Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Re: Holy Crapola! a W-3!!
Reply #15 - 05/07/05 at 07:59:18

PerrydaSavage wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:05:
http://www.randyscycle.com/images/3head_5_lg.jpg

Wow ... this mill is totally radical!! a Fueling W-3 ... saw Cory Ness stuff one into a Custom on B.B.O. the other nite, but didn't know what it was, 'cept that it looked totally sick!

And check out the fact that all 3 cylinders have the exhaust port in the front, unlike other V-twins (where they share an intake).  I like the K&N pod sticking out the front too.

IP Logged
Savage_Greg
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Re: Holy Crapola! a W-3!!
Reply #16 - 05/07/05 at 08:06:29

PerrydaSavage wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:05:
B'ys what I really wanna see is an idea that WD and a few others on this site came up with ... a build off between to amature crews ... doin' metric stuff (of which the LS650 would be perfect for).
Like others here on this site, Big Talk, Big Money and Big Heads don't impress me ... just thought that that W3 was wild lookin' is all ... that Boss Hoss in my mind is totally useless (betcha it eats drive belts) ... as far as m/c's go, sluggo's Bobber is definately one of the most impressive I've seen!

I agree, and I guess that's why I hadn't seen the W-3 before.  I never watch the TV shows about biker builders like OCC.  They are unrealistic and too much bull$hit.  Too much hype and the bikes are hardly suitable for a ride to the local store.  My bike reality is in my own garage.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 10:59:28

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Holy Crapola! a W-3!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.