Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
I'm Florida Bound !!!!!!
04/18/05 at 14:34:14

Hey everybody, looks like I'll be relocating to Florida over the next few months. Had the trip from hell to get down here (I'm currently in a camper at New Syrmna Beach campground), took 28 hours to drive from Philadelphia to Florida over two days. Had a wheel break the lugs off of the camper 100 miles into the trip, the mechanic who inspected the trailer probably didn't tighten them up, luckly there was a shop near by that  replaced them but that started the whole thing off on the wrong foot. Caught traffic just south of Washington DC, made 20 miles in 4 hours. Only did 380 miles the first day after driving for almost 12 hours straight. Made up the milage Saturday but was behind the wheel for 14 hours. The good news is that it was all worth it, found a beautiful house on 2.5 acres and am settling on the property by June first. The house is located just outside of Daytona only 8 miles or so from the Cabbage Patch biker bar where the slaw wrestling is held during bike week. I'll let everybody know how the rest of the trip and move turns out as it happens. Ride Safe, Ed L.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Susan
Serious Thumper
2004 No Login

Been AWOL but I'm
back...

Eastern PA
Re: I'm Florida Bound !!!!!!
Reply #1 - 04/18/05 at 14:36:28

Congratulations Ed! Sounds like you found a great home. Keep us posted as things progress and good luck.  Smiley

Susan
Eastern PA
2004 Purple Savage
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/27/24 at 14:50:06

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › I'm Florida Bound !!!!!!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.