'll be on a Fed watch list for sure...
Noooooo!!!!... Grin...

I'm sure it's pricey,.. that's good enough for me... Lips Sealed...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 07/21/12 at 17:27:13

Well,, how did this guy swing all that? How is it a guy who asked the gun salesman How to Operate the gun, somehow knows how to booby trap his apartment? He isnt a guns & explosives kinda guy,,hes a brainiac who studies neuroscience,but suddenly he explodes on the scene killing people?

IP Logged
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 07/21/12 at 17:37:57

One can have a high IQ and still be stupid!

Everyone who listens to limblow cant be ignorant.......and easily manipulated.......can they? Shocked

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 07/21/12 at 18:05:12

If anyone listens to that moron for 6 months & doesnt figure him out,, yes, they can,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 20:12:13

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Hollywood and Gamer problem not Guns!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.