Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Questions about jets and tachometers (Read 5 times)
Soupah
Ex Member

Questions about jets and tachometers
05/25/05 at 22:03:23

Well, after reading posts about carburetors (I've already thinned the white spacer and drilled out the idle mixture plug on my 2000 Savage), I'm ready to install a #152.5 jet as recommended. However, when I search on Google for Mikuni 152.5 jets, I can't make heads or tails of the results. I want a main jet, right (forgive me, I'm new to this stuff)? Can anybody point me to where they purchased their jet online? Links and/or product number?

Also, I saw a link somewhere here for an inexpensive aftermarket tach. Does anybody recall the site (I think it was about $80)?

IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Re: Questions about jets and tachometers
Reply #1 - 05/26/05 at 05:51:59

J & P Cycles has some, including the 152.5, listed.  I was able to phone my local HD dealer and they had several sizes in stock for about $3 each.  Be sure you get the large round type.  At least I did because that's what's installed stock and I don't know if the other types thread properly or not with this carb.

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 02:26:32

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Questions about jets and tachometers

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.