Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wiring Diagram Needed (Read 2 times)
Conway
2005 No Login

Wiring Diagram Needed
10/10/05 at 23:03:26

Does anyone have a wiring diagram listed or downloadable anywhere for the LS650?

I just picked up an old '86 that needs some serious re-wiring and needed a "road map" to figure out where to start.  ???

TIA!

Jeff

IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Re: Wiring Diagram Needed
Reply #1 - 10/11/05 at 06:33:04

Conway wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:10:
Does anyone have a wiring diagram listed or downloadable anywhere for the LS650?

I just picked up an old '86 that needs some serious re-wiring and needed a "road map" to figure out where to start.  ???

TIA!

Jeff

This reference post is available in the Technical Corner, where you originally posted this question.  Please read the post at the beginning of that forum entitled DO NOT POST QUESTIONS HERE: READ THIS FIRST!.

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
Conway
2005 No Login

Reply #2 - 10/11/05 at 09:28:49

Thanks Rob I appreciate the point in that direction.

Unfortunately my eyes cant make out anything in that little diagram picture and it doesnt enlarge, I was hoping for a downloadable pdf file like the one I have for my 1400.

I guess it's time to buy a shop manual.

Nice board, looks a lot like Intruder Alert, only easier to read!

Thanks again,

jeff

IP Logged
DavidV
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 10/11/05 at 10:02:24

The diagram is a 141kb jpeg file.  You can right-click and save it to your desktop, then open it with MS Paint, etc.  There's plenty of resolution for reading the details.

IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Reply #4 - 10/11/05 at 11:26:33

DavidV wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:10:
The diagram is a 141kb jpeg file.  You can right-click and save it to your desktop, then open it with MS Paint, etc.  There's plenty of resolution for reading the details.

Yup... and with Firefox and the appropriate extension, you can zoom in while browsing too.  It does say it's for the '96 model but it's the only one I've seen posted.

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/10/24 at 00:24:13

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Wiring Diagram Needed

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.