Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Is it just me... (Read 1554 times)
Gort
Ex Member

Re: Is it just me...
Reply #15 - 05/20/10 at 12:47:47

Another interesting thing is that the anonymous poster mentioned a personal bit of info about me that I said to only one person on this site, Justin O Guy.  The only way the anonymous poster could have known that piece information was to have been able to access everyone's messages in the Personal Message area of this forum.  Be careful what you say in your PM messages, because the anonymous poster can read them.

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #16 - 05/20/10 at 13:07:07

I think you are right Gort, JOG is from texas,he is very religious,he is not an alliance member, not been on line for 3 days, other than in his
other mode,reminds me of the uni bomber, does not show pics of his
aledged bikes,or himself. and he is rather weird.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
John_D FSO
Serious Thumper

Ridin' and smilin'

Vancouver, WA
Reply #17 - 05/20/10 at 13:47:31

mick wrote on 05/20/10 at 12:45:41:
John_D FSO wrote on 05/19/10 at 23:29:06:
Yeah, I think it's by far the longest running thread on here.  Poked my head in once or twice out of curiosity, but that's about it.

And despite my personal stance of not getting involved in forum "politics", I did actually comment once during that whole fracas.  Spent a little time trying to see if I could find it; good grief there's a bunch of threads in here! Shocked  And of course I couldn't remember the name of the thread. Roll Eyes

And thank you for your support!  (I'm not gonna get sued by Bartles & James am I? (does anyone still remember those commercials, or am I dating myself?!)) Undecided

John, how could you date your self ?  you are only 35 according to your profile, you are just a kid.Wasn't Bartles and james small bottles of wine ?

We have a winner!  Yep, little wine coolers.  I remember those commercials when I was a kid.  And yeah, only 35, but when I start hearing the songs from when I was a teenager on the classic rock stations, it fills me with the urge to start using words like "whippersnapper". Grin

Oh, and this is only my 3rd post in here: the first, the 8th, and this one.  Hope no one's running amok with my screen name.  Oh well, I would hope anyone would recognize any out of character posts weren't from me. Grin

'07 ElectraGlide.
  IP Logged
TheSkyIsFalling
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 05/20/10 at 16:38:24

Didn't Jim Carey make  a movie about you two? Ahhhh yes, "Dumb and Dumber" was the name. How a brain can be that useless and still sustain life is fascinating in itself. You guys should make a silent Slapstick Comedy. A few self induced blows to the head couldn't hurt, and may even do some good.

As amusing as your Henny-penny " The Sky Is Falling" antics are, I thought I would help you two dorks out a bit.

The both of you spend the majority of a 24 hour period online and on this website. You would think that you would at least pick up a few things. I suppose that when your IQ is smaller than your neck size, clarity in any matter is a challenge. With all the time you two leaches on society have, take a few free online courses.

In a YABB forum, if a membership is cancelled, the name belonging to the post still shows with time stamp, but the main page reverts back to the main author/creator of the thread, and also shows the same time stamp. That should keep the two of you busy scratching your heads for a week or so. Please do not eat the brown crayons! They are NOT chocolate!

In no thread or event did I ever mention that I am religious.  In fact, I am a fence sitting borderline Athiest who is somewhat disgusted by organized religion. I haven't been to church since I was a child, nor plan to anytime soon.  

In no way, shape or form have I ever said I was from Texas. In fact, I haven't even been to Texas. That's something you two numb skulls made up, to render your tales believable. If you are going to lie, then back it up.

It seems you have had so many disagreements, you are getting people mixed up.

Gort, you say I "mentioned a personal bit of info about me that I said to only one person on this site, Justin O Guy"
Was it that you claim to have half a million dollars? Or was it that you live in your mother's basement? You bragged about the $500,000 on at least 3 occasions. Once by posting a house you supposedly bought with this money. Once by claiming that Justin saved you from the clutches of the stock market crash, and yet again typing the same fabricated hogwash, while someone in the forum questioned Justin's quirky rants about the economy. You have told so many lies , you don't even remember the early ones any more. There is no half a million dollars, and never was. By the way, next time you make up a story, go for TEN million. Five hundred grand is chump change these days. of course, still living at home with your mom gives you no economic/monotary gauge to base your fairy tales on. When she gives you a buck for a hot dog, you figure you hit the jackpot, and skip down the street showing the neighbors, like the VILLAGE IDIOT you are.
No one is reading anyone's private messages, you thick skulled dork. The sky is falling...The sky is falling!!!! You set your self up every time but a compulsive liar seldom remembers his last fib. You should at least make a few notes, so you can keep track of your openly fabricated stories, your pm fabricated stories, and the factual truths, if any. If you were any dumber, you would have to be two people.
As far as Alliance member goes, I will not say whether my name carries the title or not. Lets just say I have donated more than you both combined, on more than one occasion, and have neevr bragged about it.

You two make this so easy. It's like taking candy from a baby. Set yourselves up again, I am on vacation all week and have time to burn. It's too bad it's getting boring already. YAWNNNNNNN........

IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 05/20/10 at 16:59:03

Nah, f_ckface.  It wasn't any of those things.  You said something that no one else knows about me.  You also said you do religious work with your church group, you lying dumb-f_ck.  You have been posting under a variety of fake names, for fear of getting caught.  Tell us your Savage handle.  Don't be afraid.  I won't hurt you.  You know mine.  But what I don't get is why you keep coming back?  Every time you craw out from the dirt, I make an a$s out of you, yet you still come back for more.  You have to be one of the dumbest f_cks I've ever seen.

By the way, thanks for telling me the type of posts that bother you the most.  Now I will concentrate twice as hard to find more of the same, to post.  I've already posted some today because of you.  Have you seen them? Did you enjoy them? There will be lots more.

Even a dog learns not to bite when you kick it in its face.  You've got to be one of the most stupid cowards I've ever come across.  By the way, tell your wife hello from me and Mick.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 05/20/10 at 17:01:18

Regardless of who likes who's posts,... and which posts people choose to read or ignore,...
I'm sure everyone here, comes to this site for pleasure,... except you, ex-member...
You are putting an awful lot of time and effort into a purely hateful pursuit.... so psychoanalyze all you want, but don't look in the mirror...  Scary stuff in there...

...and now comes my share of the hateful, homophobic, bitter, resentful... attacks...  

Cum on, dude... look at the puppy...  Huh...
Ohhh!,.. it's a puppy... Kiss...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #21 - 05/20/10 at 17:10:44

waiting.... Undecided...

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #22 - 05/20/10 at 17:11:09

here it comes... Huh...

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #23 - 05/20/10 at 17:12:34

...any minute now,...

This guy lives on this site way more than I do... Huh...

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #24 - 05/20/10 at 17:16:48

Check personal message Serowbot

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #25 - 05/20/10 at 17:19:06

Thanks Bill,...
done...

PS,.. he won't read it,... 'cause he's a dipwad... Angry...

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #26 - 05/20/10 at 17:20:56

True

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
TheSkyIsFalling
Ex Member

Reply #27 - 05/20/10 at 17:22:36

Arthur wrote on 05/20/10 at 16:59:03:
Nah, f_ckface. SWEET It wasn't any of those things.  You said something that no one else knows about me. BULL$HIT You also said you do religious work with your church group, you lying dumb-f_ck. I have never mentioned church in any of my posts. That's another of your enemies. You have been posting under a variety of fake names, for fear of getting caught. Fear of what? it's an Internet forum retard. A place where most people post with fake names. Tell us your Savage handle.  Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you.  Afraid of what? I doubt your mother could come up with the bus fare, even if you were to try. As lazy as you are, you probably have the muscle tone of a lasagna. Are you going to knock me down, and do my hair, girly boy?You know mine. Yes, such a display of courage, attacking people under the name GORT. Bravo! But what I don't get is why you keep coming back? For the little peanut packs, and the barf bags, of course. I also love the frequent flyer miles. Every time you craw out from the dirt, I make an a$s out of you, yet you still come back for more.Keep believing that, as the forum laughs at your stupidity, behind your back. You are the Village Idiot, and everyone knows it.  You have to be one of the dumbest f_cks I've ever seen. Oh yes, what a comeback........Did Mick write that for you or did you come up with it all by yourself...oh yes, you copied off of me.
By the way, thanks for telling me the type of posts that bother you the most.  Now I will concentrate twice as hard to find more of the same, to post.  I've already posted some today because of you.  Have you seen them? Did you enjoy them? There will be lots more. Oh goody, we have a group at work that really enjoys them. Too bad it's the lunch lady and staff and the old janitor who talks to himself while scratching his arse and sniffing his fingers.

Even a dog learns not to bite when you kick it in its face.  You've got to be one of the most stupid cowards I've ever come across. Did you throw your computer through another wall in mommy's basement, in a fit of anger, and bust the mirror? You picture is under "Coward' in Websters Dictionary. And once again, please stop copying off me. Gosh you are an imbecile. By the way, tell your wife hello from me and Mick.

Another sick sexual fantasy with Mick involved. You creepy little man!
I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Now please come up with something a little more intelligent, and quit making an ass of yourself. I told you, i am getting bored.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #28 - 05/20/10 at 17:25:10

WTF was that?... Huh...

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #29 - 05/20/10 at 17:26:13

I think we have someone here very jealous of Gort and Mick there can only be one reason for him to be jealous,He feels left out

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 18:53:01

General CategoryThe Cafe › Is it just me...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.