Send Topic Print
another milestone (Read 179 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: another milestone
Reply #15 - 08/25/10 at 09:45:58

Congratulations Mick. You have acomplished something I have been unsucessful at. Whoever the doctor was that said your hand was paralyzed for life doesnt know the Mick Rowe that I know. You'll be riding a few months from now, what color will you next Savage be?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #16 - 08/25/10 at 16:23:13

Midnightrider wrote on 08/25/10 at 09:45:58:
Congratulations Mick. You have acomplished something I have been unsucessful at. Whoever the doctor was that said your hand was paralyzed for life doesnt know the Mick Rowe that I know. You'll be riding a few months from now, what color will you next Savage be?

After a visit with my theropist this morning I felt prety good ,he gave me some more exercises to try at home and a device I have to make myself on my wood-lathe,kind of a wind up device.
I was also able to squeeze my forfinger and thumb together with one and a half pounds of pressure,not much ,but 3 months ago it was zero.
I will love to walk into that doctors office and give him a salute using my left middle finger , I would say to him," Would you like to buy me a set of golf clubs"? and then ask if he would like to chip in for another motorcycle,because on his advice I sold them both. That SOB according to him I should just shrivel up and die, That wimpy looking
not a very nice person,he looked about 40 and I bet he still lives with his mammy.
You know Mike I'm just a small guy but I could pick this not a very nice person up with my bad hand ,and just slap him about his face until he cried.
And I might just do that.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #17 - 08/25/10 at 19:26:40

Go get em Mick.. I am sooo happy to hear that your hand is showing improvement.  Smiley kim

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 00:13:04

General CategoryThe Cafe › another milestone

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.