Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The infamous Holiday question ..... (Read 298 times)
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Re: The infamous Holiday question .....
Reply #15 - 11/08/10 at 12:01:43

Oh, I'll be here thru the Holler Daze ... that you can be sure of. Actually I wouldn't mind a Bike for Yuletide ... had to sell my S40 last April and have been without a scoot since (exception being use of a Honda CBR125R for awhile last summer) ... am actually working on remedying the Bikeless situation though ...

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
weracerc
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Greensboro, NC
Reply #16 - 11/08/10 at 13:34:42

you know the old skipping the holidays seems like a good idea to me - I have tried it every year fior the last 8 or 10 years - but somehow someone drags me in to it.....we dont do presents anymore but these freakin extended families just seem to pop in or you get invited to 16 functions over 3 days and it just feels like Chaos not Christmas....I beleive Christmas is for kids so i will make an effort to get my 2year old grandson something and probably drive 4 hrs to see him for the day - but all the while knowing he will be up to his a$$ in presents from 4 sets of grandparents, mom & dad, etc......so i say why bother...but then again do I really want to be the only grandparent to abstain from giving him something....of course not.

I want there to be less Chaos in my world at Christmas this year, $1million dollars and a date with a super model......no holding my breath on the later part of that - but hoping for some relief on the first part.

"GOD Was Busy, He Sent The Marines"
</div
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #17 - 11/08/10 at 13:47:52

I feel like I'm being dragged in every year ,I never send my grandkids anything any more . I did a couple of years ago, but after looking at pictures ,the gifts were stacked higher than the kids are tall.
as the years go by I will pass on things that I have made ,and paintings that I have done.
I do birthdays but not some dudes birthday who I don't believe in.
It's so bloody commercialized now ,the whole meaning has gone American, Greed and money

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #18 - 11/08/10 at 15:05:43

Christmas has been called a Jewish holiday for as long as i remember,I guess because Jews owned most the stores and made the money on Christmas.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #19 - 11/08/10 at 16:13:02

bill67 wrote on 11/08/10 at 15:05:43:
Christmas has been called a Jewish holiday for as long as i remember,I guess because Jews owned most the stores and made the money on Christmas.

absolutly correct Bill,I doubt very much you could find a big store owned by gentiles.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
buttgoat1
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 11/08/10 at 17:20:49

Perry,
The milestones are tough, but don't just shut yourself off.  As bad as you may feel, you could be a lot worse off.  The thing to do is get out there, spend time with friends and/or family, or even complete strangers.  It may be just an act at first but you may just find yourself actually laughing and enjoying yourself maybe just flashes of it but it will get better.

My first Christmas was tough too.  My ex decided that all the decorations were hers and she picked through and left what she didn't want.  My best memory of that year was making homemeade decorations with the kids.  
kinda cheesy, but the memories are mine.

IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Re: The infamous Holiday question .. Re: The infam
Reply #21 - 11/10/10 at 21:02:55

Reply #6 - 11/08/10 at 09:41:44     I'd like to get someone to fix my friggin bike so I can actually ride it when spring rolls around.  I lost almost 6 weeks of fall riding time before my husband finally admits that he cant figure out whats wrong with it.  I love him, but some days....

Angie what's wrong with your bike ,  mabby we can set you up with a early Christmas ?

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see. How far Man's corruption reaches into Organized Religion , we may never know
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Phelonius
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 11/10/10 at 22:31:58

To be left alone, ignored until the insanity is over.

BTW angie, you need a new husband.  One who can fix your bike.

Phelonius

Phelonius
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #23 - 11/11/10 at 09:01:18

Phelonius is right ,why don't you write and tell us the things you think are wrong with the bike, along with milage, noise it made before quitting, anything you can think of it doesn't matter how small.
I bet you dollars to donuts someone here on Suzukisavage will know how to fix it, it might even be me,if not there are plenty more,
good luck Angie

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 04:50:15

General CategoryThe Cafe › The infamous Holiday question .....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.