drharveys - FSO
Serious Thumper

Greetings from San
Luis del Norte!

St Louis MO
Re: Bloody nose guy???
Reply #15 - 08/16/10 at 19:51:09

bill67 wrote on 08/16/10 at 17:00:32:
You know I think this forum is going a long pretty good,Other than the Gort deal,Sometime changes can end up for the worst.My 3 cents

Are you referring to The Law of Unintended Consequences?

Every difference of opinion is not a difference of principle. Thomas Jefferson

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast. Alain Pros
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #16 - 08/17/10 at 00:36:41

do you all think we should have a vote about the bloody nose guy ?

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
stinger
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 08/17/10 at 01:03:21

Sprinkles holy water on Mick and watches him burn! Grin  Also for the newbies you might not want to invest in the t-shirts and other stuff but Gregg D's CD on the Savage home page is on the up and up. You order it and he will send it in a day or so.  I ordered Lancers cam and it came within a few days. I think your pretty save ordering from Lancer and Phelonius. I would have no problem sending them my money. Good honest people. But then again they probably go to church and have high moral standards.............HA!

IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Reply #18 - 08/17/10 at 01:37:50

mick wrote on 08/17/10 at 00:36:41:
do you all think we should have a vote about the bloody nose guy ?

John is the owner.  1,000 users vote no.  John votes yes.  The picture stays.

The WWW is *not* run democratically.

WWW   IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #19 - 08/17/10 at 03:10:38

Doesn't bother me to see John H's pic up on the front page (The Forum page should loose the Santa hat and Christmas decorations though! LOL!! Wink) ... I have been a member here since I purchased my 1st Savage in Aug. 2003 ... this website is home for me and always will be, regardless of what I am or am not Riding ...

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
John_D FSO
Serious Thumper

Ridin' and smilin'

Vancouver, WA
Reply #20 - 08/18/10 at 01:54:33

PerrydaSavage wrote on 08/17/10 at 03:10:38:
Doesn't bother me to see John H's pic up on the front page (The Forum page should loose the Santa hat and Christmas decorations though! LOL!! Wink) ... I have been a member here since I purchased my 1st Savage in Aug. 2003 ... this website is home for me and always will be, regardless of what I am or am not Riding ...

Same here, I signed up sometime in 2008 after I bought my Savage, and in fact haven't had one since March (I know, sacrilige! Cheesy), but the people on here are cool enough to make me keep coming back. Wink

'07 ElectraGlide.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #21 - 08/18/10 at 13:10:06

stinger wrote on 08/17/10 at 01:03:21:
Sprinkles holy water on Mick and watches him burn! Grin  Also for the newbies you might not want to invest in the t-shirts and other stuff but Gregg D's CD on the Savage home page is on the up and up. You order it and he will send it in a day or so.  I ordered Lancers cam and it came within a few days. I think your pretty save ordering from Lancer and Phelonius. I would have no problem sending them my money. Good honest people. But then again they probably go to church and have high moral standards.............HA!

Stinger you are so typical of religious nutcases,like the couple who got stoned to death for being unfaithful,admittedly a different religion,but a religious law in the Koran or on the books in that god forbidden country.
And as for you ,Yes you Mr Virtuios, you just condemned me to death with holy water ,and then without even peeing on me to douse the fire you will happily WATCH me burn.
Fortunately I am fearless of all holy water,and idiots who would throw it on me,  I have a great idea, Why don't I throw some sulfuric acid in your face and watch you pray for help, guess who won't get any.
Just like the third couple this year that are going to jail and losing there children ,because they are members of the Church of Jesus Christ,they all gathered to cure there daughter of some easyly treated problem,she subsequently died ,great God you got there Stinger,tell me would you rather pray that your appendix  will fix itself or would you see a doctor,even if he's an arab whitch is very likely.?

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Boule’tard
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Master of the
Obvious

Austin TX
Reply #22 - 08/18/10 at 17:23:59

Grin   Good rant dude -  The stingER has become the stingEE  Cheesy

You guys can be very funny with the left/righty god/nogod discussions, I'll give ya that!

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. - P.C. Hodgell
  IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Reply #23 - 08/18/10 at 17:41:55

Boule’tard wrote on 08/18/10 at 17:23:59:
...You guys can be very funny with the left/righty god/nogod discussions, I'll give ya that!  

They have fun discussions because they are the same.  The Radical Left and the Radical Right meet on the side of the Moon.  Never have working ideas in Earth.  And the Athesists and Thesists both have their blind beliefs.  Only Moderates and Agnostics have the truth.

WWW   IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #24 - 08/18/10 at 22:38:17

Paladin. wrote on 08/18/10 at 17:41:55:
Boule’tard wrote on 08/18/10 at 17:23:59:
...You guys can be very funny with the left/righty god/nogod discussions, I'll give ya that!  

They have fun discussions because they are the same.  The Radical Left and the Radical Right meet on the side of the Moon.  Never have working ideas in Earth.  And the Athesists and Thesists both have their blind beliefs.  Only Moderates and Agnostics have the truth.

Agnostic ; unkown,unknowable,of or relating to the belief that the existence of any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and unknowable.
I have no idea about moderates,perhaps you can enlighten me ?
If agnostics have the truth ,what is it ?
And my belief is not blind,I have made it a hobby of mine .,one that I realy enjoy, It is like a giant rock being lifted from my back,it seemed like my very first dose of freedom,on the other hand it was so easy to just not believe in all that religious C-rap.
Unfortinately you believers will find this out the very second of your death ,there is nothing there,just eternal sleep. The only after life you will have is the the memory of you in the people that loved you, they will all say at there Christmas toast ," And heres to dear old Dad .or uncle Paladin etc" that Sir is your after life.if they don't toast your memory they didn't like you,  that I'm sure will not be the case.
On PBS this evening Alan Alda hosted a science program that completly shot down religion in all it's forms showing how life began in Africa well over a million years ago,artifacts and tools were found all over Africa and then Ethiopia,long before Lucy.
Religion is man made,it has nothing to do with any god,christian,jewish,or muslim,bhuda,the chinese dude, and all the little asian gods,they are all man made to keep the masses in check.
Most human beings are basicly honest just because there is no god ,do you see me going out on a godless rampage killing raping,stealing ?
of corse not , for one thing it's against the law,I don't want to go to jail.
Beside I realy don't want to do that,it just isn't nice.
Hope you are feeling better Paladin.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Reply #25 - 08/19/10 at 06:18:49

mick wrote on 08/18/10 at 22:38:17:
Agnostic ; unkown,unknowable,of or relating to the belief that the existence of any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and unknowable.
The truth is that I do not know.  I do not know that it is possible for me to know everything.  I have seen things that I cannot explain.  Can you enlighten me how I can know that every possible concept of gods is impossible?
Quote:
... not believe in all that religious C-rap.  Unfortinately you believers ... Sir is your after life.
I am not a 'believer.'  I would be extremely surprised that an 'after life' exists.  But I do not know that are not any possible of an after life.  
Quote:
...Alan Alda ...  completly shot down religion in all it's forms
OKay.  Religions are all wrong.  Truth is, things have happened to some people.  Things that no one explained.  Things that science will not touch.  Asimov once noted that mammals all live between a half and one and a half billion heart beats.  Shrews, whales, horses, whatever -- all live a billion heart beats, plus/minus a half.

So why am I alive?  I have lived over three billion heart beats.  Can you explain why?

WWW   IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #26 - 08/19/10 at 10:06:41

Paladin. wrote on 08/19/10 at 06:18:49:
mick wrote on 08/18/10 at 22:38:17:
The truth is that I do not know.  I do not know that it is possible for me to know everything.  I have seen things that I cannot explain.  Can you enlighten me how I can know that every possible concept of gods is impossible?
Quote:
... not believe in all that religious C-rap.  Unfortinately you believers ... Sir is your after life.
I am not a 'believer.'  I would be extremely surprised that an 'after life' exists.  But I do not know that are not any possible of an after life.  
Quote:
...Alan Alda ...  completly shot down religion in all it's forms
OKay.  Religions are all wrong.  Truth is, things have happened to some people.  Things that no one explained.  Things that science will not touch.  Asimov once noted that mammals all live between a half and one and a half billion heart beats.  Shrews, whales, horses, whatever -- all live a billion heart beats, plus/minus a half.

So why am I alive?  I have lived over three billion heart beats.  Can you explain why?

luck of the draw my friend,my Dad just Died at 95 years old,his dad @ 91, My dear mother died at 58,you never can tell.
Good genes,plus great medical advances ,If I had been born a 100 years ago I would have died at 21 years old,because I had my apendix burst at 21. And just one year ago I had a triple A ,another killer ,even today 80% don't make it,I managed to get through at age 72, it;s just luck,I'm sure there are other reasons like diet,exercise,
life styles etc etc. But one thing for sure there is no possable reason to pray over or for a sick person,it has been proven time and time again
prayer does not work.Whith all the billions of people on earth,if there was a god he would not have time to spend one second with you,
Do you think he comes down and sits around laying his hands on the sick one.Nah it just don't happen,get wise,be free ,it's the American way.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Reply #27 - 08/19/10 at 11:57:07

Not all religions pray.  And you did not enlighten me.  Every mammal, from the least to the large, have a natural life span of one billion heartbeats, give or less a half billion.  Every mammal in nature has the same lifespan.  Except Homo Sap.  Humans pass their first billion heartbeats at about 24 years.  Homo Sap lives three - four times as long as they should.  Why?  

WWW   IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #28 - 08/19/10 at 12:11:41

Paladin. wrote on 08/19/10 at 11:57:07:
Not all religions pray.  And you did not enlighten me.  Every mammal, from the least to the large, have a natural life span of one billion heartbeats, give or less a half billion.  Every mammal in nature has the same lifespan.  Except Homo Sap.  Humans pass their first billion heartbeats at about 24 years.  Homo Sap lives three - four times as long as they should.  Why?  

Paladin,a thousand years ago the average lifespan of a human being was 30 years old,a thousand more years ago 25 to 30,once again the priviledged lived a little longer because they didn't have to work 12 hours a day 7 days a week,as early as the mid 1800 s very few people lived passed 50.
Dogs vary quite a bit I have had a dog die at 11 years old,I have also had a dog live 19 years, so whats the difference ?
Well thats what I think,you haven't told your reason why humans live longer, I don't think we live longer than Elephants,or turtles.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Reply #29 - 08/19/10 at 19:18:49

mick wrote on 08/19/10 at 12:11:41:
Paladin,a thousand years ago the average lifespan of a human being was 30 years old,a thousand more years ago 25 to 30,once again the priviledged lived a little longer because they didn't have to work 12 hours a day 7 days a week,as early as the mid 1800 s very few people lived passed 50...

Wrong...  The average lifespan was 30 or whatever, was the AVERAGE lifespan, including children.  Adults generally lived to about 70 years.  This is has been truth for over 3,000 years:
"The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away." -- Psalm 90:10 (KJV)

So far it looks that you have only have believe that no possible god could exist.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 00:13:38

General CategoryThe Cafe › Bloody nose guy???

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.