PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Savage T-shirt?
11/05/04 at 09:07:16

8)Hi everyone! Been thinking about those Savage graphics that were posted on this Site awhile back, which also got me thinking about Bike related T-shirts ... and a Google search made me realize that there is nothing out there for us Savage lovers, which is kinda sad ...
Anyhoo, was wondering if the members of this Site know of such a thing as a "Savage T-shirt" ... now, I'm not talkin' about those Iron-on kits you buy at the computer supply store for your PC's printer, but a bona fide "Daytona Beach Biker-style" Savage T-shirt! Ideas anyone?

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Re: Savage T-shirt?
Reply #1 - 11/05/04 at 11:55:12

I got a T-shirt from these people last year and the quality is more than acceptable (to the wife even!).  The shirt is comfortable, American quality, and the printing is invisible to the touch -- it is NOT your home iron-on.  You can have them print anything (maybe not quite anything) that you can send them on a white T-shirt.

WWW   IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #2 - 11/05/04 at 12:06:23

That's cool Paladin ... seems like ya get a break on price with volume ... maybe one of our graphics guru's here on the Site can come up with a real "Biker-esque" design for a Savage tee 'n we all can get a bunch done?! ... ya know, black tee with white graphics front & back ... anybody interested ... any suggestions?

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Reply #3 - 11/05/04 at 12:14:14

They don't do black shirts.  *SIGH*  I avoid white -- it's associated with good.

WWW   IP Logged
rkutzner
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 11/05/04 at 14:02:36

What's wrong with good?  Anyone can wear black and think they are 'bad', like most Harley owners.....most ain't bad and who really cares?

I like black cause it hides my belly better Grin

IP Logged
Diane
2004 No Login

No matter where you
go, there you are.

Houston, TX
Reply #5 - 11/05/04 at 17:32:13

You could count me in on one of those t-shirts.  Any color.  I haven't even been able to find anything that I liked with Suzuki on it.

Gas $3.39 a gallon, map $5.95, getting lost on a scenic country road.......... priceless!
2003 Teal Green Savage
Houston, TX
WWW   IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #6 - 11/05/04 at 17:47:58

Hi Diane! Whatcha doin' Ridin' my teal-green '03 Savage? I thought it was sleepin' out back in the shed 'til Spring?! How the hell did you manage to get it to Texas?!Wink
Yeah, when it comes to Bike t-shirts, I'm prefer the black "Bike Week" style as well ... still hopin' that some of those graphic-guru's will get creative and come up with somethin' that us "Thumpers" here at suzukisavage.com would proudly wear!

Perry
Newfoundland, Canada

WWW   IP Logged
jbird
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 11/06/04 at 03:26:45

maybe just the savage emblem lets not make it to busy t shirt good

IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #8 - 11/06/04 at 06:30:16

Greg ... must admit, that's a pretty cool tee ya have on there!
Just figured, with some of you guys living in larger centers in the U.S. of A., that the prospect of getting a really cool Savage tee off the ground for the members of this website would be much easier than from up here in the North Atlantic boonies ...
Was in contact with a fellow at Dawg's Cycle Graphics awhile back ... he does some really cool Marauder and Intruder tees, but no Savage stuff ... I e-mailed him enquiring about Savage tee's, but no response.
Here's the URL if you guys are interested ... maybe enough interest from Savage owners just might prompt hime to do a line of Savage/S40 t-shirts?
Dawg's Cycle Graphics

WWW   IP Logged
Savage_Greg
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Reply #9 - 11/06/04 at 06:37:26

And by the way, that wasn't MY design.  That was created by someone else, and I just changed it from digital to T-shirt.  It was eventually modified even more....

I merely show this as an option.  If done correctly (takes practice) the iron on transfers will last about as long as the t-shirt anyway.  

Of course, the professional ones are still better.

IP Logged
Diane
2004 No Login

No matter where you
go, there you are.

Houston, TX
Reply #10 - 11/06/04 at 07:02:33

Quote:
Here's the URL if you guys are interested ... maybe enough interest from Savage owners just might prompt hime to do a line of Savage/S40 t-shirts?
Dawg's Cycle Graphics

I have emailed Dawg's Cycle with a suggestion that they could corner the market on Savage/S40 gear.

Quote:
Hi Diane! Whatcha doin' Ridin' my teal-green '03 Savage? I thought it was sleepin' out back in the shed 'til Spring?! How the hell did you manage to get it to Texas?!

Seems like I've heard something somewhere "ride it like you stole it".   Roll Eyes  You don't think it really wanted to be locked up till spring, do ya?  

I keep hoping that somebody will turn up on here that lives in my area of the country/state.  My Savage is the only one I have EVER seen that isn't on a showroom floor.  All the dealers down here have at least one so you would think somebody is buying them.  But so far it looks like I will have to head up to the D/FW area if I want to see another Savage in motion.  Undecided

Gas $3.39 a gallon, map $5.95, getting lost on a scenic country road.......... priceless!
2003 Teal Green Savage
Houston, TX
WWW   IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #11 - 11/06/04 at 07:48:27

8)Hi Diane ... yup, just came back from my shed and sure nuff, MY SAVAGE IS MISSING!! Wink Howdcha sneak 'er outa there without me noticing ... especially since I still have the battery here in my basement? Wink
The LS650 is a rare beast to be sure ... I've heard of a few here in the St. John's area, but I've yet to see 'em on the road or at local Bike Nite ... like you, the only others I've seen have been on the dealership floor.
Please let me know what kinda response you get from Dawg's ... thanks!

WWW   IP Logged
Gitarzan
Serious Thumper
2004 No Login

!

Columbus, Oh, Earth, Solar Sys
Reply #12 - 11/06/04 at 07:57:30

I just whipped up this using parts from the forum logo:

There's a number of places who will do custom embroidery for a setup fee, that not really too much.  From there you can order whatever you want.

Polo Shirt for example:

Where I work they have a pattern at Lands End.  I can log on and order a number of custom polos, denims, hats, etc al with our logo.

2001 Cherry Red and Ivory Yamaha VStar 1100

IP Logged
Savage_Greg
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Don't go around your
ass to reach your
elbow...

SW Washington State
Reply #13 - 11/06/04 at 08:04:12

Are there any "issues" with using the Suzuki "S"?

Aside from that, what about a Savage specific color scheme?  Any ideas? (anything but orange and black Smiley

IP Logged
cphilip
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 11/06/04 at 08:45:29

Speaking of embrodiery...

My wife has a computerized embrodiery Machine.... and my Boss's wife also has one as well. And the boss's wife does custom clothing as well. She is a stay at home mother with a home business of doing custom stuff. She has done event T shirts for me from time to time as well... does good work.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 14:00:13

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Savage T-shirt?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.