9 11 (Read 1032 times)
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Re: 9 11
Reply #60 - 09/16/10 at 00:49:55

I am not inherently a "conspirationist". I like to think of myself as a "free man, free thinker".

Now... I bough this book a while ago and actually read it.

http://www.amazon.com/Weapons-Mass-Deception-Propaganda-Bushs/dp/1585422762#_

If you don't want to buy the book, see the video:

TRAILER

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4437853756074043715#
98 MINUTE FILM

You guys (and gals) have internet: do youselves a favor, use it and read newspapers online which are based in Europe.

You'll be surprised  Cool

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #61 - 09/16/10 at 06:44:07

I am totally amazed that this Topic has gone on for 5 pages! Shocked

Anyhoo, whether or not Saddam actually had WMD's in 2001 ("NOT" IMHO ... ) had NOTHING to do with the events of Sept. 11th, 2001 AT THE TIME THOSE EVENTS HAPPENED! The WMD "excuse" for the invasion of Iraq was cooked up afterwards. There is NO conspiracy surrounding 9/11 ... Islamic Terror networks designed and orchestrated the attacks which may or may not have been carried out "exactly" to plan (NOT occording to the plane that was brought down in Pennsylvania). The Western World (USA in particular) were largely taken unawares that morning outside of some possible "rumblings" within the Intelligence Community ...

EDIT: Would like to add, that in reality, there is very little difference between the the surprize attacks of 9/11 and that perputrated by the Japanese on Dec. 7th, 1941 ... only that Pearl Harbour attack was carried out by a soverign government, a known and visible enemy upon which a formal declaration of war could be made, as opposed to the Islamic Terrorists who are largely unknown and officially not represented by any soverign governement ... an enemy of ghosts and shadows ... much harder to fight with a clear objective IMHO ...

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #62 - 09/16/10 at 09:34:08

Serowbot wrote on 09/15/10 at 22:20:41:
LostArtist wrote on 09/15/10 at 20:58:04:
^
|

what he said

(thinking of making that my default answer for just about everything . . . )

Grin... great minds think alike, 'ay Lost... Wink...

does your brain hurt as much as mine does during any hour of the given day???   not sure I'm cut out for this thinking thing anymore

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #63 - 09/16/10 at 10:04:51

Na,... I've learned to type without using my brain at all...
...but, my lips do get tired.... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #64 - 09/16/10 at 11:26:06

Ever wonder why Islamic Terrorists never attack ...say Iceland, Switzerland, or Vietnam? Are not the populations of these countries also "infidels"?

...think about it.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #65 - 09/16/10 at 13:07:41

I would say because those countries mine their own business.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #66 - 09/16/10 at 13:14:01

I don't think they mine it, I'm sure their business is definitely ... defused.

On th eother hand, thingy Cheney, for one, defined Democrat Eco-friendly groups as "Eco-Terrorists" both before and after 9/11, much before anybody started saying "Al Qaeda".

And anyway, it wasn't Al Qaeda, it was Al Kayder, an Dutch-Irish guy from Queens...

Ne-e-ext !

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #67 - 09/16/10 at 18:08:55

Star;
Evil always recognizes Good and lashes out at it. Always.
That's why we, the US, are attacked.
We are a force for Good in this world and Islamic Terrorist are the opposite. It's no more complicated than that.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #68 - 09/16/10 at 18:10:48

Web who attacked us I missed out on that. what country

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #69 - 09/17/10 at 00:39:33

WebsterMark wrote on 09/16/10 at 18:08:55:
Star;
Evil always recognizes Good and lashes out at it. Always.
That's why we, the US, are attacked.
We are a force for Good in this world and Islamic Terrorist are the opposite. It's no more complicated than that.

WMark, seriously, I do not see white dove wings on the backs of your GIs, nor do I see fiery eyes and swords of flame.

You must be listening far too much to your local TV Preacher and reading far too little international news.

You sound so very much like that guy who insisted "God is with us"

Now, the problem lies with this very statement, I am ready to challenge you AND your TV Preacher that God is not with you, nor with him,
nor with anybody who calls out his name to say "I will wage war, you're with me, right?"

He will not.

If you read the Lord's Prayer (the one they made you memorize in Sunday School, the one which zillions of people will mumble without really thinking what the words say)
you will notice the Prayer says "give us this day our daily bread" - just the bread, not the gravy, not the Sloppy Joe, just the bare bread;
you will notice it says "forgive us our trespasses just as we forgive those who trespass against us"

I have not seen much forgiveness in the most animated TV Preachers, quite the opposite.
THEY PREACH TO HATE AND DESPISE AND THE "HOLIER THAN THOU" ATTITUDE
and this is not good at all.

"We are a force for Good in this world " Go ask the Navajo or the Seminoles - or Hawaii, for that matter, what happened to Queen Liliukalai ?
She was "canned" by Dole, the pineapple magnate, and overthrown.
Lips Sealed

Just relax, and smile to your neighbor, regardless of the style of beard on his chin. Cool

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #70 - 09/17/10 at 06:47:54

No,, Heres how it is

We have been TOLD all our Lives we are a force for good.

Utter & complete horsecrap.

Look at the drugs weve imported.. I say WE, because the CIA did it.

Look at the democratically elected people weve unseated.

Why? Why did we do that? S. America, we used them then destroyed them. That pineapple faced guy,Noriega? Ohh, Ohh, &Saddam himself,we PUT that guy in place.

Its NOT our people who decide to do these things. Its the unelecteds who run things.People like Kissinger,not JUST Kissinger, but he & men like him have been pulling the strings for years.

Our military is USED to accomplish what satisfies corporations,not what they are supposedto be doing. Not securing the border,not just watching out for US, responding to real threats to YOUR future,not some corporation that wants a pipeline. Sadly, the people believe they are threatened by little postage stamp sized countries,.because the electeds tellthem they are.& somehow,the newsmanages to show us all little things, here & there, to demonstrate how "less than desirable"THAT culture is.Making it easier to get support from the peopleto send troops & drop bombs..

A force for GOOD? Are you serious?

Look up DU Birth Defects Iraq Pictures..

have a trash can handy to puke in

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #71 - 09/17/10 at 06:58:09

JOG -

Yep, we have put little guys in power in little places to preserve our national interests, and I hope we continue to do so.

Problem is, those little guys get swelled egos, then they think their little peanut places all of a sudden need to have some muscle to flex and to do that, they turn against us.

Then the whole cycle starts over and we have to install a new guy who stays loyal for a few years or a couple of decades until his head swells.  This hasn't changed since the Romans installed puppet governors in provinces once they had conquered various places.  King Herod of Judea was such a Roman puppet - the Romans knew how to keep the conquered in check - let them think they still had their own governments and power structures in place, when the reality was that the strings were pulled in Rome.

I certainly hope that my national gov't is looking out for our national interests - that's the essence of international politics.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #72 - 09/17/10 at 08:13:51

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/17/10 at 06:47:54:
No,, Heres how it is

We have been TOLD all our Lives we are a force for good.

Utter & complete horsecrap.

Look at the drugs weve imported.. I say WE, because the CIA did it.

Look at the democratically elected people weve unseated.

Why? Why did we do that? S. America, we used them then destroyed them. That pineapple faced guy,Noriega? Ohh, Ohh, &Saddam himself,we PUT that guy in place.

Its NOT our people who decide to do these things. Its the unelecteds who run things.People like Kissinger,not JUST Kissinger, but he & men like him have been pulling the strings for years.

Our military is USED to accomplish what satisfies corporations,not what they are supposedto be doing. Not securing the border,not just watching out for US, responding to real threats to YOUR future,not some corporation that wants a pipeline. Sadly, the people believe they are threatened by little postage stamp sized countries,.because the electeds tellthem they are.& somehow,the newsmanages to show us all little things, here & there, to demonstrate how "less than desirable"THAT culture is.Making it easier to get support from the peopleto send troops & drop bombs..

A force for GOOD? Are you serious?

Look up DU Birth Defects Iraq Pictures..

have a trash can handy to puke in

+1

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #73 - 09/17/10 at 08:25:50

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 09/17/10 at 06:58:09:
JOG -

Yep, we have put little guys in power in little places to preserve our national interests, and I hope we continue to do so.

Problem is, those little guys get swelled egos, then they think their little peanut places all of a sudden need to have some muscle to flex and to do that, they turn against us.

Then the whole cycle starts over and we have to install a new guy who stays loyal for a few years or a couple of decades until his head swells.  This hasn't changed since the Romans installed puppet governors in provinces once they had conquered various places.  King Herod of Judea was such a Roman puppet - the Romans knew how to keep the conquered in check - let them think they still had their own governments and power structures in place, when the reality was that the strings were pulled in Rome.

I certainly hope that my national gov't is looking out for our national interests - that's the essence of international politics.

so you want america, the democracy that is supposed to be the best in the world, to continue empirical practices??  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #74 - 09/17/10 at 08:39:15

Yep, we have put little guys in power in little places to preserve our national interests

Possibly, but not all the time. Weve put criminals in power to make it  easier for us to run dope thru their countries, too. Weve unseated GOOD elected presidents & put in creeps,too. Thats Why the Iranians took those hostages so long ago, to tell us to stay out of their business..

If you want me to believe that WE, with all the $$$,manpower & weapons we have, have been threatened by anyones "Rise to power" in S. America & that their being there posed some threat to us now or in the future, youre asking me toi accept pure folly.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 17:01:57

General CategoryThe Cafe › 9 11

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.