Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Re: Savage T-shirt?
Reply #15 - 11/06/04 at 09:14:06

cphilip wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:11:
Speaking of embrodiery...

My wife has a computerized embrodiery Machine.... and my Boss's wife also has one as well. And the boss's wife does custom clothing as well. She is a stay at home mother with a home business of doing custom stuff. She has done event T shirts for me from time to time as well... does good work.

Now, there's an option  Grin

IP Logged
cphilip
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 11/06/04 at 09:32:02

Well here is her site http://hunnybuns.com/

She mosty does kids clothing as you will see. But she can do most anything you want. I know she can convert or have converted (I think she sends the images to a person that converts them to the format this machine uses) and can convert most image formats to this machines use. I don't recall which ones are better for her to use. If you give her what she wants she can make you an estimate on doing some shirts. She probably will do shirts you send her or can buy them herself and do them. Either way.

She did like 100 shirts for me last year for a Paintball Event. Breast pocket embrodiery and a logo on the sleeve as well.

IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #17 - 11/06/04 at 10:25:20

8)Good ideas guys ... but my preference's spin more towards the black Biker-style tee's like you buy at Daytona or Laconia ... or West Coast Chopper style ... have always imagined a cool Savage graphic (white on black) in the center with "Suzuki Savage" in an arc over the top of the graphic in the gothic Biker font and arcing below the center graphic in the same gothic font, "LS650 - Big Single" ... and probably across the back, "suzukisavage.com Thumper's Rule!" ... or something.
I don't have access to a good graphics program, otherwise I'd give it a go myself ....
Ideas anyone?

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
klx650sm2002
Serious Thumper

The more I learn the
less I know.

Cumbria,England
Reply #18 - 11/07/04 at 03:47:47

I too would be interested in a T-shirt, XXL  Shocked

Clive W  Cheesy

IP Logged
Gitarzan
Serious Thumper
2004 No Login

!

Columbus, Oh, Earth, Solar Sys
Reply #19 - 11/07/04 at 07:02:28

Savage_Greg wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:11:
Are there any "issues" with using the Suzuki "S"?

Aside from that, what about a Savage specific color scheme?  Any ideas? (anything but orange and black Smiley

No worse that than what John Himmelbarger is using on this website, That where it came from,  other than the checkered bar, which I drew.

2001 Cherry Red and Ivory Yamaha VStar 1100

IP Logged
Savage_Greg
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Reply #20 - 11/08/04 at 03:36:30

Gitarzan wrote on 12/31/69 at 16:00:11:
No worse that than what John Himmelbarger is using on this website, That where it came from,  other than the checkered bar, which I drew.

You could also put the web address for this site on it  Cheesy

IP Logged
Gitarzan
Serious Thumper
2004 No Login

!

Columbus, Oh, Earth, Solar Sys
Reply #21 - 11/08/04 at 04:42:08

I highly suspect he got it the same way!  Grin

2001 Cherry Red and Ivory Yamaha VStar 1100

IP Logged
Chench53
2004 No Login

"Special
Ed" rocks!

Suffolk VA, formerly NYC NY
Reply #22 - 11/28/04 at 17:26:40

I'd also be interested in a T-shirt. I love my Savage. Kiss After 20,000 miles on mine, I often think 'should I move up?' and then I counter my own question with thoughts like 'what if I put hard bags and a trunk' or 'what if I custom painted my bike and added white fringed saddle bags and accessories' or something like that. He keeps up fine on the highway, and truthfully, I think there's nothing he can't do. 8)

And so.... I think a Savage T-Shirt is a great idea! Short sleeve, and long sleeve for the winter. Size small for me. Grin Count me in.

Gerry

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 11:09:19

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Savage T-shirt?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.