photojoe FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

I did warn you to
brace yourself

New Jersey
Re: Snow in the South
Reply #15 - 12/26/10 at 16:03:52

It was a good Christmas Eve morn....I was feelin fine. The start of 9 days off in a row, and I was going to enjoy every minute of it. I grabbed 2 pistols and 400 rds. of ammo, and jumped in the car (my first mistake) to drive to the range.

Turned the music up, and lit a smoke (my second mistake). It was going to be a good day. Not. The guy 2 cars ahead of me slammed on his brakes, 1 car ahead slammed on his brakes, and me...I slammed my brakes eventually, but not soon enough (third and final mistake). Yes, I did it. I crashed into the mini van in front of me. Only my ego was damaged. Guy did call the cops though.

See, like I said; People around here can't drive worth a shite Embarrassed

FSO
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #16 - 12/26/10 at 17:07:22

photojoe FSO wrote on 12/26/10 at 16:03:52:
It was a good Christmas Eve morn....I was feelin fine. The start of 9 days off in a row, and I was going to enjoy every minute of it. I grabbed 2 pistols and 400 rds. of ammo, and jumped in the car (my first mistake) to drive to the range.

Turned the music up, and lit a smoke (my second mistake). It was going to be a good day. Not. The guy 2 cars ahead of me slammed on his brakes, 1 car ahead slammed on his brakes, and me...I slammed my brakes eventually, but not soon enough (third and final mistake). Yes, I did it. I crashed into the mini van in front of me. Only my ego was damaged. Guy did call the cops though.

See, like I said; People around here can't drive worth a shite Embarrassed

if he called the cops you probably got a ticket, the damage to your car and the guy in front of you is your fault.The people around there who cant drive worth a shite, is you.
You were driving to close,smoking instead of watching the road.
Ok you have been repromanded ,now take is easy ,and try for an accedent free New Year.     Mick

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
sluggo
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

big singles lead,
twins follow the
pack

moses lake washington
Reply #17 - 12/26/10 at 21:49:14

CAGES SUCK.. PERIOND

SINGLES RULE, HARLEYS DROOL

IP Logged
photojoe FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

I did warn you to
brace yourself

New Jersey
Reply #18 - 12/27/10 at 04:48:00

mick wrote on 12/26/10 at 17:07:22:
photojoe FSO wrote on 12/26/10 at 16:03:52:
[

if he called the cops you probably got a ticket, the damage to your car and the guy in front of you is your fault.The people around there who cant drive worth a shite, is you.
You were driving to close,smoking instead of watching the road.
Ok you have been repromanded ,now take is easy ,and try for an accedent free New Year.     Mick

Of course it was my fault, didn't you pick up on my sarcasm? You're not losing your quick wit now are ya Mick? No tickets, and hey, I'm not perfect and am Man enough to admit when I'm wrong Wink

FSO
  IP Logged
buttgoat1
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 12/27/10 at 05:40:01

Oldfeller--FSO wrote on 12/26/10 at 13:20:17:

And cook it over a nice slow heat in a crockpot full of potatoes, baby carrots, little pearl onions -- yum !!

Or dice it up fine into a big pot of chili and beans ....

Or grind it up into sausage ....

lmmmmmmmmmmmm

sounds good OF, I aged some some tenderloin, seared it and then a dark gravy. was the best I ever cooked.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/08/24 at 00:48:15

General CategoryThe Cafe › Snow in the South

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.