Chilean hellhole... (Read 447 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Chilean hellhole...
Reply #45 - 10/18/10 at 17:33:46

The uneducated are religious because they don't know any better

Maybe Im TIRED of your belief that you are somehow superior for failing to see what is clear, obvious to the point of being beyond question to others,, I dont care HOW many "Geniuses" say there is no God, I KNOW better. Sad for you that you dont. Your inability to see what is known &^ UNDERSTOOD by others IS NOT TAUGHT, it is simply known by us, because we have seen & understood things that make it impossible to NOT believe in God.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #46 - 10/18/10 at 19:54:40

as usual taking things out of context, you elected to print the first line only,if you had gone on two more lines ,"it also infects the rich,the educated and otherwise sound minds of society"
And you forgot to mention the biggie,Religion is now classified ,as it should be: a psychological disorder.
Thats ok Justin you are a dyed in the wool religious person,there is no hope for you.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #47 - 10/18/10 at 20:25:20

What if I had included your who;e line of crap? How would that have changed anything? I just wanted to point out how you go on & on about how stupid people are who believe in what you choose to fail to see.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 22:51:16

General CategoryThe Cafe › Chilean hellhole...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.