Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
More mods...updated pics (Read 14 times)
azjay
Serious Thumper

aridzona...        
            its a
dry heat

Re: More mods...updated pics
Reply #15 - 05/23/06 at 06:58:11

steelwolf,
how well does the 152.5 & 1/2 spacer work with that straight pipe?

dyna muff,1/2 spacer,152.5,55,drilled air box,idle mix,spark plug door,harley bars & seat,spitfire windshield,turn signal,dunlops,man.pethingy,ISO pegs,engine cage,hiway pegs,support 81
  IP Logged
steelwolf
Serious Thumper

"I'm a cowboy,
on a steel horse I
ride."

Trinity, NC
Reply #16 - 05/23/06 at 19:38:46

Seattle, I said the same thing. But it looks so whimpy on the fender. I am cutting a different pattern I drew up and I will see how that looks. But yea the black definately isn't out of the question. Chrome is over-rated.

This is the design for the new flames. It's laying on some yellow vinyl (however you spell it) I plan to do something with later. Not sure what though. Any Ideas?

azjay the 1/2 spacer and 152.5 main work really good for me. My pipe is 1.75" o.d. and around 18-20" long after the header pipe. No baffle. I had been tinkering with the mix screw off and on since I put it on cause I was still getting a little pop every now and again. But when I took the header off and painted it I discovered that one of the bolts at the head was loose. Not that way any longer. I had to reset the mix when I closed up the leak. Not real sure of my elevation here but probably somewhere around 200'. BTW, I am still running the stock air filter with the airbox door still intact. Drilled holes in the last door and had to buy a new one. The backfire went nuts with all that air getting in.

WWW   IP Logged
SeattleSavage
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 05/24/06 at 16:47:42

The flame design is great. I think it may be the fact that stock rails have depth. See how it would look using some chrome sockets as spacers to hold the flames away from the fenders.  Cheesy

Kev

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 04:13:13

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › More mods...updated pics

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.