Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28
Send Topic Print
From Lien to Bobber to Cafe: RYCA Build (Read 18752 times)
teabowl13
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: From Lien to Bobber to Cafe: RYCA Build
Reply #360 - 01/01/12 at 11:34:23

Thanks Man!
Those 6 year old kids with missing fingers gotta eat too, right?

IP Logged
sbaugz
Ex Member

Reply #361 - 01/01/12 at 11:54:16

teabowl13 wrote on 01/01/12 at 11:34:23:
Thanks Man!
Those 6 year old kids with missing fingers gotta eat too, right?

yes they do

IP Logged
RpNSht
Ex Member

Reply #362 - 01/04/12 at 17:19:25

on my way home this early evening on STASIS IS DEATH, i received three thumbs up while waiting for the light to turn green. i realized that ive probably received more thumbs up since owning this bike then i ever have in my whole life. funny. if you dont like thumbs up then dont ever get a ryca. if you need or want more thumbs up in your life than get a ryca cs-1!

it beats getting the middle finger for sure
but doesnt beat getting my ring finger:

IP Logged
RpNSht
Ex Member

Reply #363 - 01/04/12 at 17:21:01

thank you los angeles and thank you global warming for making january 2012 so ride-able!

IP Logged
RpNSht
Ex Member

Reply #364 - 01/04/12 at 17:22:42

im at 3k miles on my odometer and i hear a rattling as if something is loose
i need to spend some time and find the culprit and tighten up them rattling bolts!

« Last Edit: 01/04/12 at 19:41:15 by wheelchairstuntn »  
  IP Logged
Built2Last
Serious Thumper

Tempt Fate

FTF
Reply #365 - 01/04/12 at 18:02:07

I wish we had global warming here so I could ride....

IP Logged
RpNSht
Ex Member

Reply #366 - 02/27/12 at 09:08:48

OH WHAT A DAY!

Ive been quiet the past few months, i mean, i havent written much, but ive been loud and slaying LA with Stasis is Death. the bike has been holding up well despite a few war wounds: chipped side cover, a constant rattle, which i discovered is my tach vibrating, and a blown out light on the speedo.

Ive left these things be as i cant bare the thought of being down a bike, having to go back to four wheels while these issues get resovled.

Despite the wounds, yesterday was a very busy day. I met up with the company in mid Los Angeles and rode out to Long Beach to check out the motorcycle swap meet:

http://youtu.be/1plPyJdXKIY?t=30s

We had a good time in LBC, finding vendors and contacts for the next venture (....custom bike co.......)

HOWEVER! heading back to los angeles i felt a sudden SNAP! Pulled off the freeway and discovered that i had lost my tail light!!!! the epoxy, which is meant to hold the tail light to the rear cowl softened, due to the so cal sun (global warming), allowing my tire to rip it off!

after unplugging what was left of my wire harness and throwing it in my pack, the company and i pulled back onto the freeway, destined for my studio to put my bike to rest- even i know that riding without break lights or rear blinkers is too dangerous! not five minutes later, my dope rear view mirrors filled up with flashing red and blue lights!!!! the california highway patrol decided i needed to be pulled over!

i got pulled over not for missing a tail light like i assumed but for having a tucked license plate! i ended up getting away with a verbal warning for everything because i dont have a motorcycle license, which i was given a citation for...

sunday was quite the day, not to mention that jimmy the captain's cb550 broke down 4 times on the road and we had seen the aftermath of a fellow rider who had been t-boned in an intersection, rushed to the hospital. WHOA!

but i guess its time to go legit and get my license...and clean up those war wounds in the meantime.

IP Logged
RpNSht
Ex Member

Reply #367 - 04/18/12 at 12:15:23

Barely Legal:

Havent been on here much. my apologies. ive been focused on my new company which will include parts for the ls650. i will give my info once everything is set up. but until then i have some good news! i got my permit!!!! yes thats right- i passed my permit test without studying...now all i need to do is take the riding test and im good as legal!

IP Logged
teabowl13
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #368 - 04/18/12 at 12:17:57

DOODE...
You've been riding all this time without a license?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged
Cavi Mike
Serious Thumper

Thumper n00b

Rochester, NY
Reply #369 - 04/18/12 at 15:45:22

wheelchairstuntn wrote on 04/18/12 at 12:15:23:

That first question is ridiculous. I would NEVER EVER cut that close in front of a car. You have no idea if that car has crap brakes and couldn't stop in time if you have to make an emergency stop if god knows what jumps in front of you. Why would you even need to get in front of that car in that situation? I hate multiple-choice questions that don't have a proper answer.

IP Logged
bikertrash

another bad example

Ogden, Illinois
Reply #370 - 04/21/12 at 20:28:21

Hey rpnsht.  Sent you a PM--not sure if it went thru.  Anyhow, I like what you have done with your build.  I esspecially like the hand activated decomp lever you fabbed up.  Are you selling those?  I would be interested if they are not too pricey--thanks.

Cheesy

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space.
  IP Logged
SimonTuffGuy
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

i like to thump...
;)

Central PA
Reply #371 - 04/22/12 at 10:54:01

Nice build! Looking forward to hearing about the stuff you'll have available in the future. Smiley

Simon
Pimptiva.com
WWW   IP Logged
RpNSht
Ex Member

Reply #372 - 04/23/12 at 16:31:54

IP Logged
RpNSht
Ex Member

Reply #373 - 04/23/12 at 16:32:15

did not get
please send again

bikertrash wrote on 04/21/12 at 20:28:21:
Hey rpnsht.  Sent you a PM--not sure if it went thru.  Anyhow, I like what you have done with your build.  I esspecially like the hand activated decomp lever you fabbed up.  Are you selling those?  I would be interested if they are not too pricey--thanks.

Cheesy

IP Logged
Edgar

Are you a lucky
little lady in the
city of light?

San Diego
Reply #374 - 04/24/12 at 00:22:47

Hey I'm riding like you (not exactly legal) and if u don't mind me asking how much is the citation here in Cali?

Stay Frosty.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/20/24 at 07:20:01

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › From Lien to Bobber to Cafe: RYCA Build

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.