Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Re: Multiculturism ???
Reply #60 - 10/19/10 at 15:48:29

bill67 wrote on 10/19/10 at 15:26:03:
My favorite steak is tube steak,Better known as hotdogs

Yeah right Bill is that what your girl friend is calling it now ?
do you treat her to that every night ?

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #61 - 10/19/10 at 17:41:15

Weracerc my friend. Since you hold the English language in such high and sacred esteem, and you also insist that others educate themselves to perfection or get out of the country... May I respectfully suggest that you improve your punctuation, spelling, and grammar. Glass houses, stone throwing and all that you know. Wink

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #62 - 10/19/10 at 18:27:30

and you also insist that others educate themselves to perfection or get out

I didnt see that. Yuo run & hide in your straw man arguments, you pretend someone said something in such a way as to make it impractical & silly, then ridicule them as IF thats what they did.. so? Keep On believing youre winning! Keep defending what the brainwashers taught you. Keep on supporting the ideas that have SUNK this country..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
weracerc
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Greensboro, NC
Reply #63 - 10/19/10 at 18:34:54

not perfect nor ever said i was - fast typing ends up with simple errors - leaving borders unprotected and allowing anyone and everyone in and kissing their a$se$ leads to big problems priorities my friend priorities

i suggest you pick a bigger more important battle - or get out

sorry to all that i riled up - time to stop feeding the trolls - I am OUT of this discussion....going to get a slice of good Canadian bacon  and watch NCIS where they know how to kick a$$ and take names.......

"GOD Was Busy, He Sent The Marines"
</div
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #64 - 10/19/10 at 19:28:22

"I didnt see that. Yuo run & hide in your straw man arguments, you pretend someone said something in such a way as to make it impractical & silly, then ridicule them as IF thats what they did.. so? Keep On believing youre winning! Keep defending what the brainwashers taught you. Keep on supporting the ideas that have SUNK this country.."  

JOG, I don't quite follow your comments here....are you suggesting that I am brainwashed about science and evolution??? What are the ideas that I support that have sunk the country?

The far right represents An appalling culture of greed, misinformation, xenophobia, and willful ignorance (among others), that people like weracerc and most of those on the far right subscribe to.

I beleive in replacing that culture with one of peace, of equality and justice.

It's as simple as that.

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #65 - 10/20/10 at 02:10:56

OK, let me keep this on the funny side and stick t bacon for a moment.

Baloney - something grossly stupid and or blatantly false.
As in : Baloney Steak...  Wink

Baloney as a word comes frmo people not being able to pronounce the name of a city - Bologna - which is where they tarditionally make MORTADELLA - a giant leviathan of a boiled sausage, known since Republican Rome
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortadella
Mortadella is also very popular in Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador, Chile and Uruguay, thanks to the Italian immigrants that established in these countries in the early 20th century. The normal spelling in these countries, however, is mortadela, and its recipe is quite similar to the traditional Italian, with additional pepper grains.

In Hungary they have a similar product called in Hungarian mortadella and a plain variety called Pariser, Parizer or Párizsi. In France it is known as Lyoner and in Germany as Extrawurst

Smiley

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #66 - 10/20/10 at 05:29:36

Bologna by any other name is still baloney up here on The Rock ... a breakfast favorite ... especially good enjoyed out-of-doors, fried in a cast iron skillet (over an open fire) while trout fishing! Cripes, I just salivated!

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #67 - 10/20/10 at 05:38:11

Mick -

No, I haven't purchased a Miata.  I may look around over the late winter, but right now, I've got enough with my S40.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #68 - 10/20/10 at 06:26:59

Perry, here's a few tasty ways to enjoy your Bologna (I still like the original "Mortadella" name much more)

1) Thin, round slices about 3-4" wide, in a skillet, open a quail egg on them, voila`! A miniature Pork&Eggs !!!

2) Diced, about 1/4" size, first grilled on the skittle, then boiled a few minutes with your favorite vegetable soup - gotta try it !

3) Diced and grilled, then used to stuff your favorite poultry and oven bake ! Leaner than bacon, definitely leaner than lard !!!

4) Diced and stuck in the Savage's cooling fins, don't even try to eat those but the neighbors' dogs will be A LOT friendlier !!!
Grin Grin Grin

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
drharveys - FSO
Serious Thumper

Greetings from San
Luis del Norte!

St Louis MO
Reply #69 - 10/20/10 at 13:05:31

I tend to be a bit more vegetarian at breakfast -- nothing moral or profound, just never got into meat before lunch.

The other day I tossed together a frittata -- scrambled some eggs in olive oil, topped it with sliced baby portabella mushrooms, olive tapenade and some thinly sliced smelly cheese.  Once the eggs were set, I put it under the broiler to cook the top layer and melt the cheese.

That was sooo good!

Heck, I just may make another one for dinner tonight!   Grin

Every difference of opinion is not a difference of principle. Thomas Jefferson

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast. Alain Pros
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #70 - 10/20/10 at 13:26:02

Dr. Harveys -

My typical breakfast 3 or 4 mornings per week is similar to yours, except that I use Eggbeaters, toss in some spinach, chopped yellow or red peppers, some chopped onions and maybe a tiny bit of chopped ham for some salty flavor.

I avoid real eggs and the cheese for cholesterol control.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #71 - 10/20/10 at 13:37:48

Biscuits and gravy. The gravy made with bacon grease,scramble eggs and well could bacon.Cholesterol is good for you it puts lead in your pencil.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #72 - 10/20/10 at 13:48:16

And clogs in your arteries - I know; I have 2 stents.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #73 - 10/20/10 at 14:19:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/19/10 at 18:27:30:
and you also insist that others educate themselves to perfection or get out

I didnt see that. Yuo run & hide in your straw man arguments, you pretend someone said something in such a way as to make it impractical & silly, then ridicule them as IF thats what they did.. so? Keep On believing youre winning! Keep defending what the brainwashers taught you. Keep on supporting the ideas that have SUNK this country..

Division. A willingness to stoop to any level to reframe to statements of "The Opponent" in such a way as to make them look silly. THATS whats been taught us.
You PRETEND he said something so that YOU can attack what he said is IF it were foolish, when in fact, you twisted his words & then acted as IF he had wanted something other than what he argued for. Straw Man Argument..

JNo one ever said that people had to educate themselves to perfection, You want to attack anyone who goes against what youbve been taught is GOOD & you engage in intellectual dishonesty to get there.. grow up emotionally, please,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #74 - 10/20/10 at 16:58:34

Oh stop with all that JOG. Weracerc posted a nasty and mean comment about brandishing guns and running people out of the country who don't speak like he does or think like he does.

I stand by my comments, and if you disagree, so be it.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 18:41:47

General CategoryThe Cafe › Multiculturism ???

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.