Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Is it just me...
Reply #77 - 05/22/10 at 15:23:40

Nope. it's not John,... he seems like a nice enough guy...
... and he had the guts to complain, right up front on this post...

..and he also said this... so he don't hate me and Gort...
Quote:
I still check in, hoping for some amusing goodies from Gort or Serowbot, but pretty much skip the rest.

He likes,.. he really likes me!... Grin Grin Grin...

PS,.. let's not start a witch hunt,...  the Dipwad would just love it if we did that...
Don't give him the satisfaction, and it's not fair to all the good people here...
Dipwad will either have to grow a pair and fess up,... or remain as the bottom-feeder of the site... and live with himself...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
RidgeRunner13
Serious Thumper

haulin' the
groceries!

Mustang Island, Texas
Reply #78 - 05/22/10 at 15:45:17

I knew a guy that I thought was a good friend. Brought his car to me for repairs, acted really nice to my face. He was on the zoning board & was trying to get the zoning changed where it would be impossible for me to keep my business open, even though where I am is zoned commercial. Angry
Some one else clued us in on what was going on & we were able to go before the board & get his nonsense stopped. Grin

In another instance, a guy who was a close friend for over ten years, sabotaged 2 bikes & tried to do the same to my truck. He stole a gun, some of my tools, half a dozen business checks, & a car I was trying to sell & disappeared. He did this on the same day my wifes' boss died. Huh

I don't know who is doing this crap & don't really care. I find the rantings of a lunatic don't have any real effect on my life.
Now, if this idiot wants to add me to his list of people to insult, that's just fine by me. It will only become a REAL problem if he shows up at my door.

BTW, I vote for HIM to "leave the island'.
Maybe someone can set up a poll & he can see who approves of his actions.

Makes you wonder just who you can trust. Undecided

Wind me up & watch me run, I ain't never had too much fun!
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #79 - 05/22/10 at 19:36:42

And contrary to your claims, MOST forum members agree with me, but don't want to get involved. The nilly willies like you will whine and act all politically correct, but hey arsehole, who asked you to read it. If you don't like the content then steer away. Otherwise, shut the he!! up. My posts take up far less space than most of the crap posted on this forum.
The funny thing is, I have had many pm's sent agreeing with me. Don't speak for everyone, because a handful of fools who think bombarding a MOTORCYCLE forum with JUNK is acceptable. When others start following the rules, then i will kindly oblige. Until we reach that point, I will type as I darn well please.
So once again, fool, if you don't like the content, STOP reading the thread. It's not like I have posted in them all. [/quote]
................................................................................
How do we PM you ? you say you get many PMs, but you have no profile. by the way I use my correct name ,why don't you ? are you just a coward ,or as I suspect gay as a lark,being gay would explain allot,ex member ,mmmmmmmm couldn't handle a bike ,did you quit SS.com because fell off and hurt yourself,little people like yourself should stay away from big bikes,get something with peddles on it next time.
You know my name,you know where I live ,just pm me and I will give you my exact address and phone number. you live close to me ,so drop on by,I would just love to meet you. my 5 kids are coming to visit you can get to meet them as well,would you like that,oh sh1t I hope you not a pedophile on top of all your other problems,my kids are all grown but I do have a sh1t load of grandchildren, I'm afraid I cant risk having you near them ,so perhaps another time .
just pm me.come on down,to my basement, it's only 75 feet deep.             Mick aka Michael,Dayton Or.
now lets see you act like a big boy,quit being so scared,I'm 72 years old I cant hurt you  Wink

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
BurnPgh
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #80 - 05/22/10 at 21:40:00

72? And your dad just turned 90 right? Man he was a young little pup when he had you wasnt he?

IP Logged
John_D FSO
Serious Thumper

Ridin' and smilin'

Vancouver, WA
Reply #81 - 05/24/10 at 22:01:32

Wow, I don't check in for a couple days, and all of a sudden, I'm fingered as the "bad guy".  Gee thanks guys! Roll Eyes  And a genuine thank you to 'bot, as long as I've been posting on here, he's apparently the only one who's paid enough attention to my posts to be able to judge a little of my character.  Yeah, you're all gonna say "but you can post any kind of character you want".  You'd be giving me way too much credit.  I post it like I see it, to mangle a phrase.  I don't even know how to make a fake ID on here, and I wouldn't anyway.  I've always tried to live by the Golden Rule, and that includes how I treat people online.  I came on here originally to learn about my first bike, and I've stayed on here because I liked the quality of people that are on here.  Don't go making me change my mind about that last one.
Oh, and from what my understanding on the matter is, if someone creates a new name, posts on a thread, and then closes that account, the "last post" is credited to the thread creator.  Anyone know if I'm right?  'Cause I'm getting sick of being accused of stuff by people I've always treated with respect.

'07 ElectraGlide.
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #82 - 05/25/10 at 06:54:19

John_D FSO wrote on 05/24/10 at 22:01:32:
Wow, I don't check in for a couple days, and all of a sudden, I'm fingered as the "bad guy".  Gee thanks guys! Roll Eyes  And a genuine thank you to 'bot, as long as I've been posting on here, he's apparently the only one who's paid enough attention to my posts to be able to judge a little of my character.  Yeah, you're all gonna say "but you can post any kind of character you want".  You'd be giving me way too much credit.  I post it like I see it, to mangle a phrase.  I don't even know how to make a fake ID on here, and I wouldn't anyway.  I've always tried to live by the Golden Rule, and that includes how I treat people online.  I came on here originally to learn about my first bike, and I've stayed on here because I liked the quality of people that are on here.  Don't go making me change my mind about that last one.
Oh, and from what my understanding on the matter is, if someone creates a new name, posts on a thread, and then closes that account, the "last post" is credited to the thread creator.  Anyone know if I'm right?  'Cause I'm getting sick of being accused of stuff by people I've always treated with respect.

Dang John, I was gonna post in your defense, and agree about the "last poster" thing too, but you beat me to it.  I'm sorry.

John_D is not one of the people I would suspect.  I haven't been around that long, but I think you are barking up the wrong tree with John.  

Mystery poster doesn't bother me in the least.  Makes me think... but doesn't necessarily change my opinion of anyone either.  I make up my mind about people for myself.  He/she has a right to his/her opinion, and this is a public forum.  Have at it...  But I don't like attacks on individuals that you don't have facts to back up with.  The truth will come out eventually, or the mystery person will disappear.  I'm ok either way. 

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
BurnPgh
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #83 - 05/25/10 at 12:53:25

My bet is on bikemom herself. She did say she had some mental issues going on. Which is a shame because I do think Gort and Mick were out of line in speaking to her the way they did, but she did leave voluntarily and theirbehavior at the time is no excuse for out mystery posters behavior now.

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #84 - 05/25/10 at 12:57:28

BurnPgh wrote on 05/22/10 at 21:40:00:
72? And your dad just turned 90 right? Man he was a young little pup when he had you wasnt he?

my Dad turned 95 on the 10th of may,born 1915. he was 21, when I was born,

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #85 - 05/25/10 at 13:13:09

BurnPgh wrote on 05/25/10 at 12:53:25:
My bet is on bikemom herself. She did say she had some mental issues going on. Which is a shame because I do think Gort and Mick were out of line in speaking to her the way they did, but she did leave voluntarily and theirbehavior at the time is no excuse for out mystery posters behavior now.

Bikemom was taking member's $ and lying about her need for it.  I quoted the posts in which she kept contradicting herself about her true situation.  I got involved because Verslagen sent a PM to the members and me, asking us to send her $.  When I got attacked for doing that, I responded in like to my attackers, no matter who they were.  Just reading her posts shows that she has some type of depression and she admitted to severe anxiety attacks.  But that doesn't excuse taking people's $ when clearly by her own contradicting posts there was no need.  Furthermore, her husband was involved with all this and if he had any consideration for his wife's serious mental condition, he would never have allowed her to continue in any controversial discussions on any Internet site.

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #86 - 05/25/10 at 13:15:52

John_D FSO wrote on 05/24/10 at 22:01:32:

It was partly my fault I was becoming convinced you were not the SSWatchdog before serowbot intervened ,first let me apologise I'm very sorry, I like to think serobot is a friend and if he says its not you
that is good enough for me.
Please let me explain, I logged on early one morning (last friday) you had posted something at 5 something am, I just clicked on your name to see what you had written,and up popped the SSWatchdog, I tried it again ,same thing happened ,I was about to write to this piece off garbage ,so I tried a third time this time your posting came up???
what was I to think ? then both Gort and Serowbot told me that this wierdo can slide in on anyones posting after he is finished it always reverts back to the origional poster.Once again I'm sorry for jumping the gun,I hope you accept my apology.
This creep is making me sick. I have offered to meet him,but alas he is a coward , believe it or not I have been in this country almost 50 years this guy is the first AMERICAN  COWARD. I have ever known.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #87 - 05/25/10 at 13:37:26

BTW,..  John,...  I've been wondering,...
I think FSO is supposed to tell me something,.. I've seen it after a few peoples names...
So I did a search...

Quote:
Acronym      Definition
FSO      Free Space Optics
FSO      File System Object (Microsoft)
FSO      Free Space Optical
FSO      Full Scale Output
FSO      Federal Statistical Office (Germany)
FSO      Foreign Service Officer
FSO      Floating Storage and Offloading (supertankers usually used for oil shipping)
FSO      Fire Support Officer
FSO      Flag Service Organization (Scientology)
FSO      Fund for Special Operations
FSO      Freesmartphone
FSO      Fabryka Samochodow Osobowych (Poland passenger automobile factory)
FSO      Family Support Organization
FSO      Floating Storage Offloading
FSO      Flotilla Staff Officer
FSO      Field Security Operations
FSO      Flight Safety Officer
FSO      Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra (Flagstaff, Arizona)
FSO      Financial Services Officer
FSO      Forum Support Organisation
FSO      Field Security Office
FSO      Flint Symphony Orchestra (Flint, Michigan)
FSO      Food Service Officer
FSO      Field Security Officer (United Nations)
FSO      Full Spectrum Operations
FSO      First Star Online (game)
FSO      Fox Sports Ohio
FSO      Federalnaya Sluzhba Okhrany (Russian: Federal Security Organization; successor of GUO and SBP)
FSO      For Services Of
FSO      Field Service Office
FSO      Field Service Officer
FSO      Financial Services of Ontario
FSO      Family Service Ontario
FSO      Fleet Support Operations
FSO      Full Service Office
FSO      Facilities Service Office (USPS)
FSO      Field Sales Office
FSO      Fail-Safe Open
FSO      Firewall Security Officer
FSO      Flight Surgeon's Office
FSO      Fleet Support Officer
FSO      Fuel Service Option (automobile rental)
FSO      Fuel Supply Office
FSO      Facilities and Services for Older Persons
FSO      Facility Security Officer/Supervisor
FSO      Form, Space, and Order
FSO      Facility Support Operator
FSO      Field Service Orders (accounting software)
FSO      Freshman Scholarship Options
FSO      Factory Shipping Order
FSO      Free Standing Option (new vehicle option that is not sold as part of a package)
FSO      For Spares Order
FSO      Force Structure Option
FSO      Fixed Site of Operation
FSO      Financial Sanctions Officer

Grin Grin Grin...

Okay?... I give up... What's it mean?... Huh...

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #88 - 05/25/10 at 13:56:57

FSO = Former Savage Owner
and in some instances...
      = Former S40 Owner

since you have to own a savage or s40 to be somebody, sooo...

FSO = Former SOmebody

WWW   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #89 - 05/25/10 at 14:26:30

verslagen1 wrote on 05/25/10 at 13:56:57:
FSO = Former Savage Owner
and in some instances...
      = Former S40 Owner

Cheezy whilickers!...  
That wasn't even on my list... Huh...

My guess was he worked on a boat... Grin Grin Grin...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 16:23:00

General CategoryThe Cafe › Is it just me...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.