IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Re: I really miss her
Reply #16 - 12/03/10 at 22:21:12

OK Perry I'm impressed ,so that is the Canadian model, I love the color, and she fits you just fine ,will you have to wait until spring for a good test run.  You guys must be close to winterizing your bikes up there in the hinterlands.
Anyway Perry Congratulations on the new steed, you are going to love it.     Mick

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 12/04/10 at 01:44:55

Good choice, Perry. Looks great with ya sittin there.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #18 - 12/04/10 at 02:29:13

Thanks for the sentiments b'ys ... yes she is mine ... I've been despondent ever since my personal situation saw me have to sell my beloved S40 last March ... my brother, knowing that I've always had a fondness for small motorcycles, came across this ZZ-R variant of pre-08 generation Ninja 250 in New Brunswick and had her shipped down here to The Rock for me! She's a Canadian spec 2007 with 3200kms on her and she's spotless!! Was dropped off yesterday evening in a torrential rainstorm ... so ya, unfortunately she'll be winterized this weekend or next, so no Ride Report until April. Sad
The LS650 will always be first in my heart, so I am hoping that you guys will let me stay on here ... and even let me bring my new girlfriend around once and awhile?! Cool

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #19 - 12/04/10 at 06:13:57

"The LS650 will always be first in my heart, so I am hoping that you guys will let me stay on here ... and even let me bring my new girlfriend around once and awhile?! "
Please do, my little Ninjette needs some company!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, youre gonna have some of the most fun youve ever had with your clothes on. These bikes handle like theyre on rails. I'm faster on my little Ninja In the tight stuff than I was on my bigger sportbikes. They love to be revved. They start getting happy around 9000rpm. Its fun to be able to twist the throttle and not worry about dying or going to jail LOL. Keep the rpm up and she'll accelerate as fast as the Savage. But oh the handling is so much, oh well youll find out  Smiley

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 12/04/10 at 08:37:30

Fine lookin bike & you look right on it. Keep that paint smooth, no scratches.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #21 - 12/04/10 at 09:19:52

looks great Perry.
Now you haven't been splitting wood with that press behind you have you ?

mickrowe37   IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #22 - 12/04/10 at 09:33:26

LOL!! Nahhh Mick, not splittin' wood ... my brother is in the pumps and compressors business ... our Bikes sleep the winter away in a small storage area in the back of this Shop ... I think that press is used to re-pack bearings and seals n' stuff.

I think the Ninjette is gonna be a fun little Bike ... took her for a spin around the parking lot this morning (still no snow!) and she felt wonderful ... stabilized the gas and then yanked the battery, so she hibernating for the next several months now Sad

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #23 - 12/06/10 at 12:50:46

Perry, looks like a fun ride.  Congrats on your new acquisition.  

As far as this site, I'm sure many would agree with me in saying that we would be terribly offended if you left us, just because you are riding a different bike.  You better stick around!  

Momma hath spoken.  Wink

(besides, you've got great Ninja help here too...)

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #24 - 12/06/10 at 13:01:55

Thanks folks! Can't see me EVER leaving this Site ... I've been a Member here since 2003 and this place is literally my home on the WWW ... I am proud to be associated here with some of the finest people I've ever had the privledge with! Cool

WWW   IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #25 - 12/06/10 at 13:36:34

Perry- I've been told the only way to leave this site (and the Rock) is well, unpleasent at best.  Pretty soon we're going to seceed from the US and New England and the Maritimes will form a more perfect union . Cheesy      Newfieland (in honor of the best dogs in the world.)

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #26 - 12/06/10 at 14:27:24

Yes they do have there own breed of dog ,I cant remember what they look like, big brutes arent they ?

mickrowe37   IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #27 - 12/07/10 at 01:07:36

Hey Trippah ... y'know, I actually think a union of the New England States, The Maritime Provinces and Newfoundland (technically, Newfoundland and Labrador is not considered one of the Maritime Provinces) is a good idea ... be a great way to get rid of all the dead wood in Washington and Ottawa and chart our own course!

Mick my friend, the Newfoundland Dog is really a small breed of black bear and not actually a dog at all ... we just haven't bothered to let those fancy, high-society breeders in on that bit of info! Wink

WWW   IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #28 - 12/07/10 at 06:36:24

Yes I remember now,very powerful as I recall, it could pull a stuck tank out from a ditch, When I lived in Lake Arrowhead our local Sheriff had one,also black,or is that the only color?
Beautiful dog. thanks for the pic mate.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #29 - 12/07/10 at 07:21:10

Wow Perry, your new bike looks awesome. Best your not my neighbor or else I might be begging for a ride..
Now that you will have to wait better riding weather, at least it gives you a very good reason to look forward to Spring.. Hugs and best of luck. O and don't even dare think about leaving your family here.. Hugs.. kim Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 23:36:58

General CategoryThe Cafe › I really miss her

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.