Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Re: Chilean hellhole...
Reply #30 - 10/14/10 at 15:09:53

BG -

Right you are.  But see, he was a multi-millionaire business man before running for Pres.  So he had the experience and wisdom to rely on all resources he could find to accomplish a goal.

Our Pres., Hopey Changey, the vastly experienced community organizer, had no such experience or wisdom in dealing with the oil spill.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #31 - 10/14/10 at 16:03:47

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 10/14/10 at 15:09:53:
BG -

Right you are.  But see, he was a multi-millionaire business man before running for Pres.  So he had the experience and wisdom to rely on all resources he could find to accomplish a goal.

Jerry have you read the 10th comandment ?otherwise known as wealth envy,No Christoholic can argue against Jesus' horrible case of wealth envy.Jesus wants nothing to do with rich people in heaven,and makes no attempt to love them while on earth.

Then Jesus said to his disciples "I tell you the truth ,it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven .Again I tell you, it is easier to for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God
Matthew 19:23:24
Do you think that is why Bill Gates is giving so much money away,and that Buffet guy ?
Sh1t it makes me not want to win the lottery,Oh what the heck I'l take it and take a chance on the heaven deal.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #32 - 10/14/10 at 16:05:26

Referring to President Obama as "Hopey Changey"... really gets old after a while...

.. and lame,... and it taints anything else that is said...

... and Jerry,... I usually look to you to be the grown-up here...

.. besides, he's way better than president "Poopy Pants" Bush...  Grin...

« Last Edit: 10/14/10 at 17:27:11 by Serowbot »  

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #33 - 10/14/10 at 18:41:28

besides, he's way better than president "Poopy Pants" Bush...  

its a tie for last from my point of view.

Pretty hard to tell one sux worse than another when they both suck so bad

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #34 - 10/14/10 at 21:46:12

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 10/14/10 at 15:09:53:
BG -

Our Pres., Hopey Changey, the vastly experienced community organizer, had no such experience or wisdom in dealing with the oil spill.

Like most people ,you included Jerry gain most of there skills by doing, there is no such thing or person with experience as a president .
It's not a great job, it only pays $400,000 a year,a few perks as well.
The job is quite unique in that respect.Bush (poopy pants) got by with a host of advisers.Obama is once more being unique in the fact he actually has a brain,and he's not afraid to use it. Are you upset Jerry because he done real well in law school ? and then decided to help the poorer people in chicago, you decided to go for the money and aeroplanes,and that's ok in your position I would do the same thing.
Tell me this,who do you think would have done better job ,McCain,Palin ?  come on Jerry get real ,of the people running for this low paying job who would have been better ,it will be just your opinion because there is no way of proving it ,unlus Sarah Palin makes it in 2012, then God help us.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #35 - 10/15/10 at 06:27:10

Gents -

I use Hopey Changey to reinforce that the only thing Obama ran on was that stupid "hope and change" slogan that had no substance or real meaning.  And so far his administration has proved it.

I recall others calling Bush a criminal, war monger, and other derisive names during the last couple of years of his term.  At least the moniker I use is intended to be more humorous than insulting.

And, no Mick, I'm not jealous of anyone.  Remember the old saying that whoever you are, there will always be those greater and lesser than yourself.  I try to learn from those who have accomplished more than I have; not deride them.  As for the pay for Pres., I think I would live quite well on $400K per year, free gov't housing and food, a large staff to wait on me hand and foot, and my own private 747 to cart me around.  Not a bad gig for 4 or 8 years, then after that, millions in book royalties, speakers fees, etc.  Isn't Clinton knocking down around $15 Million a year now?  Good for him.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #36 - 10/15/10 at 10:23:06

Serowbot wrote on 10/12/10 at 12:41:09:
You've been stuck a mile down in a Chilean hellhole for 2 months,...
Now what are you going to do?...

Gimme' two BigMac's, three frozen Margarita's, and a long hot bath...  Huh...

Gee,...all this political talk has finally changed my mind...

Quote:
Gimme' some fried chicken, three frozen Margarita's, and a long hot bath...  Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #37 - 10/15/10 at 10:59:02

Back on topic.. I think it is terrible that the 21st man pulled from the hell hole, will be remembered more for the fact that he had not only a wife, yet a mistress as well.
I could have cared less about that

. The fact that he was one of 33 men that survived that ordeal is more important to me.
The way he and the rest survived and what kept them going is more important to me.
Their seems to always be some kind of black cloud to cover sunny skies.
I send him and his family as well as the rest all the best to come.. Smiley kim

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #38 - 10/15/10 at 12:16:32

Why were these 33 men so important to save their lives,When we killed 100s of thousand innocent men,women,children,And unborn babies,and left over 100,000 people with lose limbs,In Iraq.I just don't understand.I guess I got lost somewhere along the way.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #39 - 10/15/10 at 12:35:01

Bill -

I "like" your use of "we killed".  What is your source for these numbers?

I presume that since you used the words "we killed", you are saying that these numbers of killed and wounded are the direct result of American armed action.

Wouldn't it be better put, and far more accurate,  that these casualites happened as a direct result of the insane jealousy and internal strive among the sects of Islam that infest Iraq, as they seek to destroy each other?

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #40 - 10/15/10 at 13:09:57

Jerry you must have been talking to GWB.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #41 - 10/15/10 at 13:13:59

Accurate is just that - the truth.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #42 - 10/15/10 at 17:01:26

The uneducated are religious because they don't know any better.It is much esier to just believe what you are told than to develope an independent thought pattern.But religion doesn't stop there because it also infects the rich,the educated,and otherwise sound minds of society.
How can religion possibly do this to the upper echelon of society?Dr Andy Thompson has a revolutionary study in the psychology of religion.That's right,religion finally classified ,as it should be: A psychological disorder.  Although the information is out there ,nobody wants to hear it.When this information starts to make it's way in to textbooks,people will fight it.The religious can't stand to hear that they've been wrong all the this time.They cant stomach the thought that their favorite church was simply pulling their leg the whole time.
Most of these people have far to much pride to admit they fell for it.The movement against religion will grow stronger and stronger,the evidence against it will pile higher and higher,but the religious still won't budge.They cant stand the thought of being incorrect,fooled,or simply looking like a jackass.  Me ? I could very well be wrong about everything I have written.If I am eventually proven incorrect,thats cool with me. I seek knowledge,I seek the truth,and I seek the absolute best for the rest of the world dispite my blasphemy,my grim outlook for humanity,and my awful remarks about religion and those who have been suckered in to it.I'd like to live in a world where people aren't blowing each other to bits over ancient fairy tales .I'd like to think that the United States isn't the bulls eye for the muslem world,our book is different from there book ,but both books warn against blasphemy and infidels.What should two different religions parties do when they can't get along ? Kill,eradicate,distroy;you get the picture.It's a lose / lose situation,and the people who don't buy into any of this horseshit are caught in the middle of this atomic playground fight. Religion will be the end of us;it's only a matter of time.Monotheistic religions were intended to destroy one another.Each of their books warns against those who do not follow their prophecies,and have clear instructions as to the fate of disbelievers.Everyone is convinced that god is on their side , and that's a major fu+king problem.Thanks to religion,we can't all get along and share our toys like good boys and girls.These idiotic myths that have been blown out of proportion will be the end of all of us.

just a short piece from the latest book by "Odin Zeus McGaffer"
titled "Does God get Diarrhea ? "
a Fabulouis book ,keep you laughing all night.

« Last Edit: 10/15/10 at 21:16:25 by mick »  

mickrowe37   IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #43 - 10/16/10 at 20:04:59

PS if anyone wants to borrow the above book ,just let me know and I will pop it in the mail to you,Plus 2 more I just got with my last order.
Why Faith Fails, "The Christian Delusion"  John Loftus.
"The Moral Landscape" by Sam Harris."the God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins.    You can borrow the above "Does God get Diarrhea?"
flushing 4,000 years of lies,Myths,and Fairy tails down the toilet..
I must warn you the last book contains graphic content,parental discresion advised,Odin Zeus Mc Gaffer.
What I liked about the "Christian delusion" in the book there are 5 yes five prior former ministers that have become athiests and one catholic.
So I shall let the book speak for itself.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #44 - 10/18/10 at 16:18:46

mick wrote on 10/15/10 at 17:01:26:
The uneducated are religious because they don't know any better.It is much esier to just believe what you are told than to develope an independent thought pattern.But religion doesn't stop there because it also infects the rich,the educated,and otherwise sound minds of society.
How can religion possibly do this to the upper echelon of society?Dr Andy Thompson has a revolutionary study in the psychology of religion.That's right,religion finally classified ,as it should be: A psychological disorder.  Although the information is out there ,nobody wants to hear it.When this information starts to make it's way in to textbooks,people will fight it.The religious can't stand to hear that they've been wrong all the this time.They cant stomach the thought that their favorite church was simply pulling their leg the whole time.
Most of these people have far to much pride to admit they fell for it.The movement against religion will grow stronger and stronger,the evidence against it will pile higher and higher,but the religious still won't budge.They cant stand the thought of being incorrect,fooled,or simply looking like a jackass.  Me ? I could very well be wrong about everything I have written.If I am eventually proven incorrect,thats cool with me. I seek knowledge,I seek the truth,and I seek the absolute best for the rest of the world dispite my blasphemy,my grim outlook for humanity,and my awful remarks about religion and those who have been suckered in to it.I'd like to live in a world where people aren't blowing each other to bits over ancient fairy tales .I'd like to think that the United States isn't the bulls eye for the muslem world,our book is different from there book ,but both books warn against blasphemy and infidels.What should two different religions parties do when they can't get along ? Kill,eradicate,distroy;you get the picture.It's a lose / lose situation,and the people who don't buy into any of this horseshit are caught in the middle of this atomic playground fight. Religion will be the end of us;it's only a matter of time.Monotheistic religions were intended to destroy one another.Each of their books warns against those who do not follow their prophecies,and have clear instructions as to the fate of disbelievers.Everyone is convinced that god is on their side , and that's a major fu+king problem.Thanks to religion,we can't all get along and share our toys like good boys and girls.These idiotic myths that have been blown out of proportion will be the end of all of us.

just a short piece from the latest book by "Odin Zeus McGaffer"
titled "Does God get Diarrhea ? "
a Fabulouis book ,keep you laughing all night.

Come on guys I wrote this out with my index finger ,copied it from the origional book only to be ignored ,surely it's worth a little response, it isn't my writing it came from a book..

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 21:51:16

General CategoryThe Cafe › Chilean hellhole...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.