Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
saddlebags (Read 5 times)
newguy

saddlebags
05/09/06 at 10:00:33

I want to get saddlebags. My bike is set up stock with the rear seat. What dimension saddlebags will fit on my bike?(86 savage) Anybody have any preferences on specific bags and why.  Thanks

IP Logged
911radioman
Ex Member

Re: saddlebags
Reply #1 - 05/09/06 at 13:32:15

Lots of talk on this subject, use the search button and type in saddlebags.  Be sure to set the number of days to something like 1500 or some high number so you get all the threads.

Happy reading!

IP Logged
Patty
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/10/06 at 07:25:29

Just letting you know i got some Willy and Max bags for my bike. The medium slant bag..not sure the exact name but I like the slant bag because of the slant of the rear shocks. They won't hold  as much as a bigger bag of course but that's why they make duffles and bungees... Grin

IP Logged
starmom
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/10/06 at 19:14:49

Hi Patty;
I just picked out a set of willie and max slat bags for my mothers day gift (my hubbys idea) they have the concho and the leather string hanging from it.

looks like they are put together with a leather cord in the center, did you install them yourself? did you have to remove the seat or just take apart in the center and put thru under the seat and re string?

curious..........

They dont look like they willl hold tons but much more than the ones that are offered specifically for this bike and they are cuter too!

My bike is still at the shop so i put them over the seat and asked the guys there if they would be good and they said yes.

sue

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 13:06:51

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › saddlebags

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.