Send Topic Print
Is it just me... (Read 1554 times)
John_D FSO
Serious Thumper

Ridin' and smilin'

Vancouver, WA
Is it just me...
05/19/10 at 20:06:00

... or has the bilge pump at the Tall Table stopped working?  'Cause it sure seems to be overflowing.  I suppose I'll get blasted for this, but it seems like I'm skipping the majority of the posts these days, because I have no urge to wade through all of the political/religious debates going on around here, most likely due to spring fever.  I still check in, hoping for some amusing goodies from Gort or Serowbot, but pretty much skip the rest.

And as a parting shot, here's the guideline we were all supposed to read before posting in here:
Savage_Rob wrote on 02/13/08 at 06:22:03:
Hope you enjoy this forum. Almost anything goes here with the following guidelines:

* Must be work appropriate -- be kind to your fellow members and don't post stuff that would get someone in trouble if they had it open at work.
   * Keep the MAJORITY of stuff in here motorcycle related but some other stuff is ok. However, highly divisive topics (including, but not limited to politics and religion) are to be avoided.  The current divisiveness is counterproductive to the community of this site and such posts/threads will be subject to removal.
    *Personal attacks of any kind will not be tolerated.

Bring your own coffee and happy gabbing at the Cafe...   Grin

Here's the tough one:

UNLESS YOU POST IN THIS THREAD THAT YOU WILL ABIDE BY THE GUIDLINES YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED!

Let the me-bashing begin! Cheesy

'07 ElectraGlide.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: Is it just me...
Reply #1 - 05/19/10 at 20:23:45

It's just you. Wink

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Capt._Ron
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/19/10 at 20:31:49

Thank you John. My sentiments exactly.

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #3 - 05/19/10 at 22:24:27

As far as I know the "tall table" was meant for unsavory issues like polotics ,and even more unsavory ""Religion", and that is where I go to post that kind of stuff as a rule,some times people bring up the
unsavory in our little delicate cafe,this must be avoided at all cost.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #4 - 05/19/10 at 22:43:59

John_D FSO wrote on 05/19/10 at 20:06:00:
... or has the bilge pump at the Tall Table stopped working?  'Cause it sure seems to be overflowing.  I suppose I'll get blasted for this, but it seems like I'm skipping the majority of the posts these days, because I have no urge to wade through all of the political/religious debates going on around here, most likely due to spring fever.  I still check in, hoping for some amusing goodies from Gort or Serowbot, but pretty much skip the rest.

And as a parting shot, here's the guideline we were all supposed to read before posting in here:
Savage_Rob wrote on 02/13/08 at 06:22:03:
Hope you enjoy this forum. Almost anything goes here with the following guidelines:

* Must be work appropriate -- be kind to your fellow members and don't post stuff that would get someone in trouble if they had it open at work.
   * Keep the MAJORITY of stuff in here motorcycle related but some other stuff is ok. However, highly divisive topics (including, but not limited to politics and religion) are to be avoided.  The current divisiveness is counterproductive to the community of this site and such posts/threads will be subject to removal.
    *Personal attacks of any kind will not be tolerated.

Bring your own coffee and happy gabbing at the Cafe...   Grin

Here's the tough one:

UNLESS YOU POST IN THIS THREAD THAT YOU WILL ABIDE BY THE GUIDLINES YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED!

Let the me-bashing begin! Cheesy

where were you when Gort and my self were being bad mouthed by some ignorant slob. "Personal attacks will not be tolerated" my a$$,not only where they tolerated ,they were completly ignored  by the censors who ever the fu*k they are.
And as for having a thread removed or deleted dream on, it will never happen. In fact I believe gort was highly insulted this very evening ,has the poster been removed ,NO he hasn't ,looks like he has awoken from his cockroach ridden bed,to spread more hate and discontent. He is religious ,so that explains alot,he is from Texas he slipped and let that out of the bag. a few more slipps could nail him.
his name tonight is Zing ex member, posted in the Acupuncture thread.
another clue.. He is not an alliance member,in his lame rebuttle he said $20 for membership,when infact it was $25,and other smaller donations for upkeep.By the way if any moderators are reading this ,and they start doing there job ,who knows people might start donating again,membership is almost impossable,6 month waiting period. not good enough.

« Last Edit: 05/20/10 at 12:39:27 by mick »  

mickrowe37   IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #5 - 05/19/10 at 22:50:45

Capt._Ron wrote on 05/19/10 at 20:31:49:
Thank you John. My sentiments exactly.

+1

WWW   IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #6 - 05/19/10 at 23:04:57

is it just me, that looked at the hits the tall table has, wow ! more than any other with 41,232

mickrowe37   IP Logged
John_D FSO
Serious Thumper

Ridin' and smilin'

Vancouver, WA
Reply #7 - 05/19/10 at 23:29:06

Yeah, I think it's by far the longest running thread on here.  Poked my head in once or twice out of curiosity, but that's about it.

And despite my personal stance of not getting involved in forum "politics", I did actually comment once during that whole fracas.  Spent a little time trying to see if I could find it; good grief there's a bunch of threads in here! Shocked  And of course I couldn't remember the name of the thread. Roll Eyes

And thank you for your support!  (I'm not gonna get sued by Bartles & James am I? (does anyone still remember those commercials, or am I dating myself?!)) Undecided

'07 ElectraGlide.
  IP Logged
drharveys - FSO
Serious Thumper

Greetings from San
Luis del Norte!

St Louis MO
Reply #8 - 05/20/10 at 09:02:21

I just read the posts "below the line" -- my blood pressure seems much better as a result!

Every difference of opinion is not a difference of principle. Thomas Jefferson

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast. Alain Pros
  IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 05/20/10 at 09:19:36

There are no longer any rules in this forum.  The moderators do nothing to enforce the rules, and as a result posters have posted descriptive sexual obscenities, personal attacks, and all sorts of other things in violation of the rules. Alliance members have even agreed with the scum that have made the obscene posts.  Moderators have been online when this all this goes on, and they do nothing.

This is an open forum, and anything goes.  Post whatever you want, anywhere you want.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #10 - 05/20/10 at 09:21:00

Versy, if you dislike the controversial topics/threads so much, why not just avoid them? You post there often and now complain. Anyway I like to hear your points of view and enjoy countering your arguments as I am sure you enjoy countering mine. You know it's fun and intellectually stimulating, so keep on posting my friend. Wink

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
simpletonslapper
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 05/20/10 at 11:25:25

Arthur wrote on 05/20/10 at 09:19:36:
There are no longer any rules in this forum.  You post more garbage and break more rules than anyone, so blow it out your arse.The forum rules states to keep it motorcycle related and such topics that one can open at work without getting in trouble. The moderators do nothing to enforce the rules, If they did, you would have been gone months ago, dumbarse! and as a result posters have posted descriptive sexual obscenities, personal attacks, and all sorts of other things in violation of the rules. Hmmmmmm coming from someone who posted the following topics, and many many more
Dept of Defense put microchip in woman's rectum:

"Evil Clown" for hire to stalk children

Wisconsin Sex ED teachers may face arrest:

Doctors do C section on woman who was not pregnant

Controversial Japanese Rape video games

China extracts cooking oil from raw sewage:

A Child's book about homosexuality:

Toy Dog $hits on the floor

Candid Camera Changing Room # 1:

43% of Canadians Prefer Bacon rather than Sex:

1869 Steam Powered Sex Vibrator:

Police 'try' to arrest man for having sex in car

List of every Nude Beach in N. America

Machine that eats food and produces human waste

Alliance members have even agreed with the scum Well this scum and others work 40 to 60 hours a week, and don't live in their mothers basement, playing on the Internet all day, pretending to have a wife, kids, and half a million dollars. seeing we are feeding you, and keeping you online, we shall say and do as we wish. that have made the obscene posts.  Moderators have been online when this all this goes on, and they do nothing.  Once again, those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.You have to be the dumbest turd i have ever run across.

This is an open forum, and anything goes.  Post whatever you want, anywhere you want. Have you finally quit boasting about your Alliance member status, and the fact that you gave 20 dollars ONCE, and flood a forum with garbage only you and your 4 or 5 dimwit followers appreciate.

IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 05/20/10 at 12:27:33

In the title to the thread, under "Last Post", it showed that John_D FSO posted a reply at 19.25.25. But that post does not appear.

Simpletonslapper posted his attack exactly at the same time to the second at 19.25.25, yet instead of John_D FSO's name appearing next to his post, Simpletonslappers name appears.  Both cannot post simultaneously to the second and John's post is nowhere to be found.

?

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #13 - 05/20/10 at 12:40:52

Arthur wrote on 05/20/10 at 12:27:33:
In the title to the the thread, under "Last Post", it shows that John_D FSO posted a reply at 19.25.25. But that post does not appear.

Simpletonslapper posted his attack exactly at the same time to the second at 19.25.25, yet instead of John_D FSO's name appearing, Simpletonslappers name appears.  Both cannot post simultaneously to the second and John's post is nowhere to be found.

?

Interesting Gort, but what does it really matter??    Your post over-wrote "last post", so there is no way of anyone seeing that again.  Now mine will over-write yours, and so on...

Same sh!t, different day, if you ask me.  Its actually comical now.

But I did notice something else....  The other day there was mention of our number of members.  Earlier today, I noticed it had gone over 13000.  Right now, it is still what it was when I noticed it earlier, although we have had another "anonymous/ex-member" post.  So how is that?  I assumed it was someone creating a new membership, then immediately cancelling the membership.  But... all you have to do is change your "displayed name" and it changes.  Although I didn't realize that ex-members still had access to their ex-logons.

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #14 - 05/20/10 at 12:45:41

John_D FSO wrote on 05/19/10 at 23:29:06:
Yeah, I think it's by far the longest running thread on here.  Poked my head in once or twice out of curiosity, but that's about it.

And despite my personal stance of not getting involved in forum "politics", I did actually comment once during that whole fracas.  Spent a little time trying to see if I could find it; good grief there's a bunch of threads in here! Shocked  And of course I couldn't remember the name of the thread. Roll Eyes

And thank you for your support!  (I'm not gonna get sued by Bartles & James am I? (does anyone still remember those commercials, or am I dating myself?!)) Undecided

John, how could you date your self ?  you are only 35 according to your profile, you are just a kid.Wasn't Bartles and james small bottles of wine ?

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 16:49:40

General CategoryThe Cafe › Is it just me...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.