Bloody nose guy??? (Read 542 times)
gerald.hughes
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

FSO

Tucson, Az
Re: Bloody nose guy???
Reply #30 - 08/19/10 at 19:33:00

There seems to be some confusion on  this thread.  The term life span is used when the proper term is "Life expectancy."  Life span is the limit that a human can live.  There is no evidence that life span has changed over the entire course of recorded history. ( When life expectancy was 30 years for western Europe, there were still individuals who lived into their 90's and beyond.)  The term "life expectancy" refers to the age at which half the people born in a given year are still alive. (It is not an average.)  The single factor that most influences life expectancy is infant mortality.  If you had a population where half of the newborns died during their first year of life, the life expectancy for that population would be 1 year.

Throughout history, the factors which have most dramatically affected life expectancy are maternal nutrition, and clean water.  Health mothers make healthy babies.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #31 - 08/19/10 at 19:40:20

Gods true love is the Muslims,Adam and Eve were born in Iraq right in the middle of Muslim countries,God could care less about the American Indians,Europeans,Mexicans,Asians,Africans.So if you want to go to heaven,best to go to the Muslim faith,Or you can continue barking up the wrong tree.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Reply #32 - 08/19/10 at 23:56:40

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race

AHA!!  You should know that the Aryan Master Race are God's Chosen.  (As Germans as well as Albanians, Kurds, Armenians, Greeks, Latins, Balts, Celts, and Slavs.  But not Druids.)

" Princess Vespa: I am Princess Vespa, daughter of Roland, King of the Druids.
Lone Starr: Oh great. That's all we needed. A Druish princess.
Barf: Funny, she doesn't look Druish. "

Of course, from the History of World, Part I, you know that the God of the Muslims,Adam and Eve is a new idea.

"Comicus: Have you heard of this new sect, the Christians? They are a laugh riot! First of all, they are so poor...
Swiftus: How poor are they?
Comicus: Thank you! They are so poor... that they only have *one* God! "

Which comes to your "barking up the wrong tree."  The Elder Gods were overthrown by the younger gods, finally to just one.  The Elder Gods were sacred to their Groves.  If you do a search of the Bible you will find that the Groves were to be destroyed when found.

Which asks you why follow the Gods when Cthulhu is the extreme horror or evil?  (A Rhetorical question, they are Politicians)

WWW   IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #33 - 08/20/10 at 01:06:11

Paladin. wrote on 08/19/10 at 19:18:49:
mick wrote on 08/19/10 at 12:11:41:
Paladin,a thousand years ago the average lifespan of a human being was 30 years old,a thousand more years ago 25 to 30,once again the priviledged lived a little longer because they didn't have to work 12 hours a day 7 days a week,as early as the mid 1800 s very few people lived passed 50...

Wrong...  The average lifespan was 30 or whatever, was the AVERAGE lifespan, including children.  Adults generally lived to about 70 years.  This is has been truth for over 3,000 years:
"The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away." -- Psalm 90:10 (KJV)

So far it looks that you have only have believe that no possible god could exist.

Paladin,bless your heart there really is no god ,the fact that you worship one doesn't make it so. In general I think you and alot of other Savage members are quite smart,the fact that you worship a god that does not excist and never did is also ok ,you were led by your parents to follow there belief's,  as did my mother,but not my father,he said (as I did to my 4 children) you can choose a religion after your 18 birthday, I cant choose for you becauss it a very personal thing,so I chose to not believe the bible ,and so did my sister.
and all my children, it was there choice,my two sons married Cathlics,
I daughter married a southern baptist,the other married an atheist.
The baptist and the two cathlics never go to church, since my kids are not interested the church thing just wore off ,Sunday is now Fishing day, my daughters love to fish,my two sons are fanatics about fishing,
My all American son in law is a hunter,loves to go kill things,typical christion,at least he does eat what he kills.
Our family of non believers so far have lived normal lives, we are a very close knit family,we are all in touch constantly,anyone need help we are there for each other,no one go's hungry ,no one misses a house payment, and it did happen once, we all chipped in made a couple of mortgage payments,every thing ok now.
We do not need a god ,we have each other, and we all love each other.
And we are all free of the filth you call religion.
It's a curse, it is all man made to keep women in check, just one week ago a man and a woman were stoned to death in Iran for Adultry,can you imagen in this day and age ?.............. On the news this evening
a judge in Iran was asked to ask a hospital to see if a doctor would render a person paralized  by severing his spinal cord,becauss the person he attacked became paralized as a result of that attack. These people are following the bible teachings to the letter "an eye for an eye" a tooth for a tooth,speaking of teeth a prisoner just had his teeth removed by a dentist because the person he faught with lost a few teeth.
It's all about religion,or do you guys want to cherry pick ?  take the bits out of the bible you don't like ?  I'm sorry if you cant see the bible is written by man to keep the masses in check,women in particular.
Jesus Christ guys and gals surely you must see that by now ?
Come on ,wake up,you have nothing to loose but your chains.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
kennycreed
Alliance Member

Island Of Lewis SCOTLAND
Reply #34 - 08/20/10 at 01:48:49

Your right Mick.People have been brain washed over the ages by mental defectives, who want to hold power over them, using a story book that has been rewritten time and time again over the ages, to suit there own evil needs. How people can kill and torture others in the name of some bloody superstition or other, I just can't understand,

There are hundreds of diferent languages in the world
 And a smile speaks them all

trying to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #35 - 08/20/10 at 04:24:53

Don't you just LOVE IT when Paladin provides some tasty food for thought ?

So, I whetted my appetite and did a little research...
(quote from Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol": " Google is not a synonim for research")

GROVES : Groves are places of worship in the Bible: Abraham prayed by hanging colored ribbons on the branches of the sacred oak tree at Mamreh. (Genesis, 18:1)

As for Princess Vespa...  Huh
I know only two Princesses Vespa,

one is Italian

the other is ... underage !!!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #36 - 08/20/10 at 23:34:44

is that Peter Lawford on the pillion ? one of Englands favorite sots.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Jay
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Fort Worth, Texas
Reply #37 - 08/25/10 at 00:35:30

mick wrote on 08/20/10 at 23:34:44:
is that Peter Lawford on the pillion ? one of Englands favorite sots.

The second pic didn't come out on my puter; but if it's the first pic you're asking about, that'd be Gregory Peck. The name of the film eludes me.

You're invisible and naked.
Ride safe,
Jay
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 01:33:37

General CategoryThe Cafe › Bloody nose guy???

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.