Where's a cop,... (Read 265 times)
forrest
Serious Thumper

No matter where you
go, there you are.

Kennesaw, Ga
Re: Where's a cop,...
Reply #15 - 07/06/10 at 20:58:54

I hate to sound too serious but I don't see a lot of "funny" in a bike accident.

Where are we going? And why are we in this handbasket?
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 07/06/10 at 22:27:57

forrest wrote on 07/06/10 at 20:58:54:
I hate to sound too serious but I don't see a lot of "funny" in a bike accident.

Uuuuughhh!... you're killin' me...

I mean it...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 07/07/10 at 03:33:35

Daaang, folks, it was the thread title that made the whole thing. There was some irony there, IMO,,in MY opinion, for those who dont share that position, ooooookay,.,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Charon
Serious Thumper

Harvard, NE
Reply #18 - 07/07/10 at 06:33:53

Personally, I didn't think any part of it was funny. I just thought of it as another attempt to make the police look bad.

Every so often we have police involved in car crashes. When it happens, as a general rule a different police agency handles the incident. If a city cop is involved, the county sheriff or the State Patrol investigates.  I feel sure there is a "brother in arms" effect, but at least a different agency gets involved.

Eschew obfuscation.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #19 - 07/07/10 at 18:05:22

Use to hate cops with a passion. Cops gave me the nickname Midnightrider. I was involved in a lot of illegal streetracing, usually late at night. They tried but they never caught me when I was on a motorcycle, one night they had 7 county cars after me. Then I fell in love with one of them, she told me all about their attempts to catch me and how they had nicknamed me Midnightrider and how I always vanished into thin air LOL. Looking back on all of it now I'm thankful no one ever got hurt. Being married to one I get to hear their side of the story and they have a tough life. Last week I bought an officer lunch that wrote me up for DWI in 1992. That ticket cost me thousands of dollars and I was pissed at the time. This officer is retiring next month and he rides motorcycles and wants to learn how to fly RC planes, in other words he wants to hang out with me when he retires. I told him to come on, we'll do it. Now I'm wise enough to know he could have kept me from getting hurt or hurting someone else the night he arrested me. We get aggravated when we get a ticket or some other legal problem arrises that doesnt turn out exactly like we want it to but the bottom line is what would our world be without them?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 07/07/10 at 18:09:53

I got no problem w/ cops who act in a Constitutionally based manner. Outside of that, just thugs in uniform, sucking my $$$ & beating on me with it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 02:29:47

General CategoryThe Cafe › Where's a cop,...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.