Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Dramtic Missile and Ordinance Pics: (Read 317 times)
dasch
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Dramtic Missile and Ordinance Pics:
Reply #30 - 05/26/10 at 14:13:02

Smiley Crabpainter, you got it wrong. I am a Bosnian citizen, living in Bosnia, accidentally discussing Korea... (obviously based on wrong assumptions, hehe). I work for US military and I do travel to US a lot.
Earlytimz, on the other hand, is a genuine American, lives in KY, occasionally hangs out at Bosnian restaurants and happens to know some Bosnian folk there. That's the link.
Food is great here, earlytimz, just great... in the country side. Just like in US. If you buy in supermarket chains - not that good. I've been to some places in New Mexico and Texas with steaks that beat anything I'd had before.

IP Logged
earlytimz

Savage model 417

(4 speed, 17mm)

BG, KY
Reply #31 - 05/26/10 at 14:16:50

Ha Ha... Ale-8, I forgot... Around here we drink Ski, another Ky favorite

Congrats on raising a daughter who will actually have a fighting chance at making something in this world. I think that's great!

IP Logged
earlytimz

Savage model 417

(4 speed, 17mm)

BG, KY
Reply #32 - 05/26/10 at 14:29:38

Ahem.. Just thought I'd try to stay on track with the original post for a minute...

OK, now carry on...

IP Logged
earlytimz

Savage model 417

(4 speed, 17mm)

BG, KY
Reply #33 - 05/26/10 at 17:10:21

Just saw on the news that S Korea has hard evidence the torpedo is definitely from N Korea. Hillary Clinton then stated S Korea has the full support of the US. She is also expecting China to reprimand N Korea, their closest ally. Hmmm... We'll see about that...
What does this mean for us??

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #34 - 05/26/10 at 19:29:48

It means 2012 is the end of this world,It has been known for along time. Wink

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Tiefighterpilot

Daily Rider

San Francisco
Reply #35 - 05/26/10 at 19:37:17

I hope there is no war.  It will be disastrous for both koreas (and the world... and the 25K US troops in South Korea).  Imagine the damage both sides can do... on a piece of land smaller than CA.  Artillery and missiles are within range on both sides.  Not to mention the possibility of going tactical nuc when one side starts to loose.

I also think the economic impact will be felt throughout the world.  
Anyway I look at it... bad new if we go to war.

earlytimz wrote on 05/26/10 at 17:10:21:
Just saw on the news that S Korea has hard evidence the torpedo is definitely from N Korea. Hillary Clinton then stated S Korea has the full support of the US. She is also expecting China to reprimand N Korea, their closest ally. Hmmm... We'll see about that...
What does this mean for us??

2007 S40, KN Cone Air Filter, BCB Pipe, BCB Fender and seat, Superbrace Fork Brace with guard, 55 Pilot, 155 Main, washer mod, iridium spark plug, no afterfire, some engine breaking noise
  IP Logged
Tiefighterpilot

Daily Rider

San Francisco
Reply #36 - 05/26/10 at 19:41:29

As to the original post...

Man I love self propelled howitzers.  They are so beautiful.  By the way I am not pro-war... but sometimes its needed.  

I just love them design and engineering perspective.  Just beautiful machines.

2007 S40, KN Cone Air Filter, BCB Pipe, BCB Fender and seat, Superbrace Fork Brace with guard, 55 Pilot, 155 Main, washer mod, iridium spark plug, no afterfire, some engine breaking noise
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #37 - 05/26/10 at 19:46:54

If you fu-k all over someone they will fight back,We should leave N.Korea and Iran alone.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
earlytimz

Savage model 417

(4 speed, 17mm)

BG, KY
Reply #38 - 05/26/10 at 21:57:57

I agree Bill, but I think they are they ones who won't leave others alone. N Korea has already sunk a S Korean war ship. That alone is enough to start a war.

Iran's leader has stated several times he wants to wipe Israel off the map. They are working on nukes now, probably a lot closer than we know. If the US was within range, you can bet we'd be a target too.

You're right Tfp, bad news for everyone!

I hope Hillary is as smooth a talker as her husband was...

IP Logged
Tiefighterpilot

Daily Rider

San Francisco
Reply #39 - 05/26/10 at 22:19:06

I am afraid, North Korea has poor track record...

South Korea with "Sunshine Policy" since 1998 has been providing food and meds to North Koreans.  I don't think I would call this FU-K all over the North.  But I understand that if we pisss them off they will go crazy.  I do wonder if its really about WHEN they go crazy and go blowing stuff up and not about if they will.

Lets see what the south Korea tried... Sunshine policy provides food and meds...even with North Korean attack on South Korean Airline killing 115 civilians.  Korean Air Flight 858 exploded over the Andaman Sea. Subsequent investigation and testimony by one of the perpetrators implicated Kim Jong-il, the son of North Korea's Eternal President Kim Il-sung.

Hmmm.. when you try to appease a bully, what happens?  Do you think Hitler would have stopped if Allies didn't stood up?

Now they sink a war ship.  When they are nuc capable, what will they do?  Will food and meds and what ever they want be enough?  I worry.

For crying out loud... Kim Jong Il's favorite show is Daffy Duck!

earlytimz wrote on 05/26/10 at 21:57:57:
I agree Bill, but I think they are they ones who won't leave others alone. N Korea has already sunk a S Korean war ship. That alone is enough to start a war.

Iran's leader has stated several times he wants to wipe Israel off the map. They are working on nukes now, probably a lot closer than we know. If the US was within range, you can bet we'd be a target too.

You're right Tfp, bad news for everyone!

I hope Hillary is as smooth a talker as her husband was...

IP Logged
earlytimz

Savage model 417

(4 speed, 17mm)

BG, KY
Reply #40 - 05/26/10 at 22:34:16

Tiefighterpilot wrote on 05/26/10 at 22:19:06:
For crying out loud... Kim Jong Il's favorite show is Daffy Duck!

Ha Ha Ha... You killed me with that one! It is rather scary though if you think about it!

Btw, I totally agree with you...  We can never make these psychos happy. They have a distorted vision of the world & continuing to give them a pass for their actions just makes them more arrogant... & more dangerous! At some point, you have to take responsibility for your actions.

IP Logged
Tiefighterpilot

Daily Rider

San Francisco
Reply #41 - 05/26/10 at 22:39:55

Really scary part is ... does he already have nucs?

By the way, I don't think US media covered the attack on US troops in DMZ that happened many years ago... I'll try to dig it up.  I read it when i was younger and I was like WTF!  US troopers getting shot and axed...

Oh, btw, the north Koreans call the US, "The American Devils" Hhaaha.. sounds like a cool hockey team.  Stupid North Koreans.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 04:11:36

General CategoryThe Cafe › Dramtic Missile and Ordinance Pics:

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.