Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bobbed rear fender with stock seat? (Read 31 times)
Rivenin
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bobbed rear fender with stock seat?
11/29/21 at 18:40:44

I've been searching, but my Googlefu isn't strong today...
Does anyone have some photos of a bobbed rear fender on one of our bikes with a stock solo seat?
Im not a huge fan of the spring seat look, but really enjoy the bobbers with hard mounted seats (with suspension, this bike is for commuting)... Any help would be awesome!

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Re: Bobbed rear fender with stock seat?
Reply #1 - 11/30/21 at 02:29:40

Rivenin wrote on 11/29/21 at 18:40:44:
Im not a huge fan of the spring seat look, but really enjoy the bobbers with hard mounted seats (with suspension, this bike is for commuting).

Is it dry where you live?  A bobbed rear fender will throw water all over you if/when you drive on wet pavement.

You can look in the "Bike Builds" section.....there may be some photos in there.

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1383565946

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Rivenin
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Bobbed rear fender with stock seat?
Reply #2 - 11/30/21 at 06:17:49

Dave wrote on 11/30/21 at 02:29:40:
Rivenin wrote on 11/29/21 at 18:40:44:
Im not a huge fan of the spring seat look, but really enjoy the bobbers with hard mounted seats (with suspension, this bike is for commuting).

Is it dry where you live?  A bobbed rear fender will throw water all over you if/when you drive on wet pavement.

You can look in the "Bike Builds" section.....there may be some photos in there.

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1383565946

It rains, a lot Smiley i live in McMinnville Oregon, just a bit south from Portland.

This was my last bike, i took a spill on it and insurance totaled it out... but allowed me to pay for this bike... but i had the rear bobbed a bit, just the stock fender, but i seemingly was pretty dry all days (no more or less then when it was or was not raining) i'll need to take a look at a full bobbed fender though, maybe add a lip on the back.

i will check the build thread out, but didn't see any in there

20211130_053003.jpg
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 12:07:15

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Bobbed rear fender with stock seat?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.