Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
maintenance schedule (Read 6 times)
mmp
Ex Member

maintenance schedule
05/09/06 at 08:00:05

I bought my 2001 used and did not receive the service manual with it. I have looked through the technical section and have done quite a few searches to see if there was a maintenance schedule list. If this already exists, I apologize but have not been able to find such a thread using the search function.

If there is not a thread out there already, I would be interested in the expert opinions Wink that are out there of what should be done, when. Thanks.

IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Re: maintenance schedule
Reply #1 - 05/09/06 at 13:00:46

Look for the thread called Owners Manual in the Tech Ref forum.  At the moment, it's about halfway down the first page.  That's what would come with a new bike.  An actual service manual is a different animal altogether and you can find it here:

Suzuki Factory Service Manual

Clymer Repair Manual

The Clymer can be found via a lot of bookstores, including B&N, Amazon, etc.  I prefer the Suzuki manual personally.

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 15:34:16

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › maintenance schedule

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.