Send Topic Print
crappity fn'smack (Read 140 times)
stratman

Klaatu,
Verata....Necktie

Concord, Ca.
crappity fn'smack
10/08/09 at 17:42:02

I finally got my forward controls on.  It feels like a different bike, my hips don't cramp up.  I did the dyna conversion at the same time, sounds like a different bike too.  Not too loud, but a nice low grumble.  My bro in law welded it up for me with an 8" adapter that takes it past the brake actuator and used a 14" heat shield from a local chopper shop.  Thanks to everyone who answered my questions and posted pictures.  Pic s to follow.  Next up K&N filter and Lancer jetset!  I got the snorkel off, now i'm looking at the K&N wondering how i'm going to fit it in.  I think i'm going to have to remove part of the air box.  Any tips?  Thanks and via con carne!

'There's no money above the 7th fret'...Tommy Tedesco
  IP Logged
Rocco
Serious Thumper

addicted 2 riding
TcB

south florida
Re: crappity fn'smack
Reply #1 - 10/09/09 at 13:17:57

i put a sportster muffler on there, stock air box with k&n filter, there is such a difference in power!

then i rejetted, she is a BEAST!!! it's colder here @ night so she doesn't backfire like she used to and sometimes not @ all!

lancer is the way to go! definately!!

'95 bobber rat...i guess it's a "bat bike" haha flat black mostly, bare metal tank, header wrap, always a work in progress !
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/13/24 at 01:19:04

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › crappity fn'smack

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.