Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 78
Send Topic Print
savage photos + let's see you and your ride! (Read 40262 times)
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Re: Let's see you and your ride!
Reply #120 - 11/17/09 at 07:23:44

Boule’tard wrote on 11/17/09 at 06:33:44:
LostArtist wrote on 11/16/09 at 20:29:45:
babyhog, what we need are more pics like yours, then this thread would never die!  

Cheesy

Really.. over 12,000 members and only a couple dozen photos.. I propose babyhog pick up the slack.  Angie may help too  Cheesy

Fine, I'll post another pic....  my hubby on his Suzuki C90.... sexy devil, ain't he?  
I know, you were wanting more female pics, right?  Angie, FreeSpirit, skatnbnc, bikemom, sockmonkeygirl.... somebody help me out!

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #121 - 11/17/09 at 07:43:56

babyhog, what we need are more pics like yours, then this thread would never die!  

Cheesy

Really.. over 12,000 members and only a couple dozen photos.. I propose babyhog pick up the slack.  Angie may help too  Cheesy

We have been through this before, people who were members got different bikes and just dropped off,or just moved on, the last time we did a body count it was way less than a hundred members,that was just before the last election.
Even old Skrapiron dropped off for almost a year,then there is a female member who gets all pissed off if some one offends her (like me) Do you remember Gort ? you were here, you too Starlifter.
what was it fifty or sixty members in all ?  Sorry boule-tard.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #122 - 11/17/09 at 07:52:15

mick wrote on 11/17/09 at 07:43:56:

Cheesy

We have been through this before, people who were members got different bikes and just dropped off,or just moved on, the last time we did a body count it was way less than a hundred members,that was just before the last election.
Even old Skrapiron dropped off for almost a year,then there is a female member who gets all pissed off if some one offends her (like me) Do you remember Gort ? you were here, you too Starlifter.
what was it fifty or sixty members in all ?  Sorry boule-tard.

Yea, but this is a good way to see how many are still with us!  There are still several members who post regularly that don't want to show their face, me thinks.  And that's fine.  I'm not greatly comfortable posting my own pic, so I won't fault anyone for not doing it.  But several of us posted anyway.  I just think its cool to put a face with the posts...

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #123 - 11/17/09 at 07:55:19

But we can still pretend we have 12,000 members... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Boule’tard
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Master of the
Obvious

Austin TX
Reply #124 - 11/17/09 at 08:10:54

Fair enough  Roll Eyes Somehow I knew that would backfire..  not that it did totally, you guys are lookin' cool too.   One of these days I'll quit changing the design of my battery box and fiddling with the carb, then my bike will come together for a good photo.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. - P.C. Hodgell
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #125 - 11/17/09 at 10:15:16

Boule’tard wrote on 11/17/09 at 08:10:54:
Fair enough  Roll Eyes Somehow I knew that would backfire..  not that it did totally, you guys are lookin' cool too.   One of these days I'll quit changing the design of my battery box and fiddling with the carb, then my bike will come together for a good photo.

You posted very good photos, 'tard, but feel free to post as many as you want...  I'll be watching...   Cool

IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Reply #126 - 11/17/09 at 19:37:33

Older pictures, but I don't change much....
My riding jacket, with Chess Knight painted by #3 daughter:
12 Sept. 2007, early morning:  
13 Sept. 2009, 1000 miles later, somewhere on the Texan Panhandle:

Week or so later, returning on AZ 260, about 15 miles West of Eagar:

That was the 2007 GEEIA Reunion, in OKC.  2009 was supposed to be in San Antonio, but got changed to a later date in OKC, so I missed it.  2011 is tenatively planned for Biloxi, MS, where I went to Tech School in '66.  If it makes it there it will be a Absolute Must.

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #127 - 11/17/09 at 20:03:58

Wait till you see whats left of Pass Road.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #128 - 11/17/09 at 21:03:32

ok we are using old pictures ,I heard that big chorus of "Oh no not mick with his older than god pics"   yes tis I.

as you can see it was before I quit smoking.

same pose 48 years apart.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #129 - 11/17/09 at 21:12:05

did you notice I still have all my own hair.
here is a picture of the main street my home town. and below that  a picture of an ET next to his Webly vickers, on his way to his native planet for repairs.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #130 - 11/18/09 at 08:38:26

just in case you didn't know that tall elegant gentleman,he is none other than phelonius, on his way home to Washington State, passing by 25 miles from my home town, I just had to meet him and his Webley Vickers.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #131 - 11/18/09 at 08:38:34

Since we are doing old pics, here is a pic of me taken in the late '60s, about to leave to attend my H.S. graduation.  I decided to piss off the school faculty because I didn't like their faces, so I bought Nazi medals from an antique store and pinned them to my graduation gown and rode to the ceremony, with the gown on.  I kept my Nazi Helmet on, and sat down among the other graduates.  I was told to leave unless I took all the crap off.  So I left.

« Last Edit: 11/18/09 at 19:59:53 by Arthur »  
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #132 - 11/18/09 at 09:00:56

You are one interesting character, my dear Gort!  So, did they let you graduate?  

I asked my Mom if she had any old pics of my Dad and his motorcycles and she said she didn't.  I bet she does, though.  I'll have to go through boxes next time I visit.  Also have an aunt still living that might have some of Dad.  

IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #133 - 11/18/09 at 09:06:47

They had to mail me my diploma, regardless of whether or not I attended the ceremony.  

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #134 - 11/18/09 at 09:20:05

you sure look the part Gort, what bike was it ? do you remember ?
I hope you got a new front tire.  Looks like a two stroke.?

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 78
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 12:30:21

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › savage photos + let's see you and your ride!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.