mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Re: Halfrican President
Reply #15 - 05/21/10 at 17:44:01

bill67 wrote on 05/21/10 at 17:36:16:
So I guess its alright for China to drill close to our coasts but we shouldn't.So we can buy the oil from China like we buy every think else.

you got it backwards Bill,We sell oil to China.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #16 - 05/21/10 at 17:49:17

China will be drilling off the coast of Cuba its in the makings,Their dealing with Cuba now.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
earlytimz

Savage model 417

(4 speed, 17mm)

BG, KY
Reply #17 - 05/21/10 at 17:52:16

Ronald Regan was the best president we've had in recent times... Period.
Why are you liberal psycho-babbling kooks always hating on everyone?? Sarah Palin has about as much to do with that oil spill as John Edwards has to do with 9-11. Do your research before you start jacking off at the mouth... On March 31, Barry expanded off shore drilling for oil... Looks to me like this is his baby! Yep, that's right! Don't expect him to take any responsibility for it though.
It's just stupid liberal hatred for anyone who doesn't support their social-comi agenda. Tell us again how Cheney is a millionaire for stealing all the oil in Iraq... Oh, Oh... and how W is in bed with the Saudis... I like that one too! Tell us all the bumper sticker slogans you've memorized... We never get tired of 'em!!!

I couldn't help but notice the KKK was mentioned above... Here we go again! It always comes back to the race card. It's no surprise to me though.. When you've got nothing but BS to stand on, you gotta revert back to something. Makes me sick! WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

IP Logged
earlytimz

Savage model 417

(4 speed, 17mm)

BG, KY
Reply #18 - 05/21/10 at 17:53:02

AND NO, Mick, my friend... YOU have it backwards.

IP Logged
earlytimz

Savage model 417

(4 speed, 17mm)

BG, KY
Reply #19 - 05/21/10 at 18:01:12

In fact, that's the very reason Barry lifted some of the sanctions against Cuba... To help them financially so the prospect of a partnership with China wasn't so tempting. Maybe one of the smarter things Barry has done, actually...

IP Logged
earlytimz

Savage model 417

(4 speed, 17mm)

BG, KY
Reply #20 - 05/21/10 at 18:03:47

drharveys - FSO wrote on 05/21/10 at 16:24:46:
Be very careful who is VP if Palin gets elected.  If she runs the country like she did Alaska, she'll be resigning to go on a media tour after a year or so!   Grin

Yeah, but she'll throw out all the crooks and balance the budget before she leaves! (and I'm not really a fan of her)

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #21 - 05/21/10 at 18:10:47

we have the techno so we dont need to drill anywhere if we GOT OFF OUR ARSES AND RAISED WHOLLY(H?) HE11 theyd listen..
dont boycott arizona boycott BIG OIL....

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
earlytimz

Savage model 417

(4 speed, 17mm)

BG, KY
Reply #22 - 05/21/10 at 18:15:33

I agree with AZ.. Boycott the cities in CA that use the power AZ generates.
OOOOPS, my bad!

IP Logged
earlytimz

Savage model 417

(4 speed, 17mm)

BG, KY
Reply #23 - 05/21/10 at 18:33:38

We haven't perfected the technology yet. It's a step in the right direction, but is far from enough right now. Our society is built on oil. It's impossible to just quit cold-turkey. There isn't the infrastructure for it. I think drilling for our own oil now, not selling it to Japan and other countries, and working like crazy people to find a feasible alternative in the mean time is what it'll take. We're gonna have to wean off slowly...

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #24 - 05/21/10 at 18:39:59

earlytimz wrote on 05/21/10 at 17:52:16:
Tell us again how Cheney is a millionaire for stealing all the oil in Iraq... Oh, Oh... and how W is in bed with the Saudis... I like that one too!

If you don't know or believe by now,...  You're just not working with a full charge... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 05/21/10 at 18:47:46

Ronald Regan was the best president we've had in recent times... Period.

which even if true, is so very very sad,  he's the one that set up saddam hussein isn't he??  and no we are cleaning that up, and he expanded the debt with his fiscal policies. . .   Clinton was better, just a lil bit though. our choices have started to be guided by the extreme sides of both parties, no one only 1/3 of Americans vote

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #26 - 05/21/10 at 21:53:01

So I guess its alright for China to drill close to our coasts but we shouldn't.So we can buy the oil from China like we buy every think else.

At least the Chinese will be able to smoke a good cigar.
And I did read within the last few days that None of the off shore rigs that produce oil ,sell any to the US, they sell to the highest bidder.
Years ago when BP found oil off the north coast of Britain,the people were exstatic thinking that the price of gas would come down ,but it didn't  ,sold to the highest bidder ,a gallon of gas in England about $7 or $8 bucks a gallon. not to many people driving V8s there,or sixes come to think about it.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
buttgoat1
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 05/22/10 at 09:23:43

mick wrote on 05/21/10 at 21:53:01:

And I did read within the last few days that None of the off shore rigs that produce oil ,sell any to the US, they sell to the highest bidder.
Years ago when BP found oil off the north coast of Britain,the people were exstatic thinking that the price of gas would come down ,but it didn't  ,sold to the highest bidder ,a gallon of gas in England about $7 or $8 bucks a gallon. not to many people driving V8s there,or sixes come to think about it.

gee, i would think they would be happy to pay that much, after all, surely the gubmint knows best how to spend their money...

Many Brits are upset with recent gas tax increases which were supported and passed by PM Brown. Protesters hope that the mass demonstration will be the nail in the coffin for his chances of winning. Gas prices have soared in Britain reaching U.S. $1.87 a liter (about $7.06 a gallon) last week. The numbers are a significant increase from a year ago when gas was only $5.55 a gallon. Further upsetting residents, the government pockets a whopping $4.42 from each gallon sold, yet still insists that more taxes are needed. Another government-mandated tax increase is scheduled for this fall followed by one more next winter and, frankly, many people are fed up.

http://green.autoblog.com/2010/04/20/taxes-drive-gas-prices-to-over-7-a-gallo...

IP Logged
earlytimz

Savage model 417

(4 speed, 17mm)

BG, KY
Reply #28 - 05/22/10 at 12:57:14

Serowbot wrote on 05/21/10 at 18:39:59:
Tell us again how Cheney is a millionaire for stealing all the oil in Iraq... Oh, Oh... and how W is in bed with the Saudis... I like that one too!

If you don't know or believe by now,...  You're just not working with a full charge... Huh...

Or maybe you've been overcharged to the point of a dead short & leaking acid...

Reagan expanded our debt... Sure... But not by the leaps and bounds (TRILLIONS) that the current administration is! And it's not like they haven't done enough damage, they want to shove more and more down our throats. When are yall gonna say enough?? I (and millions of others) already have!

Did you know Barry & co is trying to confiscate our 401k's and private retirements??? Yep, that's right! Oh, but don't worry... They PROMISE to reimburse us with a government funded check when we retire... DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR???
NO THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #29 - 05/22/10 at 20:46:55

buttgoat1 wrote on 05/22/10 at 09:23:43:
mick wrote on 05/21/10 at 21:53:01:

gee, i would think they would be happy to pay that much, after all, surely the gubmint knows best how to spend their money...

Many Brits are upset with recent gas tax increases which were supported and passed by PM Brown. Protesters hope that the mass demonstration will be the nail in the coffin for his chances of winning. Gas prices have soared in Britain reaching U.S. $1.87 a liter (about $7.06 a gallon) last week. The numbers are a significant increase from a year ago when gas was only $5.55 a gallon. Further upsetting residents, the government pockets a whopping $4.42 from each gallon sold, yet still insists that more taxes are needed. Another government-mandated tax increase is scheduled for this fall followed by one more next winter and, frankly, many people are fed up.

http://green.autoblog.com/2010/04/20/taxes-drive-gas-prices-to-over-7-a-gallo...

I guess it was a nail in his coffin I never did like Brown he had about as much carisma as a door mat,
I lived there from birth 1937 to 1967 when I came here to 30cents a gallon of gas ,the price of gas in London didn't bother most people because we had the best public transportation in the world the longest wait at a bus stop during the day was 4 minutes, same in the subway, at night the wait got longer up to a half hour wait after 2 am.
I was a car salesman so I drove what ever car had gas in it, You know it doesn't matter ,if you have a half a brain you can allways figure out a way to do most things without involving the government, you kinda sorta have to live there,and the old adage is spot on,"It's not what you know,it's who"

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 02:32:52

General CategoryThe Cafe › Halfrican President

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.