Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Suzuki's new engine guards (Read 8 times)
rocknrob
Ex Member

Suzuki's new engine guards
03/26/05 at 11:06:42

Bought the new engine guard that they came out with for the new S40.  As mentioned in other posts, not very big and is for mainly appearance.  I put some footpegs on them and they really look nice and will do the job for highway pegs which is why I got them in the first place.
Also put a T-Bar with risers on and put flame decals on.  Looks really sweet!!  As soon as I get my digital camera fixed and figure out how to post onto here, I will let ya all check it out.

IP Logged
Tony
2004 No Login

Saugerties, NY
Re: Suzuki's new engine guards
Reply #1 - 03/29/05 at 04:57:03

I look forward to seeing it. I to have one of the S40's and have been thinking about putting the bars on. I already have green flames on my bike. I got the flames from cyclegraphics.com.

BTW: I agree with most everyone here. I love My S40. I only wish I had more time to spend riding it.  I am in a raffle to win a Herritage Softtail HD from our local fire dept ($100/ticket, max 300 tiks) My wife is giving me a psudo hardtime over my comment that I wont give up my thumper.

-Tony

......Remember;
Where ever you go,
there you are.
  IP Logged
savagethumper
Ex Member

Re: Suzuki's new engine guards
Reply #2 - 03/29/05 at 07:22:15

Rocknrob, what did you do with the stock bar and risers?  I'd like to have a set for my 01 Savage.  I'm jobless and a bum right now, but I do have some saddle bag brackets to trade.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 00:53:14

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Suzuki's new engine guards

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.